剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Come by the bank tomorrow.
玛莎是一位伟大的女士
Martha was a great lady.
她真的是斯摩维尔的心脏
The heart of Smallville, really.
我很遗憾她去世了
I'm sorry she's gone.
你♥爸♥爸是对的
Yeah, your dad's right.
这儿的所有东西都能杀了你
Pretty much everything here can kill you.
-那是什么 -搂草机
- What's that thing? - Oh, that's a hay raker.
我猜你们在大都会看不太到这个
I guess you guys don't see much of this in Metropolis.
确实 但是我爸爸一直跟我们讲
No, but our dad told us all these stories
他在这里长大的故事
about growing up here.
说这里糟透了吗
Tell you it sucks?
其实我觉得他很爱这里
Actually, I think he kinda loved it.
也没有那么糟
Can't be that bad.
地方好坏是由人决定的 不是吗
I mean, it's more the people that make up a place, right?
大都会男孩们真的开始稳不住了啊
Metropolis boys are really starting to lose their game.
放心 我心有所属
Relax. I'm--I'm taken.
我不是那个意思 我只是说
I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying--
我只是想说
well, I guess I'm trying to say that
我们刚到这里几天
we're only here for a few days,
我们可能需要个向导
and I figure that we kinda need someone to show us around.
好 手♥机♥给我
Okay. Uh, phone.
不 不是你
Oh, no, not you.
你的
You.
谢谢
Thank you. Uh...
明天老舒斯特矿场那里有个篝火晚会
There's a bonfire tomorrow at the old Shuster Mine.
想去的话就打给我 但是我不能保证
Hit me up if you wanna go, but I can't guarantee
不会给你们惹麻烦
I won't get you into a little bit of trouble.
各位 找到路由器了
Guys. Found the router.
奶奶是怎么想的 要把它放在那里
What the hell was Grandma thinking, putting it up there?
我上去拿
I got it.
乔丹 小心点
Oh, Jordan, be careful.
来银行
"Come by the bank"?
我在想那是什么意思
I wonder what that was all about.
我不应该冲凯尔失控的
I shouldn't have lost my cool with Kyle.
你觉得他说得对吗
You think he's right?
我本来应该多回斯摩维尔吗
Should I have come back to Smallville more often?
不 克拉克 他说得不对
No, Clark, he's not right.
你妈妈知道你在哪 你是谁
Your mom knew where you were and who you were.
在她死之前
Right before she died, I...
我往这里飞的时候听到她说了一些什么
I heard her say something as I was flying here.
是时候了
It's time.
回家吧
Come home.
她想让我回家
She wanted me to come home.
我只是还不知道为什么
I just don't know why yet.
小心
Careful.
-还是连不上 -搞定了
- Still not working. - Got it.
天哪
Oh, my God.
救命 来人帮帮忙
Help! Somebody help!
救命 那两个男孩 他们受伤了
Help! The boys! They're hurt!
去拿医药用品
Go get medical supplies.
是他的主意
It was his idea.
没事
It's okay.
你是说我们只是轻微脑震荡吗
You're saying all we have are mild concussions?
你们俩真的很走运
You're both really lucky.
好好休息一阵应该就没事了
Little rest, should be fine.
-谢了 小本 -没事
- Thanks, Benny. - Yeah.
-见到你真好 -别客气 谢了
- It's good to see you. - No worries. Thank you.
-代我向家里人问好 -谢谢
- Best to the family. - Thank you.
我很遗憾你失去了亲人
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢了
Thanks.
来吧 孩子们 上楼去 你们今天也够累的了
Come on, boys. Let's get upstairs. You've had a long day.
太棒了 恩♥格♥斯♥托姆说我以后都不用再去了
Great, Engstrom just said that I might not be starting
因为我整个礼拜都没去训练
anymore 'cause I missed practice all week.
真的吗
Seriously?
你现在最担心的就是橄榄球吗
Football's what you're worried about right now?
我们怎么会没事 乔
How are we fine, Jon?
