剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
All scanners full intensity, Mr. Chekov.
没有信♥号♥♥? - 没有
No signal at all? - Negative, sir.
现在应该已经在显示器上了
It should be on our screens by now.
运输舰的最大速度不过曲速2
At best a freighter might travel warp two.
我很清楚运输舰的最大速度,苏鲁先生
I'm well aware of a freighter's maximum speed, Mr. Sulu.
舰长日志,星历3499.1
Captain's log, stardate 3499.1.
离开科普兰营地之前
Before leaving the Capellan encampment,
我们设法拿到了通讯设备
we managed to retrieve our communicators.
但是没有找到相位枪
Our phasers were not to be found.
我们逃到了山丘地带,但是科普兰人
We have fled into the hills, yet we know the Capellans will eventually find us
最终根据气味会找到我们
by scent alone, if necessary.
我们知道了另外一件事
And we have learned one thing more.
这个叫伊莲的女孩,恨她腹中未出生的孩子
The girl, Eleen, hates the unborn child she is carrying.
老骨头,陪着她
Stay with her, Bones.
真是个瓮中捉鳖的好地方
Nice place to get trapped in.
但是也易守难攻啊,舰长
But a defensible entrance, captain.
没错
Yes, I see.
去看看那条路,看能不能找到出口
Scout up the trail that way. See what we have in the way of an exit.
我查看一下周围环境
I'll take a look around.
听我说,就算你是科普兰女人
Now listen, you may be a Capellan woman
就算你是提尔王的妻子
and the widow of a High Teer.
但我是医生,救死扶伤是我的职责
But I'm a doctor, and it's my tradition to care for the sick and injured.
让我看看你的胳膊
Now let me see that arm.
你不能这么碰我 - 你给我听好了,年轻的女士
You will not touch me in that manner. - Now you listen to me, young woman.
我的专业判断需要我怎么碰你,我就怎么碰你
I'll touch you in any way or manner that my professional judgement indicates.
跟我想的一样
Just as I thought.
随时可能分娩
It can come any time now.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我是医生,怎么会不知道
Because I'm a doctor, that's how I know.
村子里的女人都不可能碰一下就知道这么多
Even the women of our village cannot tell so much with a touch.
真是只奇怪的手
Strange hand.
这么柔软
Very soft.
山石越来越高,山路越来越窄,但是有条路可以出去
The walls get higher and narrower, but there is a way out.
很好
Good.
要是等堵住入口,可以争取更多时间
If we could block off that entrance, it'd give us more time.
他们得绕过这些山 - 这里的石头还有页岩很松
They'd have to go around these hills. - There's enough loose rock and shale.
我们可以用两台通讯设备
Do you think we could create a sonic disruption
造成音波破坏
with two of our communicators?
成功的几率很小
Only a very slight chance it would work.
要是你觉得不行,那就别试了
Well, if you don't think we can, maybe we shouldn't try.
我没有这么说
I didn't say that exactly.
声波束会使那边山石的
Sound beams should produce a sympathetic vibration...
疏松区域产生共振
...on the weak area of that slide.
担心会随时分娩?
Worried about the delivery?
科普兰人不是人类,吉姆,他们是类人物种
Capellans aren't human, Jim. They're humanoid.
身体内部构造是有区别的
There are certain internal differences.
我没有应付紧急情况所需的工具
I don't have the equipment to handle an emergency.
你要是觉得自己不行… - 算了,我可以的
If you don't think you can handle it... - Forget it. I can do it.
最不需要的就是身边有个笨手笨脚的舰长
The last thing I want around is a ham-handed ship's captain.
不行!只有麦考伊可以
No! Only McCoy.
那边有个洞,可能是这附近唯一的庇护
There's a cave in there. Probably the only shelter around here.
我需要人帮我扶着她
I'll need help getting her in there.
不行!
No!
我是医生,不是自动扶梯,史波克,帮帮我
Look, I'm a doctor, not an escalator. Spock! Give me a hand!
我只允许你碰我
I will allow only your touch.
飞船不会无故消失
A vessel doesn't just disappear.
什么都没有,史考特先生 所有频道所有频率都试过了
There's nothing, Mr. Scott. All channels and frequencies are clear.
契诃夫先生?
Mr. Chekov?
什么都没有
Nothing, sir.
如果是被摧毁了,肯定能够发现残骸
If it were destroyed, I'd pick up debris readings of some sort.
也不可能超过我们,毕竟是艘运输舰
It couldn't have run away from us, sir. Not a freighter.
契诃夫先生,再放一遍求救信♥号♥♥的带子
Mr. Chekov, pull the microtape on that distress call. I want it replayed.
