剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
We've lost Jim and the others back on Gamma II.
你靠着某种疯狂的直觉带着我们逃了这么远…
You've dragged us out here a dozen light-years on some wild hunch that...
医生,我不相信什么直觉
Doctor, I do not respond to hunches.
他们的失踪跟传送室故障没有关系
No transporter malfunction was responsible for the disappearance.
他们当时不在伽马星系中
They were not within the Gamma system.
一道来自三元星系的超高密度聚焦光束
A focused beam of extremely high-intensity light
直直射向了伽马星系
was directed into the Gamma system
我们现在就前往三元星系
from the trinary system we are now approaching.
没有什么目前已知的现象能造成那种光束
No known natural phenomena could have caused that beam.
我澄清目前的情况了吗? - 并没有,史波克先生
Does that clarify the situation? - No, it doesn't, Mr. Spock.
虽然话说的好听,但你还是在跟着直觉走
It's still a fancy way of saying that you're playing a hunch.
我的直觉告诉我,他们还在伽马II
Well, my hunch is that they're back on Gamma II,
是死是活,都要再搜查一番
dead or alive, and I still want another search.
我跟麦考伊医生的看法一样
Dr. McCoy speaks for me too, sir.
我明白了
I see.
各位,现在我是进取号♥的指挥官
Gentlemen, I am in command of this vessel,
我们将继续目前的航线
and we shall continue on our present course
除非你们宣布叛变
unless it is your intention to declare a mutiny.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
谁说要叛变了,你这个尖耳朵的老顽固
Who said anything about a mutiny, you stubborn, pointed-eared?
好了,如果在这里找不到他们
All right, if we don't find them here,
那就回到伽马II再搜索一遍,好吗?
will we still have another search on Gamma II?
同意,史考特先生,你能想办法加到曲速7吗?
Agreed. Now, Mr. Scott, could you manage warp 7?
乐意之极,长官,说不定还能再快一点
I'd be more than content to do so, sir. And maybe a wee bit more.
少尉,曲速7
Ensign, warp 7.
今天发生的事让你心烦吗?
You're disturbed about what happened today.
是
Yes.
你让我有一种很奇怪的感觉
You have made me feel strangely.
如果允许,我会问你是不是也这样对其他奴隶?
If it were allowed, I would ask that you have another drill thrall.
我不会那样做的,莎娜
I wouldn't like that, Shahna.
一定不会那样做
I wouldn't like that at all.
对不起,莎娜
I'm sorry, Shahna.
这样可一点都不浪漫
This is going to kill our romance.
拉尔斯呢? - 他去告发我了
What about Lars? - He's gone to report me.
我跟他说我不喜欢这里的食物
I told him I didn't like the food.
我觉得高尔特是唯一控制这些项圈的人
I think Galt is the only one who controls these collars.
如果能找到我攻击拉尔斯用的相位枪
If we can find the phaser that I threw at Lars,
就能利用其中的电路让这些项圈短路
we can use the circuits to short out these collars.
舰长
Captain.
这只是对你们的警告
Only a reminder.
你们地球人总是这么不寻常,这么不顺服
You Earth people are most unusual, most stimulating.
标准轨道
Standard orbit.
传感器显示这个星球上只有一处生命体聚集地
Sensors indicate only one concentration of life forms on the planet,
就在下半球,类人生物检测
on the lower hemisphere. Humanoid readings.
至少登陆部队有个着手点了
At least that gives our landing force a starting point.
不会派遣登陆部队,医生
There will be no landing force, doctor.
假设舰长和其他人还活着
Assuming the captain and the others are still alive,
派遣大型登陆部队只会让他们的处境更危险
it would be unwise to endanger them by beaming down a large contingent.
那也不能坐视不管啊
We're not going to leave them there while we just sit and wait.
奇怪,没有能量源
Interesting. No power source.
可能被屏蔽了
It may be shielded.
我之前说过,这么做毫无意义
It may be just a wild-goose chase, like we've been telling you.
我应该下去看看,医生
I shall beam down, doctor.
如果和我失去联♥系♥,请派遣登陆部队
If I'm unable to communicate, a landing party may be necessary.
史波克先生,如果你要亲自潜入虎穴
Well, Mr. Spock, if you're going into the lion's den,
那应该有医疗官陪伴左右
you'll need a medical officer.
我记得丹尼尔可是独身一人带着信念去冒险的
Daniel, as I recall, had only his faith.
但是欢迎你和我一起,医生
But I welcome your company, doctor.
史考特先生,你来指挥 - 是,长官
Mr. Scott, you'll be in command. - Aye, sir.
史波克先生,你走不了的
No, Mr. Spock. You will not leave the ship.
你们的控制系统已经瘫痪
None of your control systems will operate.
这是怎么回事?
What the devil's going on?
史波克?史波克?
Spock? Spock?
史波克?
Spock!
欢迎来到三曲星,先生们
Welcome to Triskelion, gentlemen.
