剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
让我们先想想我们搬到这里的目的 家庭
Let's just focus on what we came here for: family.
-您怎么称呼 -莎伦·鲍威尔
- Miss? - Sharon Powell.
我儿子是新迦太基埃吉工厂的一名矿工
My son was a miner at the Edge Facility.
寻人启事
摩根·埃吉给了他
Morgan Edge offered him
"千载难逢的机会"
"The opportunity of a lifetime."
结果发现 鲍威尔女士的儿子
Turns out, Miss Powell's son
不是唯一一个失踪的工人
isn't the only worker who's gone missing.
伊莉莎怎么样
How's Eliza doing?
她很好 她很好
She's okay, she's okay.
也许有点太好了
Maybe--maybe too okay.
塔格 塔格
Tag, Tag?
我想是我的激光眼 影响到了他
I think my heat vision, it affected him somehow.
别试图告诉我不是我的错
Don't try to tell me it wasn't my fault.
卢瑟舰长
Captain Luthor?
我们得阻止卡·艾尔
We need to stop Kal-El
在他让这个星球
before he does to this world
变得和我的星球一样之前
what he did to mine.
我一直很喜欢秋天的斯摩维尔
I've always loved Smallville during the fall.
体会到季节变化
The changing of seasons...
时间流逝
The turning of time.
在寒冷到来之前
The last warm moments
最后的温暖
before the cold.
超人在全球活动频率增加
但我最爱的
But what I loved most of all...
还是每年的这个周末
was the one weekend every year
大家聚在一起
when everyone came together
舍己为人 互帮互助的时刻
and sacrificed to help those in need.
丰收节
Harvest Fest?
你就是为了这个才努力"营业"了一周吗
So, is that why you've been "Supermanning" all week?
为了腾出时间去参加这个
So you free up some time to go to this?
这是传统 可以追溯到1949年
It's a tradition! Goes all the way back to 1949
斯摩维尔刚建立时
when Smallville was established.
这是生活在这里最大的优点之一
It's one of the best things about being here.
我们刚开始约会的时候 就听你们爸爸
I have been hearing about this from your dad
聊过这个
since we first started dating.
是睡前故事助眠吗还是什么
Bedtime stories to help you sleep, or what?
不管怎么说 听起来不像什么节日
Either way, it doesn't sound like much of a festival.
只是听起来像一群人卖♥♥东西
Just sounds like a whole bunch of people selling stuff.
不是卖♥♥ 是分享
Not just sell. Share!
分享能分享的 给需要的人
You know, whatever they can, with anyone who needs it.
你可以把它当成斯摩维尔版本的火人节
Think of it as Smallville's version of Burning Man.
但愿没有火和汗臭味
Minus the fires and BO, i hope.
你们的奶奶以前很喜欢 好吗
Your grandmother loved it, okay?
她总是花几周时间
She used to spend weeks planning
计划我们要捐什么
what we were gonna donate.
她会列单子 做表格
She made lists and spreadsheets.
你们爸爸从这个节日上学到了
Your dad learned a lot about giving
付出和帮助别人
and helping people in need from this.
他成为超人不只是因为他有超能力 你们懂吗
Your dad's not Superman just 'cause he has powers, you know.
谢谢宝贝
Aw, thanks, baby.
我知道你们还是半信半疑
I know you guys aren't sold,
但等你们看到大家聚在一起的时候
but when you see everyone come together like this,
那种社区的归属感
the--the sense of community,
那会是证明斯摩维尔最好的方式
it's--it's the best of what Smallville is.
只是听起来不像什么节日
It just doesn't sound like much of a festival.
也有节日相关的东西
Well, they have all that stuff too.
比如食物就独树一帜
The food stands alone.
漏斗形蛋糕 烤芝士条
Funnel cakes, fried cheese curds--
费舍一家
The Fishers!
每年他们都会摆一个糖缸摊
Every year, they have this "Sugar Bowl" stand.
