剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Excuse me. Excuse me.
契科夫,你觉得这是什么?
Mr. Chekov, what do you make of this?
哦,小黑麦
Oh, quadrotriticale.
我在书上见过,但是从来没见过实物
I've read about this, but I've never seen any before.
所有人都认识这个玩意儿吗?
Does everybody know about this wheat but me?
肯定不是大家都认识,舰长,这是俄♥国♥人发明的
Well, not everyone, captain. It's a Russian invention.
我什么也不要,我之前怎么说的,现在还是这句话
I don't want any, I told you before, and I'm telling you again.
我不会再要火晶石了
I don't want any more Spican flame gems.
托你的福,我手里的火晶石
Thanks to you, I already have enough Spican flame gems
已经够我用一辈子的了 - 真替你难过,我的朋友
to last me a lifetime. - How sad for you, my friend.
你在别处绝对找不到这么好的石头,不过我还有更好的
You won't find a finer stone anywhere. But I have something better.
你肯定会想要一些
Surely you want some...
安塔利亚发光水
...Antarian glow water.
我就是用这个给火晶石抛光的 - 你可真够考究的
I use that to polish the flame gems. - You're a difficult man to reach.
不过,我从星系边缘带来的这种东西
But I have something from the far reaches of the galaxy.
你肯定会想要的 - 绝不会是随你定价
Surely you want... - Not at your price.
这是什么?是活的吗?
Oh, what is it? Is it alive?
我能摸摸吗?
May I hold it?
它可真可爱啊,这是什么?
Oh, it's adorable. What is it?
这是什么?怎么,美女,这是毛球
What is it? Why, lovely lady, it's a tribble.
毛球?
A tribble?
除了您自己以外
Only the sweetest creature known to man.
人类已知的最可爱的生物
Excepting, of course, your lovely self.
它在发出呼噜呼噜的声音
Oh, it's purring.
你听,它在打呼噜
Listen, it's purring.
它在说它喜欢你
It's only saying that it likes you.
这个你卖♥♥吗?
Are you selling them?
我们正打算说这个呢
That's what we're trying to decide right now.
10个信用点这个价格相当合理了,朋友
My friend, 10 credits apiece is a very reasonable price.
你可以自己看看
Now, you can see for yourself
我们这位美女有多喜欢这个小东西
how much the lovely little lady appreciates the finer things.
一个信用点一只 - 它不咬人吧?
One credit apiece. - He won't bite, will he?
长官,星球之间运送危险生物
Sir, transporting harmful animals from one planet to another
是违反法律法规的,你不会不知道吧?
is against regulations, or weren't you aware of that?
况且,毛球没有牙
Besides, tribbles have no teeth.
好吧,我在刚才的价格上翻个番,两个信用点
All right, I'll double my offer. Two credits.
0乘以2还是0
Twice nothing is still nothing.
你要是不要的话,我就买♥♥下了,我觉得它好可爱啊
Well, if you're not gonna take him, I'm gonna take him. I think he's cute.
四个信用点 - 这是出价呢还是搞笑呢?
Four credits. - Is that an offer or a joke?
出价呢 - 不可能
That's my offer. - That's a joke.
五个
Five.
我知道你是个实诚人,这么着吧
I can see you're an honest man. I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
我降价到8.5个信用点
I'm going to lessen my price to 8 and a half credits.
你这是不想做这笔生意了,朋友
You're talking yourself out of a deal, friend.
6个信用点,不能再加了 - 7.5个
Six credits, not a credit more. - Seven and a half.
7个?
Seven?
好吧,你这个劫匪,6个信用点
All right, you robber, 6 credits.
成交,我什么时候能拿货 - 立等可取
Done. When can I have them? - Right away.
你准备多少钱卖♥♥给我呢?
All right, what are you selling them for?
让我算算,美女,进价是6个信用点
Well, let me see, little lady. It's 6 credits.
算上其它成本利润
I figure a reasonable mark-up for a reasonable profit,
大概是10%的加价,售价的话是10个信用点
say, a 10 percent mark-up. Ten credits.
抢匪 - 这只就卖♥♥给你了
Thief. - In fact, I'll sell you this one.
嘿!它偷吃我的谷子
Hey! He's eating my grain.
只卖♥♥10个信用点
That'll be 10 credits.
这只是我的样品,所以我说了算
That happens to be my sample, and I'll do with it as I please.
我很高兴把它送给这位美女了
And I please to give it to the lovely little lady here.
这不好吧,这样行吗? - 我坚持
Oh, I couldn't, could I? - I insist.
你这是干嘛呢,搅乱市场秩序?
What are you trying to do, ruin the market?
一旦这个美女带着这个小不点四处走动
Once this lovely little lady starts to show this precious little darling around,
你进的这些货想留都留不住了
you won't be able to keep up with them.
收到,什么事?
Yes, what is it?
星际舰队信息,舰长,优先通道
Message from Starfleet, captain, priority channel.
费兹帕特里克司令请求通话 - 联♥通♥视频对话,上尉
Admiral Fitzpatrick speaking. - Put it on visual, lieutenant.
寇克舰长 - 寇克
Captain Kirk. - Kirk here.
舰长,不用我跟你强调
Captain, it is not necessary to remind you
舍曼星求对联邦的重要性吧
of the importance to the Federation of Sherman's Planet.