现在,你们会发现我刚才所言非虚
By now, it must be obvious to you that you have been expected.
他说的是真的,全部都瘫痪了
What the voice said was true, sir. Nothing is functioning.
我非常欣赏各位
Commendations, gentlemen.
在寻找同伴下落时的心思缜密
Your ingenuity in discovering
很明显,你们已经找到了问题的答案
the whereabouts of your companions is noteworthy.
各位,你们听到的声音来自供应者
What you're hearing, gentlemen, is a Provider.
奴隶们称我们为供应者
We are known to the thralls as Providers
因为我们供应他们的一切所需
because we provide for all their needs.
对于他们的智力水平来说,这一术语很容易被理解
The term is easier for their limited mental abilities to comprehend.
供应他们的一切所需,意味着利用
Providing for all their needs means using thralls,
这些自银河系各个星球劫掠来的人们
people stolen from other parts of the galaxy,
让他们互相厮杀,然后供应者投下赌注
to fight each other, and the Providers gamble on the winner.
有意思
Fascinating.
但是供应者们从来不敢现出真身
But these Providers haven't the courage to show themselves.
你们人类总是有很强的好奇心,我们知道
Your species has great curiosity. We knew that.
你们在很多方面都很有趣
You are interesting in many ways.
但是你们会害怕
But you are afraid.
戴着项圈时你们就不会带来危险
You present no danger while you wear the collar.
而只要活着,你们就得戴着项圈
And you wear it as long as you live.
那就现身啊
Then show yourself.
又没有什么妨碍你们的
There is no objection.
能量源被坚硬的岩石保护着
The power source. Shielded by solid rock.
我们在地表以下1000米处
We are 1,000 of your metres beneath the surface.
完全是智力进化的产物
Primary mental evolution.
不可思议
Incredible.
并非如此,舰长
That is not true, captain.
我们也曾是类人形态,但在进化中超越了这一形态
Once we had humanoid form, but we evolved beyond it.
在千万年的进化过程中,专注追求智力的进化
Through aeons of devoting ourselves exclusively to intellectual pursuits,
于是成了你现在所看到的样子
we became the physically simple,
肉体简单,但智力极度发达
mentally superior creature you see before you.
一个奴役其他生物的物种
A species that enslaves other beings
怎能称得上是极度发达呢?
is hardly superior,
无论是否智力超群
mentally or otherwise.
奴隶在我们的游戏规则中必不可少
The thralls are necessary to the games.
体育竞技是我们唯一的挑战
We have found athletic competitions our only challenge,
我们存在的唯一目的
the only thing which furnishes us with purpose.
但这没有任何意义,对你们的智力发展来说毫无用处
It's an unproductive purpose, unworthy of your intellect.
我们只使用低等生物
We use only inferior beings.
我们认为,银河系中的所有生物形式
We have found that all life forms in the galaxy
都具备高级进化的能力
are capable of superior development.
也许你们进化的程度并不如自己所想的那么高级
Perhaps you're not as evolved as you believe.
你的推测很有趣,舰长
An interesting speculation, captain.
你,还有你的族人都颇具挑战性
You and your people are most challenging.
没错,颇具挑战性
Yes, most challenging.
我们也希望这样的新血液能刺♥激♥我们的奴隶群
It was hoped that such new blood would stimulate our stock of thralls.
但不幸的是,你们必须灭亡
How unfortunate that you must be destroyed.
我们若是灭亡,你们也将尸骨无存
Our destruction will result only in your own.
你们或许能控制进取号♥
You may control the Enterprise,
但绝不可能匹敌整个星际联邦的力量
but you cannot match the force of the entire Federation.
你们的星舰会在一场电磁风暴中飞灰湮灭
Your ship will be destroyed by a magnetic storm.
不可能与你们的基地取得任何联♥系♥
No communications with your base will be possible.
对你的族人来说,你们的命运将成为千古之谜
Your fate will remain a mystery to your people.
你们居然胆敢称自己是极度发达
And you call yourselves superior!
你们只是丧失灵魂的谋杀犯 肆意夺取他人的性命并以此为赌注
You're murderers without the spirit to really wager for the lives you take!
赌注?请解释一下,舰长
Wager? Explain yourself, captain.
我的族人是宇宙中最伟大
My people pride themselves
最成功的赌徒,并因此而感到自豪
on being the greatest, most successful gamblers in the universe.
我们会为了任何东西竞争,权力,名气,女人
We compete for everything: Power, fame, women.
任何我们渴望得到的东西
Everything we desire.
想要赢是我们的本性
And it is our nature to win.
若是不信,你可以看看我们对银河系的探索
For proof, I offer you our exploration of this galaxy.
我们了解你们的竞争能力,舰长
We are aware of your competitive abilities, captain.
那么…
Well, then...
…我打赌…
...I wager...
…由你们来挑选武器
...that with weapons of your own choice,
就在这里,就现在
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表