他们会做巧克力培根
They make chocolate bacon.
-太好吃了 -伊莉莎是素食主义者 所以
- So good! - Uh, Eliza's vegetarian, so.
她终于能来看你 我很开心
Hey, I'm glad she's finally able to come visit.
丰收节很特别 好吗
Look, the Harvest Fest is special, okay?
伊莉莎一定会喜欢 你也会喜欢
Eliza's gonna love it, you're gonna love it...
你们都会喜欢的
all of you are gonna love it.
-开始吧 快干活 -我们会喜欢的
- Let's go! Corn, let's go! - We're gonna love it.
搞什么
What?
斯摩维尔高中
一晚上写两篇论文
Two essays in one night.
简直太扯了 他自己都写不出来
It's ridiculous. It's, like, he can't even write himself.
莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
他们对于这个丰收节还真是很花心思
They really go all-out with this Harvest Fest stuff, huh?
我知道感觉有点做作 不过
I know it's kinda hokey, but...
也有它自己的特别
it has its own kind of specialness.
你听起来好像我爸
You sound like my dad.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们今晚会去吗
You guys going tonight?
会的 伊莉莎也会来
Yeah. Actually, Eliza's coming too.
-那个大都会女孩吗 -对
- Ooh, Metropolis girl? - Yeah.
你呢
What about you?
你想不想一起去
Do you maybe wanna go together?
是全程都一起吗
L--like from beginning to end?
我觉得"一起"是这个意思
That is how I understand the concept of "Together."
莎拉 我替我弟回答吧
Sarah, let me just speak for my brother here.
他很愿意跟你去
He would love to go with you.
对吧
Right?
对 是的 我很愿意去
Yeah, no, no, no, yeah. I would love to go.
好啊
Great.
那我们提前会合吗
We'll meet up beforehand?
当然 到时候我告诉你伊莉莎什么时候到
For sure, yeah. I'll text you when Eliza's coming.
好
Cool, okay.
太好了
Awesome, well.
好
Okay.
宝贝 怎么啦
Hey, babe, what's up?
什么 你说...
What? What are you--
你这是怎么了
what are you talking about?
伊莉莎
Eliza!
伊莉莎 我们能不能先聊聊
Eliza, can we--can we please just talk about this?
好吧 随便吧
Okay. Whatever.
拜
Yeah, bye.
听起来好像不愉快
That didn't sound good.
很好 好得不得了
It's great. Great...
如果你觉得"很好"的定义是
If you consider getting dumped
被交往一年以上的女朋友
by your girlfriend of over a year
在本该见面的当天甩掉
the night you're supposed to see her "Great."
这也太惨了
Look, man, that sucks.
没事 欢迎来到斯摩维尔
All good. Welcome to Smallville,
一个偏远到电♥话♥被说分手的小地方
the place where you get dumped over the phone, right?
你在忙什么呢
What are you up to?
我想把这里变成一个家居办公室
I was thinking we'd make this the home office
给世界上最著名的记者
of the world's most famous journalist.
但这些都是你妈妈的东西
But these are all your mom's things.
是 我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, but
她一定会想要这样的
it's what she would've wanted.
而且 丰收节是一个
And the Harvest Fest is the perfect time
把这些东西送出去的好时机
to give this stuff away.
好吧
Okay.
如果你确实想这么做的话
If this is really what you want.
不 不
No, no, no!
别拿那个 抱歉
Not that. Sorry.
喂 克丽丝
Hey, Chrissy.
露易丝 你等下要来办公室吗
Lois, are you coming in soon?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why, what's going on?
莎伦·鲍威尔来了
Sharon Powell's here.
她还好吗
She okay?
是的 实际上 她没事
Yeah, she's okay, actually.
而且 她儿子也没事
And so is her son.
你不记得发生了什么吗
You don't remember what happened?
不记得了 女士
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表