剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
听着 我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking--
你干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
一开始你吻了萨拉 现在我又发现你
First, you kiss Sarah, and now I catch you
-纠缠着她 像个... -喂
- slobbering all over like a-- - Hey!
离他远点
Get away from him!
-你在干什么 快走 -谢谢
- What are you doing? Come on. - Thank you.
-乔丹 快走 -谢谢
- Jordan. Come on. - Thank you.
-喂 -你敢走开试试
- Hey! - Don't you walk away from me.
乔丹 乔丹 乔丹
Jordan, Jordan, Jordan--
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan, Jordan!
看看他 他在发抖
Look at him, he's shaking.
乔丹
Jordan!
太可悲了
Oh, this is pathetic.
大家好啊
Hey, guys!
天呐 这地方
Wow, this place has...
-随便拿吧 -从我上学后都没变过
- Whatever. - Really not changed since I went here.
我不需要你的帮助
I didn't need your help.
显然需要爸爸的
Apparently needed Dad's.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
只想过来
Oh, just wanted to, you know,
看看你们在新学校怎么样了
see how things were going at your new school.
所以你决定心血来潮在第五节下课后过来吗
So you decide to randomly drop by during fifth period?
这不是心血来潮
This wasn't random.
他在监听我们
He was spying on us.
什么
What?
我只想确保你们没事
I was just making sure that you were okay.
是啊 你今天早上本来可以告诉我们的
Yeah, you could've said something this morning,
但相反 你骗了我们
but instead, you lied to our faces.
那不是欺骗 你们没问
It wasn't a lie. You just didn't ask.
你监听我们多久了
How long have you been doing this?
从我们搬到这里吗 我们这一辈子吗
Since we moved here? Our whole lives?
我不是一直故意在听
It's not like I'm listening all the time.
那 那是个错误的答案
That is--that is the wrong answer.
我以为你说我可以
You know, I thought you said it was okay
-去上学了 -是的
- for me to go to school. - It is.
-是的 -乔丹 拥有新能力是件大事
- Yes. - Jordan, having a new power is a lot.
是啊 谎言也是
Yeah. So that was a lie too.
你的第一天怎么样
So how was your first day?
我本想跟进那些反向抵押贷款
I tried following up on those reverse mortgages,
但结果人们并没有兴趣
but it turns out, people aren't interested
与斯摩维尔的外地人谈话
in talking to someone not from Smallville.
信任需要时间
Well, trust takes time.
这里的人 他们肯定很快会跟你熟悉起来
People around here, they'll warm up soon enough.
你后来跟儿子们谈过了吗
You spoken to the boys since earlier?
没有 一片寂静
Nope. Radio silence.
你还记得第一次我发现
Do you remember the first time I caught you
你在监听我吗
listening in on me?
我怎么能忘记
How could I forget?
我以为要永远失去你了
Thought I was gonna lose you forever.
差点是的
You almost did.
我很确定我花了一周的薪水买♥♥花
Pretty sure I spent about a weeks' salary on flowers
只为了让你再跟我说话
just to get you to talk to me again.
是两周工资 而且你算走运了
It was two, and you got off easy
因为我当时还疯狂地爱着你
because I was still madly in love with you.
好吧
Well...
你有什么建议吗 我要怎么和孩子们和好
any suggestions on how to make things right with the boys?
跟他们许下你对我做出的承诺
Make them the same promise you made me.
你们俩说的都对
You both were right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不会再监听你们的对话了
No more listening in on your conversations.
我保证
I give you my word.
妈妈还提到了花
Mom mentioned something about flowers.
你能多给我点零花钱吗
What are the chances of you raising my allowance?
想得美
Nice try.
我们没事了吧
We good?
行吧 无所谓
Sure, whatever.
你想不想采访今年哈佛纪念活动的
How would you like to interview the keynote speaker
主要发言者
at this year's Harvest Festival?
博人眼球的文章不是我的专长
Not sure puff pieces are really my brand.
在这里 那些文章能卖♥♥出报纸
Well, around here, they sell papers.
恐怕并不是你写给我的所有报道
I'm afraid not everything you write for me
都能改变世界
is gonna change the world.
是你们报社刚刊登了
This the paper that just published that article
埃吉环球公♥司♥的文章吗
about Edge Intercorp?
是的 还有一篇很棒的观鸟文章
Yes, along with a great piece on birdwatching
和一个非常烧脑的填字游戏
and a pretty tricky crossword puzzle.
小菜一碟
Eh, it wasn't that tricky.
是谁到访新迦太基
Now, which one of you is calling around New Carthage
看看有何事发生呢
looking for a new story?
是我 您怎么称呼
That would be me. Miss...
鲍威尔 莎伦·鲍威尔
Powell. Sharon Powell.
鲍威尔女士 我是露易丝·莱恩
Miss Powell, I'm Lois Lane.
这和摩根·埃吉有关吗
Does this have anything to do with Morgan Edge?
是的 当然有
Yeah, you're damn right it does.
我希望你能帮我给那个混♥蛋♥点颜色瞧瞧
I'm hoping you can help me nail that bastard's ass to the wall.
寻人启事
我儿子是新迦太基埃吉工厂的一名矿工
My son was a miner at the Edge Facility in New Carthage.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在那工作了六个月
He worked there six months.
报酬也很丰厚
Made good money, too.
他甚至能寄钱回家
He even sent some of it back home.
自从摩根·埃吉给他"千载难逢的机会"
But that all changed the day Morgan Edge
一切都变了
offered him "The opportunity of a lifetime."
什么样的机会呢
What kind of opportunity?
我一直都不清楚
I was never too clear on that.
德里克被迫签了很多协议
Derek had to sign a bunch of paperwork.
他不便透露
Keeping him quiet.
你为什么觉得其中有猫腻
And why do you think there was foul play involved?
妈妈 希望你能接到电♥话♥
Hey, Mom, wish I caught you.
这机会跟我所想的不一样
This opportunity isn't what I thought it was.
我不知道会发生什么 所以...
Not sure what's gonna happen, so...
我只是想告诉你我爱你
just wanted you to know that I loved you.
再见
Bye.
这是我最后一次...
That was the last time I...
听到他的声音
ever heard his voice.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能就这么跟我分手
You can't just break up with me.
你没听见我说的吗
Have you not been paying attention?
-拜托 -别这样
- Come on. - Don't.
你最好学着管好你分内的事
Better learn to stay in your lane.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
乌鸦
七 八
Seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
七 八
Seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
七 八
Seven, eight.
怎么漏拍了
What is with the timing?
-萨拉 -怎么了
- Sarah! - What?
另外14位姑娘都在认真练习
14 other girls are working their butts off,
但你却一点都不专心
and you're barely paying attention.
发生什么了
What's going on?
放轻松 妈妈
Relax, Mom.
别叫我放松
Don't tell me to relax.
这很重要
This is important.
你最近怎么了
What has gotten into you lately?
你猜怎么着 妈妈
You know what, Mom?
我退出
I quit.
怎么样呢
How about that?
萨拉 回来
Sarah, get back here.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表