剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超人与路易斯 前期提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
我即将要退役了
I'm stepping down from active duty.
无人能取代你的位置
You're gonna be hard to replace.
他们总会找到合适的人选
They'll find somebody.
约翰亨利来自另一个地球
John Henry's from another Earth.
她是我的妻子,我女儿的母亲
She was my wife, the mother of my daughter.
我会马上回来
I'm gonna be right back.
每个多重宇宙跟平行宇宙都有自己的地球
Multi-verse and parallel universes each with its own Earth.
妈 我亲眼目睹你死去
Mom! I saw you die.
我失去了娜塔莉
I lost Natalie.
在你和你弟弟18个月大时
When you and your brother were about 18 months old
我怀孕了,但后来失去了这个孩子
I got pregnant. And I ended up losing the baby.
我们原本要把她取名为娜塔莉
We were gonna name her Natalie.
我想也许你需要更多时间释怀
I just wonder if you needed more time to process your grief.
不可能
It can't be.
妈?
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
妈! 不行…小娜…
Mom! No, no, no, no.
小娜…
Nat...
这件事…很复杂
It's just... it's, um... It's, um... it's complicated.
听着,那不是你的母亲
Look, that's not...that's not your mother.
什么?
What?
她还是已经不在了
She's still gone.
那你为什么在这里?
But then why are you here?
我解释给你听,好吗?
Let me explain, okay?
露易丝,你应该跟她谈谈
Lois, you have to say something.
超人与露易丝
儿子们,该出门了
Boys, we gotta go!
亲爱的,我们有桑塞尔白葡萄酒吗?
Babe, do we have any Sancerre?
如果没有,你也可以带白苏维浓葡萄酒
We can bring a bottle of Sauv Blanc if not.
对,但是拉娜最喜欢桑塞尔
Yeah, it's just Sancerre's, Lana's favorite.
那么你顺便去拉克买♥♥
Then swing by Lark's and get one.
有不错的人选吗?跟之前的都差不多
Anyone promising?Just more of the same.
派瑞在我还没有多少经验时就雇用我了
You know, Perry hired me when I barely had any experience.
有时候新手记者最重要的是他们的热忱
Sometimes with a cub reporter it's more about their eagerness than anything else.
怎么了?
What?
嘿,你弟弟呢?
Hey, where's your brother?
呃,我不知道,他可能跑去换衣服了
Uh, I don't know, probably changing
乔丹,出发了
Jordan, let's go!
噢,哇哦,怎么了吗?
Oh, whoa. Something wrong?
你等一下就会闻到了
You'll... wow, you'll smell.
你的古龙水味道很特别,儿子。是啊,你用了一整瓶吗?
Interesting cologne, sweetie. Yeah, you put on the whole bottle there, chief?
那是什么东西?
What's that?
没什么 没什么吗?
Nothing. Nothing?
只是要给莎拉的惊喜
It's a surprise for Sarah.
你一整天都要跟她在一起吗?
You spending all day with her?
她整整一个月不在,妈
She's been gone a month, Mom.
记得回来吃晩餐
Just be home for dinner.
好…
Yeah. Yeah.
今天是娜塔莉第一天上学
And, um... You know, it's Natalie's first day at school today.
你想打给她,祝她一切顺利吗?
You think you wanna call her, wish her luck, something?
克拉克,我不知道还能怎么跟你说
Clark, I don't know what to tell you.
她现在还是不肯跟我说话,好吗?
She still won't talk to me, okay?
我要去面试了
Gotta get to these interviews.
爸,她这个样子还会持续多久?
Dad, how long is she gonna be like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
上车吧,我们该走了
Come on, in the truck. Let's go.
记得开窗户
Oh, windows down, please.
有那么糟吗?味道很浓,真的很浓
Is it really that bad? It's strong, bud. It's real strong.
(西克亚)
(超人军团)
你看那个笨蛋
Look at that bozo.
他们不应该像这样把超人商业化
It ain't cool they're making Superman all commercial like this.
斯摩维尔不应该因为摩根·埃奇的事
You know, last thing we need is Smallville becoming some sort of tourist trap
变成观光景点
just because of what happened here with Morgan Edge.
只要能帮助地方经济就好,谁在乎啊?
Well, if it's helping the local economy, who cares?
