剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
如果你等一会 我可以跟你一起去
If you wait, I can go with you.
没事 交给我 你有训练
No, I got it. You have practice.
我自己可以应付
I can handle myself.
《斯摩维尔公报》
迪恩市长欢迎摩根·埃奇来到斯摩维尔
露易丝·莱恩的新闻揭露也不过如此
So much for Lois Lane's big exposé?
和你说了她查不到埃吉任何事
Told you she had nothing on Edge.
你似乎很得意
You seem pretty smug,
支持一个有权有势的亿万富翁
rooting for an entitled billionaire.
我只是为了小镇好
I just want what's best for this town.
现在我觉得很清楚
Right now, it seems pretty clear to me
摩根·埃吉带来工作机遇
that that's Morgan Edge bringing jobs in.
那又怎样 就这样忽略他是个混♥蛋♥的事实吗
So what? Just ignore the fact that he's a jerk?
他为什么是个混♥蛋♥
Why is he a jerk?
因为他到处撒点小钱吗
Because he throws a little money around?
你不觉得这样很尴尬
You didn't think it was awkward,
他接近我
him cornering me?
问我的工作 给我机会
Asking me about my job? Promising opportunity?
他是我们的主人 他只是表示友好而已
He was our host. He was just being friendly.
你甚至没问过我有没有觉得别扭
You didn't even ask if I was uncomfortable.
你在乎吗
I mean, do you care?
他又不是在和你调情
It's not like he was flirting with you.
亲爱的 我当时在场
Honey, I was right there.
重点不在你
It's not about you.
我很生气
I was annoyed.
他让我很不舒服
He made me uncomfortable,
而你却没注意到
and you didn't even notice.
我们的婚姻就这样吗
Is that where our marriage is at?
那好吧 拉娜 你要我因为这家伙找你说话
So okay, Lana, you want me to get in the guy's face
就冲过去吼他吗
because he dared to talk to you?
天呐
God.
我也可以对你老板没礼貌
I mean, I could've been a jerk to your boss too,
但是那样你就会生气吧
but then you would've been pissed at that, right?
等等 拉娜 这话说得不对
Hey, wait. Lana, that came out wrong.
随便吧 我要去呼吸一下新鲜空气
Whatever. I need some air.
拉娜
Lana...
莱恩小姐
Ms. Lane.
你是来我们这里参观的吗
Have you come to take a tour of our facilities?
自从在新迦太基发生那种事之后
Yeah, after what happened in New Carthage,
我可不想跟你走进黑暗的隧♥道♥里
I would rather not follow you into a dark tunnel.
你在暗示什么
Whatever could you be insinuating?
我有点嫌烦这种带着假英国口音的亿万富翁
Look, I'm kind of bored with the whole "Faux-British accent,
在橄榄球赛上努力融入的的骗局了
billionaire at a football game trying to fit in" con job.
我可以向你保证 我的口音是真的
I can assure you, my accent is genuine.
-我是在... -天呐 有人在乎吗
- I was raised in-- - My God. Who cares?
我们把事情摊开来说吧
Let's just lay it out on the table.
首先 你改变了我的报道
First, you changed my story.
其次 你派了一个打手来
Then, you sent some goon
他差点杀死了莎伦·鲍威尔
who almost killed Sharon Powell.
现在你又让跟班跑来威胁我的事业吗
Now you have your minion threatening my career?
我告诉你会怎么样
Let me tell you how this goes.
你起诉我 我就反诉你
You sue me, I countersue.
你的记录就会公开
Your records get opened up in discovery,
这样对你或是你的品牌都没有好结果
and that doesn't end well for you or your brand name.
我小看你了
My, my.
你对此深思熟虑过
You have thought this all through.
为什么选斯摩维尔
Why Smallville?
还其他的小镇 其他的煤矿
There's other towns, other mines.
你为什么要大费周章来这里
Why are you going to all this trouble?
很奇怪 我也正想问你同样的问题
That's curious. I was about to ask you the same question.
