剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超 人 与 露 易 丝
第三季第一集:深入
我们未来的市政厅
一项使斯莫威尔强大的计划
我们更加亲密
盖德基
汽车&拖拉机
当一位英雄,
来献血吧。
在斯莫威尔高中体育馆
星期三下午1点到4点
在斯莫威尔消防队
献血活动
早期验孕棒
我们种植自
斯莫威尔
斯莫威尔高中
2022年级
乔丹和乔纳森
十六周岁
生日快乐
生日快乐
乔丹 & 乔纳森
自杀贫民窟
自杀贫民窟
斯莫威尔公报
名字:亨利·米勒
外号♥:原子人
假释单
释放详情
囚号♥:#0299402
城市:大都会
案件号♥:#10229-A45B
超级反派:国际帮首领 布鲁诺·曼海姆。
这是一股时常效力于达克赛德和天启星的黑帮,由摩西·曼海姆创立,去世后由摩根·埃奇和他的儿子布鲁诺领导。
国际帮时常与超人为敌,长♥期♥购买♥♥售卖♥♥天启星的武器,还曾帮助达克赛德寻找过反生命方程式。
此处虚拟界面上的是:麦卡诺机器人。
仅出现过在2008年5月《全明星超人V1》#10
此处虚拟界面上的是:超级猿人泰诺,原名托托。
曾被选中参加一项太空实验,期间恰好碰上一颗氪石流星与一颗铀流星♥相♥碰的瞬间,
其产生的宇宙射线使它得到了超人般的力量,还能从眼睛射出氪石射线。在危机后时代它是美国政♥府♥的一项实验产品。
初次登场于1959年2月《超人》#127
此处虚拟界面上的是:超级反派原子骷髅,共有两代。
初代阿尔伯特·迈克尔斯,星辰实验室的天才科学家,骷髅帮首领,为治疗先天性疾病走上犯罪。初登于1976年9月《超人》#303。
二代约瑟夫·马丁,支配者入侵事件中基因炸♥弹♥的受害者,意外获得能力。初登于1991年10月《超人历险记》#483。
超级反派:拟声词,这是由凯文·史密斯创作的绿箭侠和蝙蝠侠经典反派。
超级反派秘密会社成员,专以那些无超能力的义警为敌,曾重伤绿箭之子康纳·霍克。
他的具体身份未知,就连性别也很模糊,他以喜欢模仿那些声词为名,他没有超能力。
初次登场于2002年3月《绿箭侠V3》#12
自杀贫民窟:又名"南区"和"西蒙计划",这是DC世界中位于大都会的著名贫民窟。
这片街区相较于大都会更像是哥谭市,犯罪率极高,就连许多大都会的居民都认为就连超人也改变不了这一点。
克拉克·肯特曾专门为该街区写过一篇专栏。超狗小氪最先就生活在这片街区。黑霹雳、守护者和黑色跑者都和这片街区有过关系。
初次登场于1942年4月《星条漫画》#7
超人和露易丝 前情回顾
Previously on "Superman and Lois"...
拉娜 我有些事要告诉你
Lana, there's something I've wanted to tell you
我的一生 - 克拉克是超人
my entire life. - Clark is Superman.
你和你父亲--
You and your dad--
回想以前 这倒显得十分合理
looking back, it makes so much sense.
我们只需要重新来过 再看看我们感觉如何
We just kind of need to reset. See how we feel?
我心里还过不去这个坎
I'm not over that,
我也不知道我以后能不能
and I don't know that I ever will be.
我想跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you about
布鲁诺·曼海姆
Bruno Mannheim,
国际帮的首领
the head of Intergang.
在这个星球上 布鲁诺·曼海姆
On this planet, Bruno Mannheim
是那个杀了约翰·亨利·爱尔斯的人
was the person that killed John Henry Irons.
你要再建一座堡垒吗?
Are you gonna try to build another fortress?
是的 不过这一次是建给我们所有人的
Yup, only this time, it's for all of us.
距上一次世界差点毁灭过去了27天
It's been 27 days since the world almost ended--
距这两个星球上所有人的生活差点被永久改变
27 days since everyone on two planets
已经过去了27天
nearly had their lives changed forever,
但你知道吗?
and you know what?
正因为我们都知道我们会失去什么
Because we all knew what we were about to lose,
正因为我们体验过那种恐惧
because we all felt that fear,
一些惊喜因此诞生了
something amazing happened.
一个新的堡垒?
A new fortress?
我想是时候为整个家庭
I thought it was time to make one available
造一个堡垒了
to the whole family.