赢得这个星球的关键就是谷物,小黑麦
The key to our winning of this planet is the grain, quadrotriticale.
装载的货物必须受到重点保护
The shipment of it must be protected.
从现在起,你必须全力协助配合
ive immediately, you will render any aid and assistance
巴利斯副部长的一切要求
which Undersecretary Baris may require.
确保谷物的安全以及项目的顺利实施是你的责任
The safety of the grain and the project is your responsibility.
星际舰队完毕
Starfleet out.
真是太好了
Well, that's just lovely.
但这并不完全出乎意料
But not totally unexpected.
寇克舰长,寇克舰长 - 我在,上尉,怎么了?
Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk. - Yes, lieutenant, what is it?
传感器探测到了一艘克林贡战列巡洋舰
Sensors are picking up a Klingon battle cruiser
迅速向空间站方向前进
rapidly closing on the station.
红色警戒,通知卢瑞,我们马上到
Go to red alert, notify Mr. Lurry, we'll be right up.
克林贡战舰在什么位置?
What is the position of the Klingon ship?
距离K-7空间站100公里,悬停不动了
A hundred kilometres off K-7. It's just sitting there.
舰长,我联♥通♥了卢瑞 - 接通视频
Captain, I have Mr. Lurry. - Put him on visual.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
卢瑞,有一艘克林贡战舰在距你100公里的位置悬停
Mr. Lurry, there's a Klingon warship hanging 100 kilometres off your station.
我觉得克林贡不是打算攻击我们
I don't think the Klingons are planning to attack us.
为什么?
Why not?
因为克林贡战舰的舰长
Because at this moment, the captain of the Klingon ship
现在正坐在我的办公室里
is sitting right here in my office.
红色警戒解除,把我们传送过去
Cancel red alert. We'll beam right down.
保安部,解除红色警戒
Security, cancel red alert.
舰长日志,星历4524.2
Captain's log, stardate 4524.2.
克林贡战舰就悬停在距离
A Klingon warship is hovering only 100 kilometres
K7深空空间站100公里远的地方
from Deep Space Station K-7
而战舰的舰长却出现在太空站负责人的办公室里
while its captain waits in the station manager's office.
不知道他们又打算干什么
Their intentions are unknown.
我亲爱的寇克舰长 - 我亲爱的克洛斯舰长
My dear Captain Kirk. - My dear Captain Koloth.
我保证我们是为了和平而来的
Let me assure you that my intentions are peaceful.
就像我刚才跟卢瑞说的那样
As I've already told Mr. Lurry,
我们出现在这里是为了休登岸假
the purpose of my presence here is to invoke shore-leave rights.
休假?
Shore leave?
舰长,我们克林贡人不像你们地球人那么心思细密
Captain, we Klingons are not as luxury-minded as you Earthers.
我们的船舰上不会配备,怎么说来的?
We do not equip our ships with, how shall I say it?
非必需品
Non-essentials.
我们已经在太空里航行5个月了
We have been in space for five months
决定以什么方式放松,纯粹是我们的私事儿
and what we choose as recreation is our own business.
还有一点我要补充,根据Organian和平条约
I might also add that under the terms of the Organian Peace Treaty,
你们不能拒绝我们的要求
you cannot refuse us.
说得对,这事儿不归我管
Yes, well, I don't make those decisions.
卢瑞是负责这些事情的人
Mr. Lurry is in charge of those matters.
舰长,能借一步说话吗?
Captain, may I speak to you a minute?
寇克,我不想让他们在这儿,但是我也没有权力拒绝他们
Kirk, I don't want them here, but I don't have the authority to refuse.
我有相应的权力,正好派上用场
Well, I have the authority to act, and I'm gonna use it.
我亲爱的克洛斯舰长
My dear Captain Koloth,
你可能的确可以带着你的人过来休登岸假
you may indeed bring your men down on shore leave.
但是一次只能12个人
But only 12 at a time,
而且我可以向你保证,你带过来的每一个人
and I assure you that for every man you bring down here,
都会有一个我安排的保安贴身保护,绝没有安全隐患
I shall have one security guard. There'll be no trouble.
寇克舰长,我们双方各自的政♥府♥
Captain Kirk, there's been no formal declaration of hostilities
对外并没有正式的敌对声明
between our two respective governments.
所以自然而然的,我们之间的关系也是和平共处的
So naturally, our relationship will be a peaceful one.
那就让我们共同维系这一♥平♥稳现状吧
Let us both take steps to keep it that way.
当然
Of course.
又一份技术杂♥志♥,史考特? - 是的
Another technical journal, Scotty? - Aye.
你就从来没有放松过吗? - 我正在休息
Don't you ever relax? - I am relaxing.
这东西你养多久了,上尉?
How long have you had that thing, lieutenant?
昨天开始养的,医生
Since yesterday, doctor.
今天早上我发现他,我是说,她有宝宝了
This morning I found out that he... I mean, she had had babies.
你这次可是占便宜了
Well, I'd say in that case you got a bargain.
你这儿开托儿所呢,上尉? - 舰长
You running a nursery, lieutenant? - Oh, captain.
我完全没这个想法,长官,但是毛球看上去好像另有想法
Well, I hadn't intended to, sir, but the tribble had other plans.
你是从空间站弄来的这个? - 是的,长官
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表