剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
at the last minute, I realized
我想要试训的主要原因
one of the main reasons I wanted to try out
其实和棒球没有关系
didn't have anything to do with baseball.
是因为一个女孩吗
Was it a girl?
永远是因为一个女孩
It's always a girl.
那你后悔没有参加吗
So did you regret not playing?
后悔过
Yeah, I did.
都过了20年了 我还是会想起这件事
It's been over 20 years and I still think about it.
所以我需要你和我绝对坦诚
Which is why I need you to be very honest with me.
你真的想要打橄榄球吗
Is playing football something that you really want?
说实话 一开始
To be honest, at first,
我其实也不确定
I wasn't sure or anything,
但这几天来
but these last couple of days,
这 这真的非常不可思议
they've--they've kind of just been incredible.
你确定你可以控制好自己的能力吗
And you're sure you can keep your powers under control?
是的 我...
Yes. I'm--
我不知道怎么解释 这只是一种感觉
I don't know how to explain it, it's just a feeling.
你应该能懂
I guess you would know.
嗯
Yeah.
我想是的
Yeah, I think I do.
等等 这是说我可以打球了吗
Wait. Does this mean I can play?
-是的 -真的吗
- It does. - Really?
是的 但是
Yes, but...
我们还有一件事
there's one last thing we have to talk about.
你想当助教
You want to be an assistant coach?
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help out.
我不知道你是否知道
I don't know if you know this,
以前高中的时候 其实我当过队长
but I was actually team manager back in high school.
尽管是领英网的简历 但你还是迟了一点
Linkedln resume not with standing, you're a little late.
我们从夏天开始就满了
We've been staffed up since the summer.
事情是这样的 我的两个儿子现在都在队里
Well, you see, the thing is, with both my boys on the team now,
我真的只是想多陪陪他们
I-I'd really just like to find a way to spend more time with them.
带他们去露营 租艘独木舟
Take 'em camping. Rent a canoe.
做点果塔饼干
Make some s'mores.
我保证我不会妨碍你们的
Look, I-I promise, I won't get in the way.
我会配合你的工作
I'll do whatever job you need.
而且他免费工作
Not to mention, he'll work for free.
你应该先说这一句 肯特
You should've started with that, Kent.
欢迎加入这个球队
Welcome to the team.
拿着冷藏箱 我们在边线见
Bring that cooler, meet me on the sidelines.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for the assist.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
不确定 但我得试试
No. But I've gotta try.
好吧 我要走了
All right, I gotta run.
回头见 教练
See you later, coach.
你♥爸♥对橄榄球队的事180度态度大转变了吗
So your dad did a 180 on the whole football thing?
乔帮了我
Got a little help from Jon.
我既不能证实也不能否认
Well, I can neither confirm nor deny,
但我会说...
but I will say that--
就当你你现在欠我一个人情
let's just assume you owe me now.
-乔纳森 你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Jonathan, you ready? - Yeah.
-回头见 -拜
- See you guys later. - Bye!
那
So,
你第一次球赛是在周五吗
Friday's gonna be your first game?
嗯
Yeah...
你退出了啦啦队 还会再回去吗
you quit the cheer team, are you still gonna go?
你想我回去吗
Do you want me to?
-我... -好
- I mean-- - Yeah!
好 那...
Yeah, that-- it--
作为旁观者也许也挺有意思
it might be fun to see as a bystander.
你♥爸♥似乎真的很拿得很辛苦
Your dad seems like he's really struggling.
我爸是新的助教
Yeah, Dad's the new assistant coach.
要帮忙吗 肯特先生
Do you need any help, Mr. Kent?
萨拉 你好
Hey, Sarah.
我没事
I'm great.
教练给了我件外套 我带了帽子来
Hey, Coach gave me a jacket and I bought a hat!
我...
I--
-我就... -好好训练
- I'll s-- - Have fun at practice, guys.
一会见 萨拉
See you, Sarah.
你们很合得来啊
Hey, looks like you guys are getting along?
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
假装你需要我的帮忙好吗
Just pretend like you need my help with this, all right?
好 我真的真的...
All right, yeah. I'm really, really--
-太过了吗 -有点过了
- Too much, little too big? - Little too much.
好
All right.
露易丝 我要向你道歉
Lois? I need to apologize to you.
昨晚莎伦·鲍威尔的事之后
I mean, after what happened to Sharon Powell last night,
我觉得自己像个傻子
I feel like such an idiot.
-克丽丝 -不 只是...
- Chrissy-- - No, it's just--
我从来没接过这种报道
I've never had something like this fall on my lap before.
这么重要的事通常不会发生在斯摩维尔
Stories this important don't usually happen in Smallville.
但是我错了
But, see, that's where I was wrong.
这种事在小镇里到处都有
Stories like this happen in small towns everywhere,
需要让人知道 但去被人忽视
and stories that need to be told, but they get missed
因为没有足够的记者去关注
because there aren't enough reporters looking for them.
来 我给你看看我的调查
Come on, let me show you what I've been working on.
你从哪里拍到这张照片的
Where'd you get this?
在旅馆附近的加油站
From the gas station near the motel.
感觉不是小事 对吧
This feels big, doesn't it?
对的
Yeah.
现在就靠我们把事情结合在一起了
Now it's up to us to put it all together.
你是什么人 为什么这个有超能力的人
Who are you, and why is a person with powers
替摩根·埃奇做事
working for Morgan Edge?
不 超人拯救了鲍威尔母亲
No, Superman saved Powell's mother.
拉尔要怎么处理这件事
Well, how's Larr gonna take care of it?
搞定了
It's done.
我会打给小队
I'll call the team.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表