剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Something fun.
你定吧
You tell me.
餐厅
那银行那边呢
What about the bank?
你还能回原来的岗位工作吗
Any chance you could get your old job back?
不行 我一走他们就找人顶替我了
No, they replaced me as soon as I left.
而且整件事都和埃奇的事卷在一起
Besides, the whole thing is tied up with that Edge mess.
拉娜 我们该怎么办呢
Lana, what are we gonna do?
米奇
Mitch.
康复了吗
Out of rehab, huh?
还没完全恢复呢
Not quite out yet.
就是嘴馋鸡肉和华夫饼了
Just been craving chicken and waffles.
所以队员想请我一顿
So the squad wanted to treat me.
好吧
Oh, okay.
队长 事已至此了
It just happened, Chief.
是 我知道事情经过
Yeah, I know how it happened.
迪恩镇长说他和你谈过这些了
Mayor Dean said he talked to you about all this.
关于请假的事吗
About leave of absence?
对 他跟我说了
Yeah, he talked to me about that.
是你们要求的吗
Are you the one pushing for it?
我觉得这样对大家都好
I think it's best for everybody.
特别是觊觎我位置的人 对吧
Especially someone gunning for my job, right?
凯尔 他们只是考虑到我还有火灾
Kyle, they were thinking about me and the fire,
-仅此而已 -火灾
- that's all. - The fire,
我把你拉出来的那场火灾吗
the... one that I pulled you out of?
我救你一命的那场火灾吗
The one where I saved your life, that fire?
埃奇的怪物引起的那场火灾
The fire Edge's freaks started.
-凯尔 -那是我的错咯
- Kyle... - Oh, that's my fault?
埃奇的事 我知道的不比你们多
I knew as much about what Edge is doing as the rest of y'all.
行吧
Okay.
我绝不会做任何伤害任何人的事
I would never do anything to hurt anyone.
拜托 朋友们
Look, come on, y'all.
你们都了解我的
Y'all know me.
亲爱的 我们走 走吧
Babe, let's go. Come on.
你这人怎么这样
I can't believe you.
我没时间跟你争 露易丝
I don't have time for this, Lois.
我们不会发官方声明
We are not releasing an official statement,
-就这么定了 -但这是基本程序
- and that's it. - But it's standard procedure.
如果有 也是场面话
If anything, it's a courtesy.
但你总是会发表评论的
But you always give a comment.
行吧 不予置评 你就这么写吧
Okay, no comment. You can print that.
-你不是认真的吧 -我们已经说得够多了
- You can't be serious. - We've already said enough.
足够造成更多问题了
Enough to create more questions.
爸爸 群众很担忧
Dad, people are worried.
我们聊天的同时 他们在制♥作♥一本小册子
As we speak, a pamphlet is being made to address
-来说明X氪石的一切 -都是胡说八道
- the X-Kryptonite of it all. - A work of fiction.
但这将缓解他们的担忧
But it will alleviate their concerns
同时也能吓吓他们 让他们远离那些矿场
while also scaring them into staying out of those mines.
-这样不对 -这是必需的
- This isn't right. - It's necessary.
爸爸 现在这里是我的家 那些人是我的邻居
Dad, this is my home now. These people are my neighbors.
我该怎么说
What am I supposed to say?
说埃奇是超人的哥哥吗
That Edge is Superman's brother?
说他在利用这些人
That he was using those people
来建造一个氪星军队来统治世界吗
to build a Kryptonian army to take over the world?
当然不是
No, of course not.
我知道这不是你想听的
I know it's not what you wanna hear,
但你要尽可能少地报道你的故事
but you need to run your story with the bare minimum.
最终 这个小镇会没事的
Eventually, this town will be okay.
相信我
Trust me.
我们家最不希望的就是
But the last thing our family needs is for this story
这件事情会传出斯摩维尔 而我说的任何一句话
to get out of Smallville, and any quote from me
都增加这件事的合理性
will give it the legitimacy for that to happen.