…我们遭到了克林贡飞船的攻击
... commanding. We are under heavy attack by Klingon vessels.
两艘护卫舰已损毁
Two convoy ships are already damaged.
请务必援助,进取号♥,收到请回复
We must have help! Enterprise, acknowledge.
收到请回复 - 听到了吗?
Please acknowledge. - Did you hear it?
它指明了我们
They called us by name.
不是一般的求救信♥号♥♥,而是针对我们的
Not a general distress signal, but one aimed right at us.
一般都会向最近的星舰求救
Wouldn't they normally call for the nearest starship?
一艘运输舰怎么会知道我们在这一区域执行任务?
How would a freighter know we were ordered into this sector?
陷阱
Trap.
调虎离山
We were diverted from the planet.
也可能真的是求救信♥号♥♥
Or it could be an authentic distress call.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll stay long enough to make certain.
继续搜索程序 - 是,长官
Continue search pattern. - Yes, sir. Continuing.
老骨头?
Bones?
你的工具袋里还有硝酸菱镁片吗?
You've got one of those magnesite-nitron tablets in your kit.
给我一个 - 等一下
Give me one. - Just a minute.
我先让她坐下
Let me get her on the rock.
这里疼
Pain is here.
你是怎么可以碰她的?给她吃镇定剂了?
How did you arrange to touch her, Bones? Give her a happy pill?
不是,用右吊拳
No. Right cross.
医典里面可没写这个啊 - 从此以后就写在我的医典里了
Never seen that in a medical book. - It's in mine from now on.
不是,在那里
No, it's there.
那里疼
Pain is there.
植物,舰长,看来附近有水
Vegetation, captain. Evidently there's water nearby.
很好,但是我们还需要武器,就像需要水一样
Good. But we need weapons just as much as we need water, Spock.
很快就会有武器了
There would seem to be little weapon potential at hand.
跟我来
Follow me.
麦考伊!
McCoy!
别怕,我在这儿
Easy. I'm here.
你得要这个孩子
You must want the child.
不
No.
在这里,孩子属于丈夫
Here child belongs to husband.
这么说什么都是他们的,明摆着的!
So they take all the credit here. Poppycock!
告诉我,你想让我帮你吗?
Answer me. Do you want my help?
告诉我,你想让我帮你吗?
Answer me. Do you want my help?
很好
All right.
告诉自己,“这孩子是我的”
Say to yourself, "The child is mine.
这孩子是我的,是我的
The child is mine. It is mine."
没错,是你的
Yes. It's yours.
不是,不是这样的
No. You've got it all wrong.
没错,麦考伊
Yes, McCoy.
是你的
It's yours.
不是,你要对自己说,“这孩子是我的”
No. Say to yourself, "The child is mine.
是我的,是…
It is mine. It is..."
寇克呼叫进取号♥,请回答
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,请回答
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in.
幸好这树皮拉伸聚合性很好
Fortunately this bark has suitable tensile cohesion.
你是说做弓弦很合适?
You mean it makes a good bow string?
我就是这么说的
I believe I said that.
这才像话
That's more like it.
既然科普兰人不会做弓箭
Since the Capellans never developed the bow,
这会让他们大吃一惊的,就像地球上的火♥药♥一样
this may come as big a surprise as gunpowder was on Earth.
不对,史波克,这样不对
No, Mr. Spock. That isn't the way.
这只胳膊放下面,支撑背部
You place this arm under here to support its back,
这只放这里,抱住头部
and this hand here, to support its head.
我还是算了吧,谢谢你
I would rather not, thank you.
麦考伊
McCoy.
把我们的孩子抱过来
Bring our child.
“我们的”孩子?
"Our" child?
我待会儿解释? - 估计会很有意思
I'll explain later. - That should prove very interesting.
还是没有,史考特先生,干干净净
Still negative, Mr. Scott. All sweeps.
契诃夫先生? - 什么都没有
Mr. Chekov? - Nothing.
准备返回,曲速5,舵手 - 曲速5,长官
We're turning back. Warp five, helm. - Warp five, sir.
返回科普兰IV
On course for Capella IV.
如果可以的话,提速到曲速6
Warp 6 as soon as she'll take it, Mr. Sulu.
舰长可能有麻烦
The captain could be in trouble back there.
史考特先生,收到来自联邦星舰卡罗莱纳号♥的求救信♥号♥♥
Mr. Scott. Another distress call from the USS Carolina.
忽略它
Ignore it.
史考特先生,卡罗莱纳号♥确实是在这一区域登记的
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表