剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
开火
Fire.
打中了
Got him!
解除战斗部署
Secure from general quarters.
上尉,开启呼叫频率
Lieutenant, open a hailing frequency.
如果他们要投降的话
If they wish to surrender...
他们不可能投降的,舰长
They could not surrender, captain.
他们都是死士
They had orders to self-destruct.
上尉,把情况汇报给星际舰队
Lieutenant, relay to Starfleet Command.
告诉他们我们有个在押犯
Tell them we have a prisoner.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
在押只是暂时的,舰长
Only temporarily, captain.
我也是名死士
You see, I had orders to self-destruct too.
慢性毒药
Slow poison.
几乎没有痛苦,也没有解药
Quite painless, actually, but there is no known antidote.
预计我还能再活10分钟
I anticipate another ten minutes of life.
带他去医务室
Take him to Sickbay.
我好想算错了
I seem to have miscalculated.
那些人也是
So did they.
契科夫,接替指挥
Mr. Chekov, take over.
老骨头?
Bones?
你一直让船舰摇摇晃晃来的?
Are you quite through shaking this ship around?
史波克,沙瑞克,他们怎么样?
Spock, Sarek. How are they?
我可以告诉你,你给手术的实施增加了巨大的困难
I don't mind telling you, you sure make it difficult for a surgeon trying...
老骨头! - 舰长,在这边
Bones! - Captain, come in.
多亏了瓦肯星人顽固的毅力
That pig-headed Vulcan stamina.
不然我也不能妙手回春
I couldn't have pulled them through without it.
某医生运气不错
Some doctors have all the luck.
舰长,我相信你能发现外星 - 我们已经摧毁了那艘船舰
Captain, I believe you'll find the alien... - We damaged their ship.
他们启动了自毁来避免被俘
They destroyed themselves to avoid capture.
老骨头,泰勒夫的尸体会送到你的实验室
Bones, Thelev's body will be brought to your lab.
我需要你尽快为其做尸检
I want an autopsy performed as soon as possible.
我想你会发现他其实是猎户星人,医生
I think you'll find he's an Orion, doctor.
猎户星人?
Orion?
有情报指出猎户星走私者
Intelligence reports that Orion smugglers
曾经洗劫过柯林丹星系
have been raiding the Coridan system.
但是袭击星际舰队他们又能从中得到什么好处呢?
But what would they gain by an attack on Starfleet?
内讧和星际大战
Mutual suspicion and interplanetary war.
是阿,猎户星是中立的
Yes, of course. With Orion carefully neutral,
他们可以向战争双方提供双锂晶体
they'd clean up by supplying dilithium to both sides
同时继续掠夺柯林丹星的资源
and continue to raid Coridan.
之前我觉得不解的是他们的动力源曲线
The thing that confused me was the power utilisation curve.
他们比一般我们已知的星舰
It made them seem more powerful than a starship
动力更强
or anything known to us.
这艘星舰是为了执行自杀式袭击的
That ship was constructed for a suicide mission.
所以他们从没有考虑过返航
Since they never intended to return to their home base,
他们才会在袭击的时候使用全部动力
they could use 100 percent power on their attacks.
我不明白的是,我之前为什么没能早点儿意识到这个
The thing I don't understand is why I didn't think of it earlier.
因为你脑子里在想别的事儿
You might have had something else on your mind.
这不太可能
It hardly seems likely.
是阿,但是还是谢谢你了
No. But thank you anyway.
你呢,沙瑞克,你是不是也应该谢谢你儿子啊
And you, Sarek. Would you also say thank you to your son?
我不理解
I don't understand.
他救了你一命
For saving your life.
史波克只是在遵从逻辑处理
Spock acted in the only logical manner open to him.
我们不需要向逻辑道谢的,阿曼达
One does not thank logic, Amanda.
逻辑,逻辑,我受够了讨厌的逻辑了
Logic. Logic. I'm sick to death of logic.
你想知道我对你们的那些逻辑怎么想吗?
Do you want to know how I feel about your logic?
她是不是又情绪化了? - 她经常这样
Emotional, isn't she? - She has always been that way.
是吗?那你为什么还娶她?
Indeed? Why did you marry her?
那个时候,和她结成连理是非常符合逻辑的
At the time, it seemed the logical thing to do.
老骨头,没事儿没事儿,我挺好的
Bones. No, no, I'm all right.
你要是再跟我这个和善的家庭医生较劲
Now, if you keep arguing with your kindly family doctor,
我就让你在床上躺10天
you're going to spend your next ten days right here.
你要是配合,最多就躺两天
If you cooperate, you'll be out in two.
医生,我觉得我可以返回我的岗位了
Doctor, I think I'll return to my station now.
史波克,病床就是你的岗位
You are at your station, Mr. Spock.
麦考伊医生,我觉得你现在乐在其中啊
Dr. McCoy, I believe you're enjoying all this.
没错,舰长,我从没见过他这么高兴过
Indeed, captain. I've never seen him look so happy.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
哈哈,真不容易,世界终于安静了
Well, what do you know? I finally got the last word.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表