剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Look, I'll tell you everything you want to know. But not here.
你们的太空船真是太漂亮了 - 那是自然
Your ship is sure a beauty. - Yes, she is.
而且你现在也已经闭锁了一段时间了
And you've been out of circulation quite a while.
很多原理你可能以前从来没有听说过,史波克先生
The principles may be new to you. Mr. Spock...
给寇可兰先生讲解一下推动器工作原理吧
...why don't you explain our methods of propulsion to Mr. Cochrane?
他虽然话多,但是有用的说得不多
He talks a lot, but he doesn't say much.
而且我还注意到一些其他东西 - 是什么?
I've noticed something else. - What's that?
他看上去很面熟 - 面熟?
He looks familiar. - Familiar?
经你这么一说,我也觉得
Now that you mention it, he does.
我一时想不起来在哪里见过他,但是
I can't quite place him, but...
哈特福德女士的情况怎么样?
What about Miss Hedford?
目前还没发烧
No temperature yet.
但是事情耽搁不得,吉姆
But we've got to get underway soon, Jim.
我敢保证她马上就会有严重的症状了
I guarantee you it will develop.
到那时我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
先去寇可兰那坐坐吧
Take Cochrane up on his offer.
寇可兰先生,你自己建的这个?
You built this, Mr. Cochrane?
没错,我的小船坠毁前装着必要的工具和材料
Yes. I had tools and supplies left over from my crash.
还不赖,虽说不如地球上的舒服,但起码能住
It's not bad. Not Earth, of course, but it's liveable.
我在那边的小山丘上种植了一些蔬菜
I grow vegetables in the fields over that next ridge.
进来吧
Come on in.
简直就像家那样舒适
All the comforts of home, indeed, Mr. Cochrane.
你从哪弄的这些老古董?
Where did you get the antiques?
你是说这些仪器?
You mean my instruments?
我猜外面的世界一定变化了很多吧
I imagine things have changed a lot since I crashed.
其实变化也不算太大
Not that much.
你这里怎么这么热?
Must you keep it so terribly hot in here?
温度一直保持在华氏72度
The temperature is a constant 72 degrees.
喝点冷饮吧
Let me get you something cool to drink.
你觉得很热吗?
Do you feel hot?
我觉得心里有火,无处宣泄!
I feel infuriated, deeply put upon, and absolutely outraged.
走这么久你肯定累了,先休息一会儿吧
It was quite a hike here. You're tired. Just take it easy for a while.
我一会儿就休息
I'll rest later, doctor.
她已经开始出现症状了,感觉热是第一个征兆
Temperature, captain. First sign.
我知道我们时间不多了
Yes, I know. It means we're running out of time.
舰长,医生
Captain. Doctor.
那是什么?
What was that?
有时候光线会造成奇特的光影效果
Sometimes the light plays tricks on you.
我有时候在光线的刺♥激♥下也会产生幻觉
You'd be surprised what I've imagined I've seen around here sometimes.
寇可兰先生,那绝不是幻觉
We imagined nothing, Mr. Cochrane.
有个实实在在存在的东西,刚刚就在外边
There was an entity out there,
我怀疑刚才那怪光和把我们带到这里的 离子云有联♥系♥
and I suspect it was the same entity which brought us here.
请解释一下
Please explain.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to explain.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉你,当我的船员切身安全受到威胁
You'll find I have a very low tolerance level
我的脾气是很不好的!
where the safety of my people are concerned.
你独自一人生活在这个荒无人烟的地方 而且拒绝透露有用的信息!
We find you here where no human has any business being.
我们突然在太空中遇险最后流落到这么个地方!
We were virtually hijacked in space and brought here.
我现在不是请求你给我们一个解释
I'm not just requesting an explanation, mister.
我在要求一个解释!
I'm demanding one.
好吧
All right.
它叫做“伴随实体” - 什么?
It was the Companion. - The what?
这是我给它取的名字
That's what I call it.
实际上我的船并非坠毁于此
As a matter of fact, captain, I didn't crash here.
我是被带到这里的
I was brought here in my disabled ship.
当时我已经奄奄一息了,“伴随实体”救了我的命
I was almost dead. The Companion saved my life.
你当时受伤了?
You were injured?
史波克先生,我当时奄奄一息
I was dying, Mr. Spock.
你现在看起来很健康,怎么回事?
You seem perfectly all right now. What was the matter?
那时我已经是个老头子了
I was an old man.
什么?
You were what?
我也不清楚是怎么回事,但是“伴随者”把我返老还童了
I don't know how it did it, but the Companion rejuvenated me,
我从一个老头子又变成了一个小伙子
made me young again, like I am now.
我对你的这个故事持保留意见
I prefer to reserve judgement on that part of your story, sir.
同时,你能不能给我解释一下
Meanwhile, would you please explain
你的这个伴随者到底是什么东西?
exactly what this Companion of yours is?
