剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 小子 你被雇佣了 努力跟上
Okay, kid, you're hired. Now, try to keep up.
好吧 你想 我该 好吧
Oh, okay. Do you want--should I--okay.
对 这事
Yeah, it's--
各位 我们是大都会民众们
Everyone in here, we're the most dependable friends
最可靠的朋友
the people of Metropolis have.
-记住这一点 -是 先生
- You remember that. - Yes, sir.
跟着莱恩 她会教你怎么做
Stick with Lane. She'll show you the ropes.
谁是莱恩 先生
Lane, sir?
谁要你打领带的
Who told you to wear a tie?
我来猜猜 隆巴德吗 别管他
Let me guess, Lombard? Ignore him.
不过他的确能搞到流星队的包厢票
Though he can get box seats to the Meteors.
-你喜欢棒球吗 -当然了
- You like baseball? - Uh, of course.
谁不喜欢美国国民消遣呢 莱恩小姐
I mean, who doesn't like America's pastime, Ms. Lane?
叫我露易丝
It's Lois.
你刚刚说你叫什么来着
What'd you say your name was again?
肯特 克拉克 克拉克 ·肯特
Kent. Clark. Clark Kent.
抱歉
Oh, oh, sorry.
以前可没遇到叫克拉克的
Never met a Clark before.
我也没遇到过叫露易丝的
I've never met a Lois before.
其实有的 我一年级老师
Actually, there was my first-grade teacher,
叫露易丝·汉尼根 我猜严格来说
Lois Hannigan, so I guess technically--
严格来说你是第二个
oh, technically you'd be the second.
汉尼根老师其实是我最喜欢的老师
You know, Miss Hannigan was actually my favorite teacher.
她 她教会了我分数和草书
She--she taught me about fractions and cursive.
神秘男人又出击了 这个月第三次
Mystery man strikes again. Third time this month.
他这次在哪
Where was he?
救了霍布河上的沉船
Saved a boat sinking off Hob's River.
吉米甚至拍了照片
Jimmy even got a photo.
这就是我的普利兹奖 莱恩 我能感觉到
This is my Pulitzer, Lane. I can feel it.
看起来是个大报道
Seems like a pretty big story.
对 这里的所有记者
Yeah, which every reporter here
都挤破脑袋想报道他
is tripping over themselves to cover.
男孩和他们的英雄
Boys and their heroes.
英雄不是好事吗
Aren't heroes a good thing?
当然 我知道我们需要这家伙
Yeah, of course, and I know that we need this guy.
只是自从他出现后
It's just that ever since he showed up,
他主导了整个对话
he's been dominating the conversation.
大都会有很多其他问题
Metropolis has so many problems
但并不是救死扶伤
that aren't just rescue operations.
而是系统问题 这边 你看
They're systemic. Here, look at this.
-这些是闪电 -纳粹标志
- These lightning bolts. - Nazi symbols.
大都会各个地方都发现了这个标志
They've been popping up all over lower Metropolis
还有一系列的纵火案
along with a rash of arson attacks
针对少数族裔开的店
against minority-owned businesses.
你知道谁是幕后黑手吗
Do you have any idea who's responsible?
据大家所说 是个疯子
By all accounts, some psycho
戴着金属面具 穿着雨衣
in a metal mask and a trench coat.
-我都不知道这件事 -正是我说的意思
- I didn't know about this. - That's my point exactly.
我已经负责这个报道几个月了
I have been covering this for months,
只是我的报道不停因大家最爱的
only my reporting keeps getting drowned out
神奇男子而被忽略
by everyone's favorite miracle man.
我能帮忙吗
How can I help?
戴着金属面具 穿着雨衣的疯子
Psycho in a metal mask and a trench coat?
那听上去 先生 我在听
That sounds-- sir, I'm listening to you.
太好了
Yes!
克拉克 克拉克 我要给你看个东西
Clark, Clark, I gotta show you something.
我得在佩里回家前把这些给他
Well, I gotta get these to Perry before he goes home.
猜猜谁刚被逮捕了
Guess who was just arrested?
-你不需要那个 -等等 不 我得
- You don't need that. - Wait--oh, no, I gotta--
好吧
Okay.
