剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Sarah, I--I'm so sorry
我没有完全和你坦诚发生的一切
I didn't tell you everything that was happening.
乔甚至想让我告诉你
Jon even wanted me to tell you,
但我说不行 我实在太害怕了
and I--I said no. I was really scared.
我...
I--
我不想再继续只做朋友了
I don't want to be just friends anymore.
我也是
Me neither.
露易丝
Uh, Lois,
等一下 等一下
hold--hold up just a--just a second.
听着 我...我想向你道歉
Listen, I just-- I wanted to apologize to you,
对于我一直以来对待你的态度
you know, for the way I've treated you this whole time.
-没关系 凯尔 -不不不 有关系
- It's okay, Kyle. - No. No, it's not.
我错了...几乎一切都错了
Look, I was wrong about-- about damn near everything,
但是 我最大的错误是对你的态度
but...mostly, I was wrong about you.
你是好人 露易丝
You're good people, Lois,
我很高兴你来到了这个镇上
and I'm real happy you're part of this town.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以现在算是正式正式了吗
So it's, like, really official official now or what?
-我想是吧 -是吗
- Yeah, I guess so. - Yeah?
我很为你高兴 亲爱的
Well, I'm happy for you, sweetie,
但你现在有女朋友了
but now that you have a girlfriend,
我喝你♥爸♥爸要和你聊聊
your dad and I are gonna have to have a little chitchat
我们对你的期待了
with you about what we expect.
我猜爸爸回家了
Guess Dad's home.
你父亲暂时不会不回来了
Your father won't be returning any time soon,
多疑摩根伯伯想要来看看你们
which is why Uncle Morgan decided to come pay a visit.
这就是卡-艾尔选择的人生
So this is the life Kal-El chose.
近看更让人失望
It's even more disappointing up close.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
这不是对家人说话的态度 露易丝
That's no way to speak to family, Lois,
特别是两位年轻的孩子还在这里
especially with young boys around.
我们的爸爸在哪里
Where's our dad?
我走的时候 他在他的冰城♥堡♥里瘫成一团
When I left him, he was a crumpled heap in his little ice castle.
在那个地方建堡垒可真奇怪
Peculiar place to build a fortress.
我选择的是沙漠
I chose the desert.
我喜欢感受阳光照在我脸上
Like to feel the sun on my face.
-滚 -乔丹 别说了
- Leave, now. - Jordan, stop.
看来你儿子继承了你的愚勇
Oh, I see your son's inherited your false bravado.
乔丹
Jordan!
-别碰我儿子 -这都是你的错
- Stay away from my sons! - This is all your doing.
都是因为你的影响才让他
It was your influence that made him
背弃了自己的族人
turn his back on his own people.
放了他们 这是你我之间的事
Let them go. This is between you and me.
恐怕我们早就讨论过这一点了 莱恩小姐
I'm afraid we've passed that point, Ms. Lane,
但是我会让他们活到看着你死去之后
but I will let them live long enough to watch you die.
很不错 卡-艾尔 但是这改变不了什么
Impressive, Kal-El. But this changes nothing.
我全都照你说的做 别碰我家人
I'll do whatever you ask. Just leave my family alone.
向我宣誓你会服从我
Pledge to me that you will submit,
我保证我绝对不会伤害他们
and I promise to let them live unharmed.
克拉克 不要这么做
Clark, please don't do this.
我服从你
I submit.
好好看看这个你曾了解的男人
Take a good look at the man you knew,
这将是你最后一眼
'cause it will be your last.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们需要更多时间的
We needed more time.
他说得没错
He was right.
-这里是 -我的家
- This is-- - My home.
我准备好了 父亲
I'm ready, Father.
终于
Finally.
我的儿子
My son.
现在是地球的哪一年
What year is it on this Earth?
根据他们的计量 是1987年
By their measurements, 1987.
歼灭者 在你手上吗
And the Eradicator, you possess it?
还没有
Not yet.
我生了一个蠢蛋吗
Did I birth a fool for a son?
你的任务很简单
Your mission was simple!
我寻找了好几年 但那还没有抵达
I've spent years searching, but it is still yet to arrive.
明白了
I see.
我们必须在此期间做好准备
Well, we must prepare in the interim.
我会亲自训练你
I will train you myself.
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Father.
我们必须摒弃你的弱点
We must root out all weakness
让你能够获得这个世界上的能量
so that you can gain power in this world.
有其他派来跟我一起的氪星人吗
Were there any other Kryptonians sent to join me?
这就是你的弱点
There's that weakness.
你不需要任何人 儿子
You need no one, son.
只需要我 明白了吗
Only me. Is that understood?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
第一课就是痛苦的衡量
The first lesson is the measure of pain.
利用痛苦作为工具有很重要的战略意义
Its application being a tool of great strategic value.
不过对于你来说
Although, in your case,
你需要自己能够承受痛苦
it is necessary that you be able to withstand it.
-他来了 父亲 -乔-艾尔的儿子
- Here he is, Father. - Son of Jor-El.
氪星之耻
The worst of Krypton.
-你不需要这么做的 -看到他的乞求了吗
- You don't have to do this. - See how he begs?
他的弱点一直没有摒弃
His own weakness never stamped out.
他已经宣誓服从了 父亲
He has vowed his submission, Father.
-歼灭者呢 -已经从他手中夺取了
- And the Eradicator? - Taken from his possession.
那我们开始吧
Then let us begin.
约翰 开始了
John, it's happening.
就像你说的一样
Just like you said it would.
我觉得超人被转化了
I think Superman's been turned.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表