剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
by bloodline only,
一个可悲的叛徒之种
a pathetic treasonous bloodline.
他成为了英雄 父亲
He's become a hero, Father.
他什么也不是
He is nothing!
-我会找到另一种方法 -你是不会找到的
- I'll find another way. - You will do no such thing.
等我找到歼灭者
When I find the Eradicator,
-我就会让他见识我们的能力 -塔 别
- I'll show him what we can do. - Tal, no.
我会让他知道我的存在
I'll make myself known to him,
给他一直以来也没有在这得到的东西
give him what he's been here without as well.
塔 听我说
Tal, listen to me.
我没有必要按照你的方式行事 父亲
I don't need to do this your way, Father.
你会毁了复兴的进行
You are going to ruin the resurrection.
我不会的 我只是不搭上性命去实现复活
I'm not, I'm just not going to die to do it!
我的方式就是唯一的方式
My way is the only way!
塔 塔
Tal, Tal?
塔 你在做什么 住手
Tal, what are you doing? No!
你的方式就是唯一的方式
Your way is the only way.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
我真的不知道我在这应该说些什么
I don't really know what I'm supposed to say here.
你可以先从道歉开始
You could start with an apology.
我抱歉警♥察♥们大惊小怪的
I'm sorry the cops got all aggro
就因为我们去了湖边
about us going to the lake.
我们先不说非法侵入 萨拉
You know, forget the trespassing, Sarah.
你逃学了 这不可容忍♥
You ditched school. That's unacceptable.
难道我应该在人们议论我的时候还坐在教室里吗
I'm supposed to sit in class while people talk about me?
还议论你
About you?
人人都把埃奇的事怪在我们头上 我受够了 好吗
Everyone blames us about Edge, and I'm over it, okay?
拜托把我禁足吧
So please just ground me.
我并不渴望出去看这个可悲的小镇
I'm not exactly dying to go out there in this sad little town
这里住满了怀恨在心 带有成见的垃圾人
with these vindictive closed-minded garbage people.
先不说了 今晚就到此为止吧
You know what? Let's just call it a night.
明天重新开始 好吗
Start fresh tomorrow, okay?
-好吧 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
青少年啊
Teenagers.
你真应该看看迪恩镇长脸上的表情
You should have seen the look on Mayor Dean's face.
他明知自己是错的
He knows he was wrong.
是的 好吧 他不得不掩盖他隐瞒的事情
Yeah, well, he's got to cover his own hide.
这只会越来越糟糕的 是吗
It's only gonna get worse, isn't it?
也许你是对的 凯尔
Maybe you're right, Kyle.
也许我们应该收拾行李
Maybe we just pack up
离这越远越好
and get as far away from here as we can.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be all right.
你知道自己惹了多大的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
你不能说逃学就逃学
You can't just skip school.
我不管你是不是为萨拉·库欣而着迷
I don't care if you're mooning over Sarah Cushing
或是在家和约翰·亨利一起做机器人
or coming home to build robots with John Henry.
-什么着迷 -这是一件铠甲
- Mooning? - It's a warsuit.
听着 小伙子们 你们经历了很多事
Look, guys, you've been through a lot.
你们想放松放松 我懂
You wanna blow off some steam, I get it.
但规矩是用来遵守的 你们不能不尊重老师们
But there are rules, and you do not disrespect your teachers
忽视他们为课堂付出的努力
by ignoring the work they put into your classes.
-我们知道错了 -真的很抱歉
- We're sorry. - Really sorry.
你们要试着说得
You want to try saying that
稍微真诚一点吗 拜托了
a little more convincingly, please?
-对不起 -抱歉
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在事情终于逐渐平复下来了
Now things are finally calming down,
所以你们解除禁足之后
so when you're done being grounded,
可以做回正常的少年
you guys can go back to being normal teenagers,
相信我 小镇其实很有趣
and believe me, small towns are actually a lot of fun.
好了 上♥床♥睡觉吧 快点
All right. Go to bed. Now.
怎么了
What?
“小镇很有趣”
"Small towns are a lot of fun."
只是想给他们一点盼头
Just trying to give them something to look forward to.
-听起来有点刺♥激♥ -噢 是吗
- Sounds vaguely provocative. - Oh, does it?
你还没有喜欢上小镇吗
And you're still not sold on the small towns?
我是被我的小镇男人迷倒了
I'm sold on my small town guy.
我没什么意见
I can live with that.
多久之前开始的
How long ago did this start?
几分钟前 长官
A couple of minutes, sir.
派一队人来检查
Send in a team to check it out.
-他的生命体征如何 -消失了 长官
- His vitals? - They're gone, sir.
我们没有检测到任何生命体征
We're not registering anything.
把氪石范围放到最大
Maximize that kryptonite field.
让他们从那撤离
Get them out of there.
埃奇
Edge.
他消失了
He's gone.
那他会去哪里
Then where the hell did he go?
你有一个使命
You had one mission.
一个使命
One mission.
因为软弱 你偏离了方向
And you veered from it because you are weak.
软弱
Weak.
你不能再背离你的使命了
You shall not veer from it any longer.
现在去完成你被派到这里要做的任务吧
Now go and complete what you were sent here to do.
-成为歼灭者 -成为歼灭者
- Become the Eradicator. - Become the Eradicator.
-成为歼灭者 -成为歼灭者
- Become the Eradicator. - Become the Eradicator.
不然氪星就是
Or know that you are the sole reason
因你而败
Krypton was lost.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表