停下来
Stop.
终于 你准备好了
Finally, you are ready.
现在怎么办 爸爸
Now what, Father?
你离开这里 去找歼灭者
You will leave here to find the Eradicator.
-如果它还没到呢 -待在那 等它到
- And if it hasn't yet arrived? - Stay there until it does.
我自己吗
By myself?
可能会要好几年
That could mean years.
已经过了好多年了
It's already been many.
研究它们
Study them.
寻找它们的弱点并从中学习
Exploit their weaknesses and profit from it.
为我们的复活做准备
Prepare for our resurrection.
在我走之前
Then perhaps before I go,
我能不能... 联♥系♥一下妈妈
I could... engage with mother,
听听她的建议 在我走之前见她一面
get her counsel, meet her once before I leave.
我告诉过你很多次 你妈妈
I've told you repeatedly that your mother
永远不会站在我这一边
would never be by my side.
那为什么我的舱里有水晶
Then why include a crystal in my pod?
这样她就可以见证
So she can witness my vision
氪星的复原...
for how Krypton will be restored...
然后我会消灭她
Before I extinguish her forever.
求你了
Please.
就一次
Just once.
走吧
Leave.
在那一天到来之前别回来
And do not return until the day is here.
再见
Goodbye.
最后问一遍 歼灭者在哪里
One last time, where's the Eradicator?
我告诉过你这对你没有用
I told you it's of no use to you.
如果你不想告诉我 没关系
If you don't wanna tell me, fine.
其他的我们都有
We have everything else,
包括莱斯莉
including Leslie.
她现在被囚禁着 像你一样
She's locked up now, same as you.
我在她把你弄出去之前阻止了她
Stopped her before she could break you out.
我不知道计划是什么 但这计划不怎么样
I don't know what the plan was, but it wasn't a good one.
这叫忠诚
It's called loyalty,
这是你根本不了解的东西
something you know nothing about.
我忠于这个世界接受我的人们
I am loyal to the people of this world who accepted me.
接受你
Accepted you?
他们怕你
They fear you.
他们永远都会怕你 而且该怕你
They always will, and they should.
-你错了 -你应该当个神
- You're wrong. - You should be a god,
却成了他们的奴隶
but you became a slave to them.
你不想知道如果你没来这
Don't you ever wonder who you might've been
被一个农场主父亲养大
if you hadn't landed here,
你会成为谁吗
been raised by simple farmers?
-我也不会成你这样 -我们都知道这是假话
- I'd be nothing like you. - We both know that's not true.
你每天都在跟你的天性作斗争
You fight against your real nature every day.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我知道你内心涌动的力量
I know the power surging through you.
我知道你每一次是怎么样
I know how every moment you make a choice
做决定克制自己的
to hold yourself back,
因为只有这样 你才能在人流中走动
because that's the only way we can walk amongst humans
而不杀掉他们 对吗
without killing them, isn't it?
这都是因为克制
It's all about control.
但失控一次
But didn't it feel good
感觉不好吗
to lose it just once?
再见 塔
Goodbye, Tal.
我能从你的眼睛里看出来 弟弟
I can see it in your eyes, brother.
你有过这种感受
You felt it.
你跟我一样
You are just like me!
不予置评 他们以前总会说几句的
No comment. They always give a comment.
是啊 我不知道该说什么
Yeah, I don't know what to say.
因为我们是家小报社吗
Well, is it because we're a small paper?
你在《星球》的时候总有一份声明
You always got a statement when you were at the "Planet."
克丽丝 我们不需要国防部或者我爸
Chrissy, we don't need the DOD or my dad.
我们可以多做采访 想写什么都可以
We can do more interviews and write what we want.
这说不通啊
It just doesn't make any sense.
这故事有什么不同吗
Is this story different somehow?
好像没有
Not that I know of.
露易丝 他在隐瞒什么
Lois, what is he hiding?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表