剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我能早点走 去丰收节去见萨拉吗
mind if I leave early to meet up with Sarah at Harvest Fest?
这个见面有可能是个
Any chance this meetup is, like, a--
是个约会吗
like a date?
我说不好 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-对 -真的吗
- Yes. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah!
-好了好了 -棒极了
- All right, all right. - Okay, yes!
-你当然能去了 -好了 爸 爸
- Yes, of course you can! - All right, Dad. Dad.
怎么 怎么了 这才对嘛
What, what? This is what I was talking about,
-丰收节 -淡定点
- Harvest Festival. - Be cool.
如果我还要再听其他关于丰收节的破事
If I have to hear anything else about this stupid Harvest Fest.
-乔纳 -农耕或社区或
- Jon. - Farming or community or
任何关于这个落后小镇的事
basically anything else about this backwards-ass town.
伊莉莎的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Eliza.
不是关于那个
It's not about that,
爸 我想搬回去
Dad. I wanna move back.
我失去了所有朋友
I lost all my friends.
我大概再也不能玩橄榄球了
I'm probably never gonna play football again,
而且现在 怎么 你还期望我
and--and now, what? You just expect me
放弃了我的生活成全其他人吗
to drop my life for everyone else's?
听着 我知道 我知道 发生了很多改变
Look, I know, I know. A lot has changed.
但我向你保证 一切都会好的
But I promise you, it's all gonna work out.
你根本不知道
You don't know that!
我懂
I get it.
我生活中也有段时间
There was a time in my life
跟你感受一样
when I felt just like you.
是吗 那是肯定 什么时候
Yeah, well, I'm sure. When was that?
当你在 我说不好
When you were, I don't know,
搬起一个油罐车
lifting an oil tanker
或也许在土星翻跟斗的时候吗
or maybe flying laps around Saturn?
-乔纳森 -不 爸
- Jonathan-- - No, Dad!
我不是你 我也不是那边的超级男孩 好吗
I'm not like you, and I'm not like Superboy over there, okay?
而这个镇
And this town?
这就是我的氪石 我恨这里
It is my kryptonite. I hate it.
听着 爸
Look, Dad, um...
布莱恩·凯尔索的哥哥有个房♥子
Bryan Kelso's older brother has a place, okay?
他刚从都会大学毕业 有个空余的卧室
He just graduated from Met U, there's a spare bedroom.
就在市中心外面
It's just outside of downtown.
我在想
I--I was thinking,
或许我可以搬去和他们住
maybe I could just stay with them.
不 不行 你不能和凯尔索兄弟住
No, no. You are not going to stay with the Kelsos.
你知道吗 或许我还是会去
You know what? Maybe I'll just do itanyways, then,
因为乔丹想打橄榄球也是这么随意
because that's what Jordan did with football,
你却任他那么做了
and you let him get away with it.
随便吧 乔丹 走吧
Whatever. Jordan, come on.
如果这个丰收节这么有趣
If this Harvest Fest is so awesome,
那我们去玩玩吧
let's go have some real fun.
去吧
Go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能听我说吗
Will you listen to me?
我们谈过这个了 克拉克
We've talked about this, Clark.
你不能到处扮演面罩义警
You can't be running around playing masked vigilante.
-他们在偷东西 -我知道
- They were stealing! - I understand that,
但这个家有规矩
but we've got rules in this family.
那是爸爸的规矩
Those were Dad's rules,
但他已经不在了
and he's not here anymore.
这不意味忽略
That doesn't mean you get to ignore
他教你的一切
everything he taught you.
已经过了一年了 好吗
It's been a year. You know?
我们不能假装一切都没变
We can't keep pretending everything's the same.
我们得继续生活
We have to move on with our lives.
继续生活有时候令人分神
Moving on can be a distraction.
有时候为了痊愈 你得
Sometimes to heal, you've gotta--
你得接纳自己的感受 知道吗
you've gotta sit with the feeling, you know?