很多人在乎 很多人不在乎
A lot of us. A lot of us don't.
太好了,来了
I think that's the one.
嘿,嘿
Hey! Hi!
亲爱的,我好想你
Hi, honey. Oh, I missed you.
我也很想你
I missed you too.
看来你没有想我
It's not the way you miss,uh
有很多人迫不及待想看到你
We got a lot of people that are excited to see you.
对 苏菲、乔丹…
Yup. Sophie, Jordan.
我也是 你玩得开心吗?
Yeah, me too. So how was it?
营队好玩吗?
How was camp?
很不错,我很高兴能去
Yeah, good. I mean, it was good to be there.
只是当辅♥导♥员的感觉不太一样
It just felt a little different as a counselor.
更好的不一样吗?
Better?
对,一切都更好了
Yeah, everything...everything was better.
你去年在“讯息报”工作?
So you were at "The Messenger" for the last year?
我终于刊登我的第一篇故事
Finally got my first story published.
在那之前,我做很多排版和校稿
Before that, I was doing a lot of layouts, proofing copy.
我也很需要有人帮忙这些事
Certainly use help around here with that...
当然不只是这样
among other things.
我主要是负责教他们如何利用网站赚钱
Mainly though I was showing them how to monetize the site.
你知道要怎么做?当然知道
You know how to do all that? Of course.
我自己博客的收益可能比他们还要多
I probably make more on my blog than they do.
你有自己的博客?
You have your own blog?
我的博客就是“最烂或最好”
I'm the "WOAT or GOAT" guy.
我在推特有四万粉丝
I have, like, 40,000 Twitter followers.
露易丝,这是九点半面试的人 你好,我是麦克
Lois.This is our 9:30...Hi, I'm Michael.
对,“最烂或最好”博客
Right, the... the "WOAT or GOAT" guy.
谢谢你过来,很高兴认识你
Thank you for coming in. It's nice to meet you.
我们会再跟你联络,好
We will be in touch. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果今天的面试者都跟他差不多
If the rest of the interviews we have lined up for today are more like him
那就干脆取消
then cancel.
露易丝,你都还没跟他说到话
Lois, you didn't even talk to him.
没必要
I didn't need to.
我们需要在乎这份工作
We need somebody who cares more
about the job
而不是推特关注人数的人
than about how many twits follow them.
还有他写的那篇报导根本无凭无据
Also, that article he wrote was predictive journalism at its worst.
我这一个月找来面试的人你一个都不喜欢
You haven't liked a single person I've brought in the past month.
没错,因为他们所有人
That is correct because none of them
都不够好,他们是我们能找到最好的了
were good enough,They were the best available.
我们必须做出妥协
Look, we're gonna have to compromise on something,
不然永远都不可能多雇用一名记者
or we're never gonna get another reporter in here
我们非常需要帮助
and we need help badly.
好吧
Fine.
看看,你们猜什么东西来了?
Look what just showed up.
真令人兴奋
Oh, I'm so excited.
太棒了
Oh, these are fantastic.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
看起来很不错如果你喜欢选举衣服的话
Ah, yeah, they're great if you like campaign T-shirts.
噢,你应该把丹尼尔的脸也印上去
Oh, you should put Daniel's face on it.
他会是最帅的镇长
He'd make a super hot mayor.
他的长相不重要,莎拉
No, it doesn't matter what he looks like, Sarah.
只要他能打败乔治迪恩就好
He just needs to beat George Dean
我会尽最大的努力让这个目标成真
and I will work as hard as possible to make sure that happens.
是谁?应该是乔丹来了
Who's that? Oh, it's probably Jordan.
我去拿包裹时有看到他走过来
I saw him walking up when I grab the box.
他已经在外面了吗?
He's here, like, now?
他应该很想看到你
He probably just wants to see you.
但他没有先传讯息给我
He didn't text me first.
你好 你好
Hey. Hey.
我知道我应该要先传讯息
Hi, I... I know I probably should have texted first,
但我实在是迫不及待想看到你
but honestly, I... I just couldn't wait another second to see you.
你来的时间很不巧
Well, your timing kinda sucks.
我妈要举办丹尼尔哈特的镇长选举晩会
My mom's got this big Daniel Hart, like, mayoral campaign event planned
等一下我们家会有很多人
so the house is gonna be pretty crowded.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表