剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
萨拉
Sarah!
接球 孩子们
Get 'em, boys.
加油 孩子们
Come on, boys.
专心 加油
Get your heads into it, let's go!
跑起来 加油
Pick up that knee! Let's go!
肯特 那是你弟弟吗
Kent. Is that your brother?
加油 大家伙
Come on, let's go, people!
-双手抓球 -菜鸡
- Two hands on that ball! - Hey, Pee-Wee!
周六训练
Practice is on Saturday!
他跟穿球鞋的的迪士尼卡♥通♥似的
He's a walking Disney movie in cleats.
哥们
Hey, dude.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-我想加入球队 -这是个...
- Trying out for the team. - That is a...
从各方面来说都很糟的主意 我不能
a terrible idea on so many levels, I can't--
你什么时候开始这么悲观了
Since when did you become such a pessimist?
不知道 可能看到你穿着肩垫开始吧
I don't know, probably since I saw you in pads.
乔丹 你的超能力怎么办
Jordan, what about your powers?
我会小心的 好吗
I'll go easy. All right?
你知道怎么做吗
Do you even know how to do that?
别担心
Don't worry.
来打橄榄球吧
Now, who wants to play some football?
中间 中间 13号♥ 加油
In the middle. In the middle, 13, let's go!
乔丹 这基本违反了
Jordan, that literally goes against everything
我们和爸爸的所有谈话内容
that we talked about with Dad.
你一直在球队打球
You play for the team all the time.
我试一试有什么区别
What's the difference if I give it a try?
你认真的吗
Are you being serious?
怎么回事 乔丹
What is this even about, Jordan?
你讨厌运动
You hate sports.
这些家伙以为他们能随便欺负我们
These guys think they can push us around.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我要反击
I'm pushing back.
加油 传球 传球
Let's go, drive that through. Drive, drive, drive,
传球
drive, drive!
来吧 大家加油
Come on, let's go, people!
你之前来的时候 我以为
When you came by earlier, I thought
另一个教练在逗我
the other coaches was pranking me.
但你真来了
But here you are.
好吧
All right.
西蒙
Simon!
去吧 去边上练习
Go on, take some reps at corner.
-去吧 -好的教练
- Go on. - Yes, Coach!
谢谢教练
Thank you, Coach!
这不是军训 乔丹
It's not a military drill, Jordan.
你得把头盔戴上
You're gonna need to put that helmet on.
加油 大伙
Let's go, people! Let's go!
加油 加油
Come on, now! Let's go!
跟上节奏
Pick up the pace!
红区80码
Red Eighty, Red Eighty.
准备 开始
Set, hut!
现在这是我的场了 兄弟
This is my lane now, bro.
就是这样
That's what I'm talking about!
谢了 教练
Thanks, Coach.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
你去哪 替补四分卫
Hey, where are you going, QB number two?
先别走
Not so fast.
什么事 教练
Excuse me, Coach?
你弟弟是个罗尼·洛特一样的
You got the big cheese, Ronnie Lott,
大人物 你居然没告诉我
for a little brother and you didn't say nothing to me?
有人今天要被罚跑了 傻小子
Someone's running today, smartass.
你竟然一直瞒着我 罚你跑五圈
You give me five for keeping that from me.
快点
Yeah, go on!
跑快点 要不然再加五圈
Pick up the pace, or I'll put five on it!
维多利亚
你什么时候变成
So when did you turn into
全美最佳橄榄球运动员了
Mr. All-American football player?
我一直和乔在后院练习
I've been practicing in the backyard with Jon.
对 对 当然 每天都练
Oh, yeah, yeah. For sure, every day.
你们俩真的很不寻常
You two are very unusual people.
我之前听到了点你和肖恩的事
So I kinda heard you and Sean earlier.
早该这样的 他只是
It was long overdue. He's just...
完全不是我想要的
everything I'm not looking for.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以你和肖恩分手了吗
So you--you broke up with Sean then?