-顺其自然吧 -爸爸会理解我的
- Let it run its course. - Dad understood.
他知道命运安排我到这来是有原因的
He knew I was sent here for a reason.
我和你父亲都知道
Your father and I both knew
命运安排你到这来是有原因的
you were sent here for a reason.
我很肯定
Well, I'm pretty sure that reason
肯定不是为了称为玛莎·肯特的儿子
wasn't to be Martha Kent's son.
感谢你的一切努力
Thank you for all your hard work.
克拉克会很惊喜的
Clark is gonna be so surprised.
好的 我们一会见
Okay, I'll see you soon.
很抱歉我迟到了 宝贝
I'm sorry I'm late, babe.
没关系 米奇怎么样了
It's okay. How's Mitch?
他吸入了很多的烟
Well, he--he took in a lot of smoke.
医生有点担心
Doc's a little worried
他的肺部损伤可能是永久性的
that the lung damage might be permanent.
天啊
Oh, God.
是啊 他现在能不能回到消防局
Yeah, it's--it's a lot questions as to whether or not
都还有很多问题
he's gonna be able to come back to the station.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
是啊 我和塔玛拉还有其他人
Y--yeah, you know, me and Tamara and the boys,
我们为了致敬米奇 出去喝了一杯
I mean, we went out and had a drink in his honor.
闻起来你可不止喝了一杯
Smells like you had a little more than one.
让我先找东西垫垫肚子
L--let me just get a quick bite,
-再洗个澡 -有很多人在等我
- get showered up-- - I have people waiting on me.
我们收到的捐赠丢了 我们正在想办法
We're trying to figure out what to do about the donations we lost.
拜托 宝贝 我这一天过得很辛苦
Come on, babe. It's been a long, hard day.
好吗 就
Okay? Just--
只要几分钟就可以了
it'll only take a minute.
妈妈
Mom?
就带索菲去好了
Just take Soph.
-让我来 -不用了 我自己来
- Let me just-- - No, I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
丰收节
我真的希望她没有改变想法
I really hope she's not having second thoughts.
乔丹 是她开口约你的 兄弟
Jordan, she's the one who asked you, man.
就 就自信一点 可以吗
Just have a--have a shred of confidence, okay?
快看 是肯特家的好姐妹
Hey, look. It's the Kent sisters.
你们好啊 兄弟们
What's up, boys?
收到你的信息了 2号♥四分卫
Got your text, QB2.
我们都准备好了
We are locked and loaded.
-太好了 -最好在重要活动前喝光
- Hell, yeah. - Better drink up before the big game.
你确定今天晚上可以喝酒吗
Are you sure that's a good idea tonight?
谢谢关心 老妈
Thanks for looking out, mom.
-不如你去找萨拉吧 -好吧
- Why don't you go find Sarah? - Fine.
你们自己玩 派对达人 我们拭目以待
You do you, party guy. We'll see how that goes.
走着瞧
We'll see.
好啊 走着瞧
Okay, we will.
爸爸
Dad?
谢谢
Thanks.
你 坐下坐一会
Hey, you, sit--sit down for just a minute.
你还记得 在你小的时候
Hey, you remember that song I used to sing you
我给你唱过的歌♥吗
when you were a little girl?
*从塞拉莫雷纳*
*De la Sierra Morena*
*可爱的蜂蜜 他们来了*
*Cielito lindo, vienen bajando*
*一双黑眼睛*
*Un par De ojitos negros*
*可爱的蜂蜜*
*Cielito lindo, De contrabando*
爸爸 停下
Dad, stop!
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
是的 时间过得真快啊 不是吗
Yeah, time really does fly, doesn't it?
我该走了
I should get going.
好
Yeah.
好 我很快就跟上你 我的小姑娘
Yeah, I'll be--I'll be right behind you, mi hijita.
好
Yeah.
是我放的火
I started that fire.
如果他发现是我♥干♥的
If he finds out it was me--
你不会出事的
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表