剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你明天就开始上高中了
So, high-- high school starts tomorrow.
你紧张吗
You, you nervous?
因为紧张是很正常的
'Cause you know, it's okay if you're nervous.
我知道我的高一念得很辛苦
I know freshman year was pretty tough for me.
我有和你说过
Did I-- did I ever tell you
我以前是队长...
about the time I was the team manager of the...
大家用胶带把你绑在拖拉机上
Yeah, everyone duct taped you to a tractor.
斯摩维尔的生活
Yeah, life's a little different in Smallville
和大都会的不太一样
than it is in Metropolis.
嗯 你知道的
Okay, well, yeah. You know.
如果你有需要 要找人聊聊
If you-- if you need anything, if you wanna talk...
可以来找我
I'm here.
-老爸 -嗯
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
音乐调回去
The music?
好
Right.
老妈
未接电♥话♥
我在新闻上看到你了
I saw you on the news.
你现在才回到家吗?
Are you just getting home now?
回来有一会了
Yeah, a little bit ago.
亲爱的 我知道你很忙
Honey, I know you've got a lot on your plate,
但你真的要多在家待一点
but you really do need to be around more.
妈 我...
Mom, I, you know,
作为神秘人 你知道我肩负维护世界的责任
I do have a responsibility to the world as you-know-who.
作为一位父亲 你对你的家庭
Well, you've got a bigger responsibility
肩负着更大的责任
to your family as a father.
孩子们需要看到坚强有爱
The boys need to see what a strong and loving
又脆弱的普通人是什么样子的
and vulnerable man looks like--
就像你父亲对你而言一样
what your father was to you.
在他们步入这个世界之前
You only have them for a short while longer
你和他们相处的时间很短
before they go off into the world.
你要陪在他们身边
You gotta be present.
我在尽力
I'm trying.
真的
I really am.
我不想让任何人失望
I don't wanna let anybody down.
那...
Was it...
对你和老爸来说一直不容易吧
Was it always this hard for you and Dad?
你的生活比我们的要复杂得多
Your lives are so much more complicated than ours ever were.
而且
Besides,
斯摩维尔的生活和外界不太一样 记得吗
life's a little different in Smallville, remember?
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是要躺下来 没事
I just need to lie down, that's all.
睡一会吧 妈
Get some sleep, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, honey.
晚安
Night.
-趁热吃吧 -谢谢
- Get 'em while they're hot. - Thanks.
-再来点果汁吗 -不了
- More juice? - I think I'm good.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮帮忙吧
Little help?
你洗澡的时候 你妈妈打电♥话♥说要来看你
Your mom called while you were in the shower about a visit.
-我们要去奶奶家吗 -我们好像要迟到了
- Are we going to Grandma's? - I think we're overdue.
好极了 斯摩维尔
Great. Smallville.
一个度日如年的地方
A place where you can spend a full year in one afternoon.
那里没这么差劲
It's not that bad.
你今天就穿这样吗
Is that how you're going dressed today?
有人今天巴不得被揍一拳吗
Somebody got the punch-me-in-the-face memo.
难道我该和你穿得一样吗
Yeah, I should dress like you?
一副人类参与奖的奖杯的打扮吗
Like some sort of human participation trophy?
不 但你可以打扮得像...
No, but you could watch a, like,
《如何做》视频里的风格
"HowToBasic" video on style.
澳大利亚的一个油管喜剧频道
你们俩别吵了 去吧 车来了
Enough. Both of you, go. Your ride's here.
-爱你们 -爱你
- Love you guys. - Love you.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢老爸
- Good luck today, guys. - Thanks, Dad.
嗯
Yeah.
你担心乔丹
You're worried about Jordan.
昨晚我试着和他谈 但他不太开心
I tried talking to him last night, but he was pretty upset.
如果他知道你的真实身份
Well, if he knew where you really were...
在你六岁时
your parents told you
你♥爸♥妈就和你说了你真正的血统
about your real heritage when you were six.
那不一样
That was-- that was different.
我住在一个农场 我有超能力
I lived on a farm. I had powers.
你不觉得乔纳森会遗传到吗
You don't think Jonathan's got something?
堡垒测试过说不太可能有
Test at the fortress said it was unlikely.
作为高一新生
He's about to be starting quarterback
他准备要在全国最具竞争力的其中一所高中里
at one of the most competitive high schools in the nation...
担任四分卫
as a freshman.
但并不代表他有超能力
Yeah. Doesn't mean he has powers.
你看过他投边线球吗
Have you seen him throw a deep route?
那乔丹呢
And what about Jordan?
这只会让他比觉得自己
All it's gonna do is make him feel more alien
更像是外星人
than he already does.
相信我 我经历过
Trust me, I've been there.
我们要迟到了
We're late.
让他们知道太危险了
It's too dangerous for them to know.
他们不知道更危险
It's more dangerous if they don't.
但是露易丝 一旦他们说漏了嘴
But Lois, they slip up once,
对一个人说错话
say the wrong thing to one person,
全世界就知道我的身份了
the whole world knows who I am.
怎么
What?
你父亲同意我的看法
Your father agrees with me.
我们现在在乎我爸的看法了吗
Now we care what my dad thinks?
我只是这么一说 他们才十四岁
I'm just saying, they're 14.
他们暂时还不需要知道
They don't need to know yet.
马克西 怎么了
Maxy, what's going on?
炒人
Whit... fired.
还要解雇更多的人吗
More layoffs?
摩根·埃奇买♥♥下这个公♥司♥时
I knew when Morgan Edge bought the "Planet,"
我就知道会裁员
there'd be cuts,
但是还是难以置信
but this is unbelievable.
肯特
Kent!
你有空吗
You got a minute?
福斯韦尔炒了你吗
Foswell fired you?
炒我总好过炒其他人
It's better me than somebody else, okay?
-我白天还有另一份工作 -这不是重点
- I do have another day job. - That's not the point!
福斯韦尔不是编辑 他是埃奇的替罪羊
Foswell's no editor; he's a patsy for Edge.
所有这些收♥购♥媒体的亿万富翁
All these billionaires that buy media outlets
都会用数字化这套说辞
use this "Moving to digital" crap
作为借口来摧毁记者行业
as an excuse to destroy journalism,
他们根本就不在乎人们对于事实的渴求
and they don't care about human interest stories or facts.
他们只在乎点击率
All they care about is click-throughs.
你现在需要一个新借口
You're gonna need a new excuse
来解释你总是不知所踪了
for being gone all the time now.
露易丝
Lois.
我们不能告诉孩子们
We're not telling the boys.
妈妈 对不起 今天早上...
Hey, Mom, sorry. This morning's just been...
弗莱医生
Dr. Frye?
克拉克
Clark?
你怎么...
How did you...
中风...
The stroke...
那...
It...
全能之主
Faithful God,
造物之神
Lord of all creation,
房♥屋出租
圣子所救赎的罪过将不会消失
you desire that nothing redeemed by your Son will ever be lost,
我们要将我们姐妹的骨灰还于大地
as we return the ashes of our sister to the earth
永远与你和你所有的孩子
to live with you and all your children
同在
forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
克拉克
Clark!
肯特
-怎么了 -一点了
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表