剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously, on "Superman & Lois"...
肯特家
让我们先把注意力集中在我们搬到这的目的 家庭
Let just focus on what we came here for: family.
我不想再继续只做朋友了
I don't wanna be just friends anymore.
-看看四周 -看你干的好事
- Look around here. - That's your doing!
人们很生气
People are angry.
你毁了我成就的所有东西
You destroyed everything I had built.
我就让你受苦
I will make you suffer.
连超人都无力抵抗佐德的意志
Not even Superman is strong enough to resist Zod.
反抗啊 该死的
Fight back, damn it!
我们救回他了
We got him.
很高兴你恢复了 克拉克 我不会再质疑你了
I'm very glad you're better, Clark. I won't doubt you again.
那莱斯利·拉尔依然在逃
Leslie Larr is still in the wind.
我赌她这周末就会被抓起来
She'll be in custody by the end of the week.
摩根·埃奇已经被关进最尖端的军事监狱
Morgan Edge is in the state-of-the-art military prison.
去完成你被送到这里来所承担的任务
Complete what you were sent there for.
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop!
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father,
我必须休息
I must rest.
休息
Rest?
这跟你将要承受的痛苦比起来根本不算什么
This is nothing compared to what you will endure.
不算什么
Nothing!
我觉得我不该送你来的 塔
I feel I made a mistake sending you, Tal.
你根本不是救世主
You are no savior.
-我会是的 -什么时候
- I will be. - When?
我们已经训练了好几个月
We've been at this for months,
你还是只会颤抖
and yet you still falter.
父亲 拜托
Father, please.
我就是被选中的人
I am the one.
我会成为我注定该成为的人
I will become who I was chosen to be.
那就证明吧
Then prove it.
向我证明你永远不会
Prove to me that you will never
再给若尔家族...蒙羞
shame the house of Rho... again.
歼灭者呢
What happened to the Eradicator?
爆♥炸♥之前还在你手上
You had it right before the blast.
你用它做什么了
What did you do with it?
在哪里
Where is it?
塔
Tal!
-莱斯莉·拉尔 -我怎么知道
- Where is Leslie Larr? - How could I know?
我看不♥穿♥这些铅制的墙
I can't see beyond these lead-lined walls...
我只能听到
And all I hear
我自己脑中的声音
is what's in my mind.
她也许还有救
There may still be time for her.
太迟了
It's too late.
莱斯莉·拉尔很早以前就取代了
Leslie Larr replaced Irma Sayres
厄玛·塞尔斯
a long time ago.
你对你所做的事根本毫无感觉吗
And you feel nothing for what you've done?
我的感觉比你想象的要多得多
I feel more than you could possibly imagine.
但是我关注的不是这个星球上的
But my concern isn't for the souls
灵魂
of this planet.
而是那些需要复生的
It's for those that need to be resurrected,
你的 甚至我的灵魂 卡
my own, even your soul, Kal.
我真是大错特错
How wrong I was.
没错
You were,
你父亲也是
and so was your father.
我们在你的堡垒中发现了这个
We found this at your fortress.
来吧
Go ahead.
像我剥除你父亲一样 剥除我的父亲吧
Rid me of my father's influence as I rid you of yours.
这块水晶永远不会再被使用
This crystal will never be used again.
你不想告诉我拉尔在哪里 没关系
You don't wanna tell me where Larr is, fine.
我会找到她 把她带过来
I'll find her and bring her here.
之后
After that,
我们俩就再也不会再见了
you and I will never see each other again.
超人与露易丝
第一季第十三集
我和你们外公聊过了
I spoke with your grandfather.
国防部会比原计划的
The DOD's gonna stick around town
多在镇子上待一阵子
a little longer than they planned.
等你们找到莱斯莉·拉尔或者
Until you guys find Leslie Larr or...
还有他们要关掉矿井
That and they're shutting down the mines.
为什么
Why?
要运走所有X氪石
Gonna get all the X-Kryptonite out
防止有人再受伤
so no one else gets hurt.
你是说防止再有人有超能力
So no one else gets powers, you mean.
-这话也对 -然后 然后呢
- Also true. - And then, and then what?
然后我们就得回到学校
And then we're just supposed to go back to school
假装这一切都没发生过吗
and pretend like none of this ever happened?
巴尔科姆校长今天
Principal Balcomb's holding
会组织全校机会
an all-school assembly today.
她会和大家说这件事
She'll talk to everyone about it,
尽可能回答大家的疑问
answer any questions she can.
也许我们应该留在家里
Maybe we should just stay home.
想得美
Yeah, nice try.
大家现在认为
As far as everyone is concerned,
埃奇在做人体试验
Edge was experimenting with people,
给他们超能力 进行精神控制
giving them powers, mind control.
我发现了他的阴谋
I discovered what he was up to
你们外公帮助了我
with the help of your grandfather
超人帮助了你们外公
who had help from Superman,
我们最终阻止了他 明白了吗
we stopped him, copy?
嗯 别担心 妈妈
Yeah, don't worry, Mom.
我们很擅长编故事 所以...
We're getting pretty good at cover stories so...
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们要走了
We gotta go.
爱你们
Love you guys.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
克丽丝一直给我发信息
Chrissy keeps texting,
问我什么时候才来 我要走了
wondering when I'm coming in. I gotta go.
要带点吃的吗
You want a to-go plate?
我们的客人可能饿了
Our guest is probably hungry.
我明白你们很气愤
I understand your frustration.
我只是希望你们能耐心点
I just ask for your patience.
你建议凯尔暂时退出消防局
And you're recommending Kyle take a leave from the station?
等埃奇的事情过去了
Just until all this Edge stuff blows over,
-最多几周 -几周
- a couple of weeks, tops. - A couple of weeks?
拜托 镇长 我只是想继续工作
Come on, Mayor, I just want to get back to work.
凯尔 也许他说得没错
Kyle, maybe he's right.
我不是当初唯一一个
Well, you know, I'm not the only one
希望埃奇来的人
who wanted Edge coming here.
我也一直这么说 凯尔 相信我
And I've been saying the same thing, Kyle, trust me.
我不知道为什么...
I'm not quite sure why...
大家总是只针对你
people have been singling you out,
但我会扭转舆♥论♥的
but I am gonna change the narrative,
确保他们将怒火发泄在正确的地方
make sure that they put the blame where it should be.
给我一些时间
Just give me some time.
请注意 请注意
Attention. Attention.
所以学生都请...
All students are now required...
今天肯定会烂透了
Today's gonna suck.
感觉就像是要召开女巫审判大会
It feels like the Salem witch trials are here.
-萨拉 -大家都要去哪里
- Hey, Sarah. - Where's everybody going?
关于埃奇的学校集♥会♥
School assembly about Edge.
我今天做不到
I can't do this today.
-你要去哪里 -反正不待在这里
- Where are you going? - Anywhere but here.
-肯特 -你们好 伙计们
- Yo, Kent! - Yo, what's good, boys?
哥们 真的吗 你外公管国防部的
Dude, is it true? Your grandpa runs the DOD?
嗯 差不多吧 嗯
Yes. Yeah, something like that. Yeah.
听起来好像是什么滚蛋项目
Sounds like some "Get Out" Level stuff went down.
拜托 伙计 埃奇是怎么搞的
Come on, man. How'd Edge do it?
伙计们 去体育馆了
Okay, gentlemen, head to the gym.
快点 走了
Let's get a move on. Let's go.
-你也是 肯特先生 -好的 老师
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表