世界知名的记者
World-renowned journalist,
曾两次入围普利策新闻奖
short-listed for the Pulitzer twice.
你和失业的丈夫 还有两个未成年儿子
And you move here with your unemployed husband
搬到这里
and two adolescent boys.
看来这里一定有什么东西
It seems like there must be something here
对你来说很重要
that's very important to you.
也许我会查出来是什么
Maybe I'll find out what that is.
你是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我可以让你继续做以前的工作
Well, I could offer you your old job back,
条件是你按规矩办事
on the condition you play by the rules,
但是说实话
but let's be honest,
你绝对不可能再为《星球日报》工作了
you'll never work at the "Daily Planet" again.
你的黄金时期已经过去了
You're past your prime,
你现在在玩的是一场注定失败的高风险游戏
playing a high-stakes game with a losing hand.
趁有机会 赶紧收手吧
You should fold while you still can.
其实我还有一张王牌
Actually, I have one more ace to play.
我会把它带到镇议会去上
I'm bringing it with me to the town assembly.
也许到时我们再继续谈
Maybe we can talk more then.
现在 我没话跟你说了
For now, I'm done with you,
除非这场惊悚秀还有什么要表演的
unless this creep show has anything to add.
我想也是
I didn't think so.
舒斯特矿场项目
由埃吉公♥司♥重新开采
北美地区的一个传统节日
就像是土拨鼠节
It's like Groundhog Day.
这样打球
See, it's plays like these
让我不想再当教练
that make me wanna quit coaching altogether
而是去开一家匹萨店
and open up a pizzeria.
你觉得这好笑吗 哈里斯
You think that's funny, Harris?
知道吗 如果你没去参加啤酒桶派对
You know what? You could've caught that pass
没摔断胳膊
had you not gone to that keg party
你也许就能抓到球了
and busted up your arm.
希望那杯啤酒值了 天才
I hope that beer was worth it, genius.
今天我本来想让大家
You know, I was gonna let all of you all go
早点走
a little bit early today,
但我认为我们需要纠正我们的心理错误
but I think we need to work on our mental errors.
球赛有20%是体力
This game is 20% physical,
80%是脑力
80% mental,
一旦对此我们达成一致
and as soon as we get in line with that,
我们就会打赢更多的球赛
we're gonna have more success than this kind of stuff!
不断重复是所有技能的根本
Repetition's the mother of skill!
这位是莱恩将军
This is General Lane.
汇报一下基尔格雷夫的情况 说吧
I need your sitrep on Killgrave. Go.
收到 将军
Confirm, General.
犯人正在转狱途中
Prisoner is in transit.
爱因斯坦认为时间是一种幻觉
Einstein saw time as an illusion,
一种让我们戴上手表的幻觉
one that gets us to wear a watch.
你们知道现在几点吗
Do you happen to have the time?
好表
Nice piece.
还是机械表
And analog.
不错嘛
Good for you.
很多人都用电子表
A lot of people go digital.
他们被灌输了这些思想
They need to be spoon-fed.
可悲
Sad.
社会腐化堕落
Society is spoiled rotten.
我想他们需要有人敲响警钟
I think they need a wake-up call.
问题是 这不是口香糖
See, the thing is, that's not chewing gum.
这是热敏合成树脂
It's a temperature-sensitive synthetic polymer resin
我在监狱里的水槽里做的
I made in the sink of my prison cell.
原子能级别的高度水银
Highly mercurial at an atomic level.
加上滴答作响的手表
Combined with the precise vibration
精确的振动
of a... ticking wristwatch,
嗯
well,
三 二
three, two,
一
one.
塔格 你没事吧
Tag, you all right?
塔格
Tag?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine! I'm fine.
我们会觉得
It's gonna get soaked up in our minds
这种事不会发生
that this kind of stuff ain't gonna happen,
因为这是不可接受的
'cause this is unacceptable!
你们不止这样
You're better than that!
警告
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表