剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
市议会的所有成员
all the members of the city council.
我知道你在《星球日报》的事
Hey, I know you're at "The Daily Planet" and everything,
但如果你想为《公报》
but if you ever want to write an article
写文章的话 毕竟你现在住这儿了
for the "Gazette" Now that you live here,
我的编辑一直在念叨你
my editor doesn't shut up about you.
你是她的偶像
You're, like, her idol.
女士们先生们 摩根·埃奇
Ladies and gentlemen, Morgan Edge.
这里真安静
Sure is quiet out here...
简单
simple.
你还在寻找简单的生活吗
You still looking for the simple life?
毕竟时光一去不复返 克拉克
'Cause those days are gone, Clark...
不复返
Long gone.
找到飞船了告诉我一声
Let me know when you find the ship.
你为什么要搬到这里
Why'd you move the family here?
你带露易丝离开了她的所属之地
You took Lois away from where she needs to be,
影响了乔纳森的橄榄球生涯
hurt Jonathan's football chances.
乔丹不可能融入这里的孩子
Jordan's got no chance of fitting in with kids here.
肯定有什么特别重要的原因
Must have had a hell of a reason.
你告诉了孩子们 你是超人
You told the boys you're Superman.
-不能再骗他们了 -你当然可以
- Couldn't lie to 'em anymore. - You sure as hell could.
萨姆
Sam...
你知道你做了什么吗
You have any idea what you just did?
你毁了他们的童年 克拉克
You ruined their childhood, Clark.
我知道这些年这种生活让露易丝付出了怎样的代价
I've seen the toll this life's taken on Lois over the years.
她从没告诉过你 但我知道
She never says anything to you, but I know.
现在你想要孩子们重蹈她的覆辙吗
Now you're gonna put the boys through that same hell?
这能让我们在一起
This is gonna keep my family together.
不 克拉克 这会让你们越来越远
No, Clark, it's gonna tear it apart.
什么事 罗塞蒂
What is it, Rosetti?
蒙古
Mongolia?
你想提供多少工作机会
How many jobs you looking to provide?
让他们知道
Just so they know.
从菜鸟到商人
From entry level to tradesman,
我们估计大概有600个
we're estimating around 600.
这还不包括连带产生的岗位 伙计们
And that's not including peripheral jobs, folks.
如果没什么问题
So if there are no more questions...
我有个问题
I have a question.
你们说的数字只是个估计对吗
That jobs number you say is an estimate?
没错 莱恩女士
That's right, Ms. Lane.
我们很难保证一个准确的数字
It's difficult to guarantee an exact figure.
你们还有更真实的数据吗
So is there a number that's more feasible?
因为我不希望这里发生
Because I would hate for what happened
跟新迦太基一样的事情
in New Carthage to happen here.
比如说
Such as?
实际产生的岗位比预期要少一半
Missing job-creation targets by nearly 50%,
付不到基本工资这种
paying well below living wage, that kind of thing.
这就是我喜欢露易丝·莱恩的地方
Here's what I love about Lois Lane--
当她嗅到一个故事
when she smells a story,
就会倾尽全力跟下去
she goes after it with everything she has,
即使这让她老板都担心了
even if it concerns her own boss.
我当初以为那些煤矿的收益会很好
I thought those mines would be fruitful.
我错了
I was wrong.
但我跟那些人保证的是
But what I promised those people
是我会冒险帮他们 而其他人不会
was that I'd take a risk on them when no one else would,
这也正是我想对这里的人做的
and that's exactly what I've come to offer everyone here:
一个拯救这座小镇的机会
a chance to save this town
提高居民的生活水平
and improve its residents' lives.
没错
Yeah.
但也许你是对的 莱恩小姐
But perhaps you're right, Ms. Lane.
也许斯摩维尔现在
Perhaps Smallville isn't the place
不适合冒险
to take a risk right now.
我当然不想对这个伟大的社区
I certainly wouldn't want to cause any harm
造成任何伤害
to this great community.
