剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman and Lois"...
让我们先把注意力集中在我们搬到这的目的 家庭
Let's just focus on what we came here for, family.
我来这里只有一个目的
I came here with one purpose--
扩充我们氪星的领地
to further our Kryptonian heritage.
氪星会复原
Krypton will finally be resurrected,
我们的母亲将会回到我们身边
and we'll have our mother with us.
-帮助我 弟弟 -不能这样
- Help me do that, brother. - Not like this.
我得救回所有被埃奇
I have to bring back everyone Edges implanted
植入氪星意识的人
with Kryptonian consciousness.
我一次性释放我所有的能量
I'll release all my energy at once.
这就足够了
It'll be enough.
那样你要几天才能恢复
And you'll be out of commission for days.
-爸爸 -萨拉
- Dad? - Sarah.
不不不
No, no, no!
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
这一天终于来了
The day has finally come.
见到你真是太开心了
It gives me such joy to see you here.
-你是谁 -我是乔-艾尔
- Who are you? - I am Jor-El.
你
And you...
你是我的儿子
you are my son.
超人与露易丝
第一季第十一集
这都是什么
What is all this?
这...这是一个能让你避开这个世界上
This--this is a place where you can learn
充满刺探的目光
away from the prying eyes of the world
而学习关于你自己
lessons about who you really are
关于你为什么被送到这里的地方
and why you were sent here.
从哪里被送到这里
Sent here from where?
你是在氪星出生的
You were born on the planet Krypton.
你的真名叫卡
Your true name is Kal,
艾尔家族的最后一个儿子
the last son from the house of El.
我为什么这么不一样
Why am I so different?
地球上的太阳
The Earth's sun.
你的细胞能吸收其辐射
Your cells absorb its radiation
人类做不到
in ways humans cannot
你几乎能创造出无限的能量
creating nearly endless energy.
你的皮肤 骨骼和肌肉
Your skin, bones, muscles
都有难以想象的力量
all capable of unimaginable power.
我会慢慢教你
Over time, I will teach you
如果使用那种力量
how to use that power,
那种速度
that speed,
那种强大
that strength.
你会学会
You will learn to do things
在这个地球上你原本难以想象的事
you never thought possible on this Earth.
我准备好了 父亲 我能感觉到
I'm ready, Father. I can feel it.
你的身体和肉体是准备好了
In body and spirit, yes,
但是你还需要学习一些别的东西
but there is something else you need to learn,
一些我无法在这里教你的东西
something which I cannot teach you here.
-什么东西 -你为什么想帮助他们
- What is it? - Why you wish to help them.
去吧
Go.
重新去看看这个世界
Reconnect with the world.
向他们敞开心扉
Open your heart to them.
找出你到底为什么要做他们的英雄
Find out why you wish to be their champion.
你找到你想要找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我找到了我真实的自己
I found out who I really am.
-我遇到了我的氪星人父亲 -氪星人
- I met my Kryptonian father. - Kryptonian?
氪星是我的母星 我来自那里
Krypton is my home planet, Where I'm really from.
我知道我为什么有那些能力了 妈妈
I know why I can do the things I can do, Mom.
我知道我为什么被送到地球了
I know why I was sent to Earth--
做地球的英雄
to be its champion.
所以你才回家了吗
Is that why you came back home?
成为英雄吗
To be a hero?
嗯 但是还不行
Yeah, but not yet.
我要先去见一个人
There's someone I need to see first.
拉娜·郎
凯尔应该马上就来了
Kyle's supposed to be here any moment.
拉娜
Lana!
-我有好消息 -怎么了
- Hey, I got some good news. - What?
消防局有个职位空缺
There's an opening at the fire station.
嗯
Yeah.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's amazing.
我真是太高兴了
Oh, I'm so happy.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's awesome.
-真可是大事 -嗯
- It's gonna be huge. - Yeah.
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉 克拉克
I'm sorry, Clark.
但你离开了很久
But you were gone a long time.
人们总会继续自己的生活
People move on with their lives.
嗯
Yeah.
-我想是吧 -跟我来
- Yeah, I guess so. - Come with me.
我想给你看点东西
There's something I want to show you.
这是什么
What is this?
你离开后 我梦见你在飞
After you left, I had a dream of you flying,
但是已经不是我记忆里的身躯了
only it wasn't the boy that I knew.
是现在的你 所以我给你做了这个
It was you now, so I made this.
妈妈
Mom...
在爸爸去世后就离开你...
leaving you after dad died...
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
那是你那时候需要做的事
it's what you needed to do then,
而这是你现在要做的事
and this is what you need to do now.
你该去拯救世界了 克拉克
It's time for you to go save the world, Clark.
胸口可能还需要一些装饰
Still needs something on the chest, I think.
不好意思 女士
Uh, pardon me, ma'am? Ma'am?
你知道米里奇大道在哪里吗
Do you know where Milledge Avenue is?
房♥屋出租
米里奇大道 米里奇大道
Milledge Avenue. Milledge Avenue.
不好意思 先生 不好意思
Oh, excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
你知道米里奇大道在哪里吗
Do you know where Milledge Avenue is?
刹车坏了 我停不下来
The brakes are out! I can't stop!
红灯 快转弯
It's a red light. Swerve around!
-还有人啊 -小心
- There are people! - Watch out!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
-给你 小朋友 -谢谢
- There you go, friend. - Thanks.
衣服不错
Cool costume.
谢谢 我妈妈给我做的
Thanks. My mom made it for me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-你看到了吗 -对 就在那 你会看到
- Did you see that? - Yeah, right here. You'll see.
-你看到了吗 -看到什么
- Did you see that? - See what?
有个人从飞车下救出了一个小孩
Some guy just saved a kid from getting killed by a car,
然后飞到了天上
and then he flew up into the sky.
-他飞了 -飞 你懂吗
- He flew? - Flew, you know?
像鸟或飞机一样
Like a bird or a plane or whatever.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
你看到他长什么样了吗
Did you see what he looked like?
他看起来像个穿着斗篷会飞的人
He looked like a guy in a cape that was flying.
《星球日报》的必须知道这事
Someone at the "Planet" has gotta hear about this.
这不是简历 而是求助
This isn't a résumé. It's a cry for help.
好吧 抱歉
Oh, well--oh, oh. Sorry.
我在校报确实做过一些
See, actually I did some pretty top-notch reporting
-很棒的报道 -听着 这里是大都会
- for my school paper. - Look, this is Metropolis.
我需要初出茅庐的记者 不是流浪儿
I need cub reporters, not lost puppies.
等你有了实际经验后再来找我吧
You come find me when you got some real world experience.
不不 怀特先生 怀特先生 听着
Oh, no, no, Mr. White, Mr. White, please, look.
我学东西很快
I'm a really quick learner,
我会做你要求的任何事
and I'll do whatever you ask.
我只是 我需要一个机会
I just--I just need a chance.
好吧 没有医疗保险或加班费
Okay, there's no health insurance or overtime.
没问题
Not a problem.
而且你每周四得帮我去取干洗
And you have to pick up my dry cleaning every Thursday.
好 没问题 先生
Yeah, absolutely. Yes, sir.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表