为露易丝
Lois,
为乔丹
Jordan,
还有为乔纳森
and Jonathan.
我们决定要做出一些改变
We decided we wanted change.
一个能让所有人的声音都能听到的公众之所
A place to use together so every voice is heard,
我们即将建成的
our soon-to-be...
市政厅
town hall!
我们想让生活变得更好
We wanted to make our lives better.
改善我们已有的事物
Improve on what already existed.
并除掉令我们沉沦之物
And get rid of what caused us grief.
永久关闭矿坑
Shut the mines down for good.
但在这27天里 变得十分明确的是
But what's become clear in the last 27 days
这个星球上
is that all of us
的所有人--
around the globe--
都更加深入 团结
we're getting closer.
我们得谢谢塔尔给我们用他的度假别♥墅♥
We're gonna have to thank Tal for the use of his villa.
是的
Yeah.
不过这有点难
It's gonna be a little hard to do
毕竟他现在在异世界 但--
now that he's on Bizarro world, but...
你会再见到他的 克拉克
You'll see him again, Clark.
是吧
Yeah.
这就要走了吗?
Time to go already?
孩子们想在回公报之前
The boys want to practice
再训练一下
before we head back to the "Gazette."
好吧其实我今天不会去那儿
Yeah, I'm not gonna be there today.
我在大都会有约
I have an appointment in Metropolis.
什么?露易丝 露易丝
What? Lois, Lois,
约翰·亨利说了别再管这事了
John Henry said to leave it alone.
我知道他说了 但这是布鲁诺·曼海姆
I know he did, but this is Bruno Mannheim,
国际帮的首领 - 据传来的
leader of Intergang. - Allegedly.
我只是想说
I'm just saying
我们在大都会花了这么多年调查他
all the years we've spent investigating him
却一无所获
in Metropolis, we couldn't make anything stick.
是的 但这是有原因的--
Yeah, for a reason--
贿赂 勒索 恐吓
bribery, extortion, intimidation.
我们真就没法让任何人透露一丁点关于
We couldn't get a single person to say anything about
国内最大的非法军♥火♥商的消息?
the biggest illegal weapons dealer in the country?
注意安全就好
Just be careful.
好的
Okay.
又是孩子们? - 我--
The boys again? - I--
他们得等着了 - 没错
They're gonna have to wait. - Yeah.
这次你可追不上我 老头
Won't catch me this time, old man!
孩子 我得说 你的飞行能力真的有进步了
Man, I'll tell ya, your flying ability has really improved,
但是 我这个老头都能赢你 说明你的路还长
but, uh, you got a ways to go if this old man can beat you.
不管怎样 下次我们至少得带套潜水服
Well, we gotta at least bring a wet suit next time.
我每次来这都会全身湿透
I get soaked every time I come here.
是啊 或许我们能对此做点什么
Yeah, we might be able to do something about that,
但现在 在我工作的时候
but right now, while I'm at work,
我想让你练习对战
I want you to spar.
当你完成训练后
When you're done,
飞回家
fly home.
等等 我自己回去吗?
Wait, by myself?
对 直接飞回家
Straight home.
好的 乔纳森 双手都放在方向盘上
Okay, Jonathan, both hands on the wheel.
好的女士
Yes, ma'am.
放在十点钟和两点钟方向
Ten and two.
好的女士 - 你边发信息边开车的话
Yes, ma'am. - You text and drive,
你就完了 - 妈 我知道
you're done. - Mom, I know.
我应该找我爸来帮我的
I should've got Dad to help me.
你♥爸♥开车技术很烂
Your father is a terrible driver.
走吧
Let's go.
慢慢来
Easy, easy.
平稳缓慢的开
Nice and easy.
转向灯 开转向灯
Indicator--hit the indicator.
减速 减速
Slow down, slow down.
可以开快点了 你贴前车太近了
You can speed up. You're tailgating.
你快要撞到那辆车了
You're gonna hit that car!
妈 拜托
Mom, please.
亲爱的 你不能开着这种大车
Sweetie, you can't take your driver's test
去考驾照
in this monstrosity.
明早开我的车
Let's practice again in the morning
再来练习
in my car.
你知道吗 既然现在你为我工作了
You know, now that you're working for me,
你能直接来国防部
you can come into the DOD--
也省的我们来回跑了
save us this trek back and forth.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
另外 小娜是你能找到的人里
Besides, Nat's more qualified
资质最符合的了
than anyone you've got.
那要是我给她也弄个许可呢?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表