也许你们该好好讨论下这件事
Maybe that's something you all need to discuss further.
先生们 女士们 感谢你们的到来
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your time.
失礼了
If you'll forgive me.
天哪 他们说你的那些话真的没错
Oh, my God, it's just like what they say about you.
你不用去找新闻 新闻会来找你
You don't go the news. The news goes to you.
蒙古 西伯利亚针叶林地带
寻找氪
未发现
停下
Stop!
你跟踪了我的飞船
You tracked my ship.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你死
You...gone.
为什么 你对你做了什么
Why? What did I do to you?
不仅仅是我 你毁了我整个星球
It wasn't just me. You destroyed my whole planet!
我知道你能听到我飞船里炸♥弹♥的声音
I know you can hear the bomb in my ship.
总会有人受伤
People are gonna get hurt.
是我还是他们
Me or them.
决定吧 凯尔
Make a choice, Kyle.
启球
Hike!
加油
Come on!
就是这样 瑞安
There you go, Ryan!
就是这样
There you go!
再来一次 跑好点 开始
Run it again, but better! Let's go!
今天我能启球吗 教练
Can I take some snaps today, Coach?
肯特 我要你在替补席学防守
Kent, I want you on the book learning the offense.
看起来也不是很复杂
It doesn't look too complicated.
我觉得如果你派我上场
I think if you just put me out there,
我就能展现自己的能力
I can show you what I can do.
瑞安 下场补水
Ryan, hydrate!
好了 肯特
All right, Kent.
右侧两人 23号♥救球
Twins right flex, 23 Savior.
来吧 开始 球拿起来
Come on, let's go! Pick it up!
右侧两人 23号♥救球
Twins right flex, 23 Savior!
预备 开始
Ready...ready!
加油 这只是个简单的跑动 天才
Come on, now. That was a simple running play, genius.
再来
Again!
法尔肯向右跑 45号♥冲撞
Falcon right, 45 Buster!
法尔肯向右跑 45号♥冲撞
Falcon right, 45 Buster!
预备 开始
Ready, ready!
够了 够了
That's enough! That's enough!
我告诉过你了 我们已经有四分卫了
I told you... we already got a QB.
够了
That's enough!
他知道我的来历 我的弱点
He knew my history, my weaknesses.
-他有氪 -他来自其他星球吗
- He had kryptonite. - He's from another planet?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
他怪我毁了那个星球
He blames me somehow for it being destroyed.
你会弄清楚的 克拉克
Well, you'll figure it out, Clark.
你以前也对付过这样的人
You've taken on guys like this before.
这家伙挑现在出现真是太不凑巧了
This is the worst time for someone like this to be showing up.
正好在你搬家到斯摩维尔
Right when you moved your family to Smallville
答应孩子们要陪他们一年的时候
and you promised the boys you'd be dad of the year?
你♥爸♥爸知道我们告诉孩子们了
Your dad knows that we told the boys.
他那天晚上发现的
He figured it out the other night.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
你懂的 就说我们
Oh, you know, just that we're making
在做一生中最错误的决定
the biggest mistake of our lives.
那我就能确定我们做的是对的
See, now I know we're on the right track.
那是什么
What's that?
是我正在写的一篇关于摩根·埃吉的文章
It is about an article I am working on about Morgan Edge.
埃吉
Edge?
他昨晚在斯摩维尔市议会
He was at the Smallville city council meeting last night.
我以为你不会插手了
I thought you weren't getting involved.
对 但是他之后开始鬼扯
Well, yes, but then he started spouting this BS
说要帮助这个镇子
about helping the town.
摩根·埃吉不是来这里救斯摩维尔的
Morgan Edge is not here to save Smallville, Kansas.
他来这里利用人们的绝望寻找廉价劳动力
He's here for cheap labor because people are desperate,
就像他在新迦太基
just like he did with New Carthage
黑泽尔格林和格兰维尔做的那样
and Hazel Green and Granville.
他从内向外腐蚀这些小镇
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表