你还真是敏锐啊
Well, aren't you super perceptive.
这就是你退出啦啦队的原因吗
So that's why you walked off the cheer squad earlier?
也许
maybe.
我们已经上学一个星期了
We've been in school for, what? Exactly, like, a week?
感觉还是一模一样
And it feels the exact same.
你们有没有想要
Have you guys ever just wanted
改变自己的一切
to change your...everything?
-有 -来这之后才有
- Yeah. - Not until I moved here.
萨拉 你妈妈进来了 像个四级龙♥卷♥风♥
Uh, Sarah, your mom's coming in at, like, an EF4 right now.
-小伙子们 -你好 库欣太太
- Hi, boys. - Hi, Mrs. Cushing.
萨拉 我能跟你聊一会儿吗
Sarah, can I talk to you for a minute?
你想说什么在这儿说就行了
Whatever you wanna say, you can say it right here.
你想解释下发生了什么吗
Do you wanna explain to me what happened back there?
不是很明显吗 我退队了
Isn't it obvious? I quit the team.
不要用这种态度跟我讲话
you don't need to give me attitude.
你现在不用每天跑来跑去了
Well, you don't have to hover every single day.
我只是想保护你
Look, I'm just trying to keep you safe.
因为你觉得我会自杀吗
Because you think I'm gonna kill myself?
好了 这里不是
Okay, this is not the appropriate place
说这个的地方
to be having this conversation.
我得跟你说多少次我很好
How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine?
你就不能相信我然后别再管我了吗
Can't you just trust that and back off?
我知道你没把所有的事都告诉我
I know you're not telling me everything that happened.
真的很搞笑
That's hilarious,
全斯摩维尔最会撒谎的女士
coming from the most full-of-crap lady
-居然会说出这种话 -好了 萨拉
- in all of Smallville. - Okay, Sarah--
不 你一直装做我们家很好
No, you act like our family's so awesome
但实际上糟透了
when it's literally a dumpster fire.
-够了 -爸爸每晚都睡在沙发上
- Enough. - Dad sleeps on the couch every night.
索菲欺负她班上的所有孩子
Sophie bullies all of the kids in her class,
你不吃药都睡不着
and you can't go to bed without taking a pill.
我说够了
I said that's enough!
听着 拿上你的东西 走
Look, grab your stuff. Let's go.
现在
Now!
-拉娜 -现在没空 克拉克
- Lana? - Not now, Clark.
拉娜还好吗
Everything okay with Lana?
不算是
Not really.
她刚刚对萨拉实施了焦土政策
Yeah, she just went all scorched earth on Sarah.
你妈妈要工作到很晚 所以今天只有我们了
Well, your mom's working late, so it's just us.
今天学校有什么好事情吗
Anything exciting happen in school today?
橄榄球训练还挺好玩的
Actually, football practice was pretty interesting.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
乔纳森进了几个好球
Jonathan got a couple good reps in.
我真觉得教练要开始注意他了
I really think Coach is starting to take notice.
事情其实没那么简单 但是
Yeah, there's just a little more to it than that, but--
太好了 我们
That's great! Let's, uh--
我们吃些辣椒芝士薯条庆祝吧
oh, let's celebrate with some chili cheese fries.
我觉得莎伦·鲍威尔让我们有了重大突破
I think Sharon Powell might have given us our big break.
还有一种可能
Or--and here's another theory,
那位女士喝得半醉
that lady was half in the bag,
宣扬关于她儿子的阴谋论
selling a conspiracy theory about her son.
你闻到她的味道了吗
Did you smell her breath?
我知道她喝酒了
I am aware she'd been drinking.
当你和德里克·鲍威尔妈妈在一起时我调查了他
I looked into Derek Powell while you were with his mom.
结果发现他有很多前科
It turns out, the guy has a pretty checkered past.
即使那是真的 那个电♥话♥留言
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表