我跟你说过了,我也不知道,它存在
I told you, I don't know what it is. It exists,
它是生命体,而且我还能跟它交流
it lives, and I can communicate with it.
这可真是一个奇异的故事 - 寇可兰先生
That's a pretty far-out story. - Mr. Cochrane...
你的名是什么? - 杰佛瑞
...do you have a first name? - Zefram.
杰佛瑞·寇可兰
Zefram Cochrane...
来自半人马三星?
...of Alpha Centauri?
曲速引擎的发明者? - 没错,舰长
The discoverer of the space warp? - That's right, captain.
这绝对不可能!
But that's impossible.
杰佛瑞·寇可兰150年前就去世了!
Zefram Cochrane died 150 years ago.
杰佛瑞·寇可兰的名号♥响彻寰宇
The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the galaxy.
有好多星球以他的名字命名,还有很多大学,城市等等
Planets were named after him, great universities, cities.
寇可兰先生,您的故事着实不太可信
Isn't your story a little improbable, Mr. Cochrane?
我说的都是真的,我来到这里的时候已经87岁了
No, it's true. I was 87 years old when I came here.
你说这个伴随者发现了你并且还让你返老还童
You say this Companion found you and rejuvenated you.
你87岁的时候为什么还在太空里旅行?
What were you doing in space at the age of 87?
我当时身心俱疲
I was tired, captain.
行将枯朽,我想死在太空里
I was going to die, and I wanted to die in space. That's all.
确实,他的尸体从来没有被找到过
True, his body was never found.
史波克先生,活生生的就站在你面前
You're looking at it, Mr. Spock.
果真如此,你的生理年龄被缩减了好多
If so, you wear your age very well.
你感觉怎么样了? - 你说呢?我难受死了
How do you feel? - Terrible. How should I feel?
你现在有点发烧,最好躺下休息
You're running a little temperature. Perhaps you should lie down.
医生,麻烦你离我远点,因为实在是太热了
Doctor, will you please just leave me alone? It's the heat.
好的,尽量放松身心
All right. Try to relax.
吉姆
Jim.
现在开始有症状了,是发烧
It's started, the fever.
已经超过100华氏度了,而且还在上升
It's over 100, and it's climbing.
还有多久?
How long do we have?
最多能挺几个小时
A matter of hours, that's all.
寇可兰先生,您说您在150年前就来到这里了
Mr. Cochrane, you say you were brought here 150 years ago.
可是我看您顶多35岁
You don't look a day over 35.
伴随者让我返老还童,并且一直保持 35岁的生理年龄
I haven't aged. The Companion sees to that.
舰长
Captain.
这些设备,确实属于寇可兰的那个年代
These instruments, they date from the time indicated.
都是你船上的吗,寇可兰先生?
From your ship, Mr. Cochrane?
都是我从船上拆下来的
I cannibalized it.
除了这些设备,我其他的生活需求 比如食物,水,花♥园♥
The food, water, gardens, everything else I need,
都是伴随者使用周围的物质给我创造的
the Companion gives me. Apparently creates it out of the native elements.
您说您能跟它交流
You say you can communicate with it.
那您不妨问问它干嘛把我们带到这里来
Perhaps you can find out what we're doing here.
我已经知道了 - 那您不打算告诉我们吗?
I already know. - You wouldn't mind telling us?
我怕说了你不高兴 - 我已经很不高兴了!
You won't like it. - I already don't like it.
你们来这里的主要目的就是做我的伙伴
You're here to keep me company.
你的意思是其实是你把我们带到这里来的?
You mean you brought us here?
不,是伴随者带你们过来的
No, the Companion did.
我跟伴随者说如果这样下去我会孤独至死
I told it I'd die of loneliness.
我本以为这样它就会放了我
I thought it would release me.
结果它把你们带到这里来了
Instead, it brought you here.
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
好恶心
That's disgusting.
我们又不是禽兽!
We're not animals.
不
No.
简直是奇耻大辱!
No, it's inhuman. No.
史波克,使用三录仪收集更多的信息
Spock, run additional tricorder readings.
尽全力分♥析♥,争取能发明一种战胜它的武器
Learn anything you can. Find me a weapon to use against this thing.
武器?你想让我消灭它吗?
You ask me to find a weapon. Do you intend to destroy it?
如果只有这样才能离开这个星球的话,是的
I intend to do whatever is necessary to get us off this planet
况且哈特福德女士的病也耽搁不得
and Commissioner Hedford to the hospital.
要是伴随者挡路,那咱们就把它赶走
If the Companion stands in the way, then we push it out of the way.
明白了,史波克?
Clear, Spock?
舰长,明白了
Quite clear, captain.
好,忙你的去吧
Very well. You have your orders.
寇可兰先生,离开这儿会对你有影响吗?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表