其中一个混球就是我们要找的人
One of these dirt bags is our guy.
我能感到
I can feel it.
你真的很擅长这些
You're really good at this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我 我该走了
I, um...I should get going.
着什么急
What's the hurry.
你有约会吗
You got a big date?
不 不是那样
No, no, nothing like that.
只是看几集《宋飞传》重播
Just, you know, some "Seinfeld" reruns.
加热一些鸡块
Heat up some frozen chicken nuggets.
你帮了我很大的忙 克拉克
You've been a really big help, Clark.
如果你想 我或许可以跟佩里说说
If you want, I can probably talk to Perry
你可以独自采访新闻
about you getting a beat of your own,
当地政♥治♥之类的
local politics or something.
不 没事 我喜欢在这里
No. That's-- it's okay. I'd rather be here.
是新闻还是公♥司♥
For the story or the company?
我觉得这个问题很难回答
I feel like that's a trick question.
-晚安 克拉克 -晚安 露易丝
- Good night, Clark. - Good night, Lois.
你看到露易丝了吗
You seen Lois?
她在图书馆的线人回了电♥话♥
Her contact at the library called back
说有个人在五金店上班
about some guy who works at a hardware store.
亨利·米勒
销♥售♥助理
美国至优五金店
亨利·米勒
Henry Miller?
你不能这么做 亨利 他们没做错任何事
You can't do this, Henry. They've done nothing wrong.
他们不属于这里
They don't belong here.
这不是现场报道 肯特
This isn't track and field, Kent!
这些人抢走了我的社区
These people have stolen my neighborhood,
你却说得好像我是坏人一样
and you're spinning it like I'm the bad guy?
我可是英雄
I'm the damn hero!
即使是你也无法拯救他们所有的人
Even you can't save all of them.
现在谁才是英雄
Who's the hero now?
你是怎么知道我在这里的
How'd you know about this?
我一直看你在《星球日报》上的报道
I've been reading your reports in the "Planet,"
但是我也有听闻
but also my hearing.
听闻
Your hearing?
我的超听力
My super-hearing.
我们还没正式见过面 我叫露易丝·莱恩
We haven't formally met. I'm Lois Lane.
很高兴认识你 莱恩小姐
It's nice to meet you, Ms. Lane.
你到底是谁
And you are who exactly?
大都会先生 红蓝人吗
Mister Metropolis? Red and Blue Man?
我相信你会想到一个好名字的
I'm sure you'll come up with something.
-那是谁 -超人
- Who was that? - Superman.
《星球日报》
欢迎来到今日星球日报
Welcome to the "Daily Planet Today."
今日星球日报
我是露易丝·莱恩
I'm Lois Lane,
第一次在镜头前接受采访的是超人
and with me for his first on-camera interview is Superman.
超人
我很感激你能来这里
I appreciate you agreeing to be here.
谢谢你邀请我来
Thanks for having me.
如你所知 自从你一年前
Now, as you know, the world has been captivated by you
首次出现在大都会起 全世界都被你迷住了
ever since your first appearance in Metropolis over a year ago,
人们总是在问
and one of the big questions
关于超人的一个大问题
that always gets asked regarding Superman
在那之前 你在地球上待了多久
is how long you were on Earth before that.
基本上我一辈子都在这里
Well, essentially my whole life.
-在我的星球毁灭之后 -氪星
- After my planet was destroyed-- - Krypton.
没错 在氪星毁灭的时候
Right, when Krypton was destroyed,
我乘坐飞行舱逃离
the pod that allowed me to escape
坠毁在地球上
crashed here on Earth.
地球上哪个地方
Where exactly on Earth?
我还准备好透露这个地方
That's not something I'm ready to reveal yet.
假设是在美国的某个地方
The assumption is that it was somewhere in the U.S.
别因为我说英文就假设这一点
Well, don't assume that just because I'm speaking English.
每个地方都有可能
广东话
你会说多国语言 那也是一种超能力吗
You speak multiple languages. Is that also a superpower?
不是
No.
只是对这个世界的好奇而已
Just curiosity about the world.
我想了解更多不同的人
I wanted to know more about different people,
不同的国度 所以我学习他们的语言
different regions, so I studied their languages.
多少种语言
How many languages?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表