乔丹 听着 如果你想纠结一些奇怪的事情
Jordan, look, if you wanna fixate on something weird,
你也许该想想为什么萨拉·库欣
maybe you should start thinking about how Sarah Cushing
把她的电♥话♥给了你而不是我
gave you her digits and not me.
你已经给她发信息了 不是吗
You texted her already, didn't you?
我不知道
I don't know. Wha--
我只是想让她知道我们没事
I just wanted her to know we were okay, all right?
这是什么 你发了个挥手的表情
What is this? You sent a waving hand emoji?
不是 那是个瓦肯举手语
Okay, no, that is a Vulcan salute.
那就更糟了
I gotta say, that's even worse.
你有点古怪哦
You're kind of a freak.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得在仓库里发生的事比这要奇怪的多
Something a lot freakier than me happened to us in that barn.
我们还不知道
Something we're not being told about.
只有我们能发现那是什么
And it's up to us to find out what that is.
好吧
Okay.
随你 怪人
Whatever, weirdo.
你跟我在想一样的事情吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
乔纳森不知为什么 保护了他们俩
Jonathan must have somehow shielded them both?
你也看到了他们有多困惑了
You saw how confused they are.
他们需要知道真♥相♥
They need to know the truth.
乔丹知道了真♥相♥会怎么想
What is the truth gonna do to Jordan?
他有一个事事顺遂的哥哥
It's hard enough on him having a brother
对他来说已经够难的了 现在又有了超能力
that everything comes easy to, but having one that has powers?
就像超人
Like Superman?
我们还不知道他能干什么 或不能干什么
We don't know what he can or can't do yet.
没错 这对他来说会很难
And yes, it will be hard for him,
但是他的家人将会在他身边帮助他理清楚
but he will have his family there to help him figure things out
就像他现在这样
like he does right now.
我不能失去他 露易丝
I can't lose him, Lois.
我做不到
I can't.
他已经和我距离太远了
He's pulled so far away from me already.
我们当初梦想有一个家时
When we were dreaming about having a family,
可不是这样的 对吗
it didn't look like this, did it?
没有失业 或者...
Didn't have lost jobs or...
极度焦虑的青少年或者...
Teens with severe anxiety or...
过早逝世的父母
Parents gone too soon.
没有人的梦想里有这些问题
No one ever dreams about the problems,
但这是每段人生都不可避免的
but every life has them.
就算是最了不起的人也一样
Even the extraordinary ones.
你♥爸♥爸回来了
Your dad's back.
那可不秒
That's not good.
我让我的团队分♥析♥了
Had my team analyze security camera footage
两个出现裂痕的核电厂监控录像
from both nuclear plants where the ruptures occurred,
这是唯一的共同点
and this is the only commonality.
这件事的始作俑者肯定速度很快
Whatever did this, it's moving fast.
不仅如此
That's not all.
我们在两边都发现了一个亚微米量级的刻痕
We also discovered a sub-microscopic etching at both sites.
一开始以为是指纹
Thought maybe it was a fingerprint at first.
其实
It wasn't.
是氪星语
It's Kryptonian.
"你不是英雄 卡·艾尔"
"You are not a hero, Kal-El."
干出这种事的人肯定知道我的身份
Whoever did this knows who I am.
他研究了你 克拉克
He's studying you, Clark.
你在这个小破镇子里
Now, I'm sure there's a phone booth
能找到换衣服的电♥话♥亭
in this Podunk town where you can suit up.
现在吗 不行
Now? No.
露易丝
Lois.
我知道
I get it.
外面有什么强大的东西
There is a powerful something out there
比如说要超人或者核电厂
that doesn't like Superman or nuclear power plants,
这两个组合太糟糕了
and that is a bad combo.
但现在 克拉克不能就这么离开
But now is not a moment Clark can just take off.
他的母亲刚死
His mom just died.
我是认真的 克拉克
I mean it, Clark.
这世界永远会需要超人
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表