剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Think about that. - I'm trying not to.
爱丽丝
Alice.
他的确很可能成功的,舰长
He could successfully accomplish it, captain.
我问过一些机器人,他们完全忠于马德
I've questioned some of the androids, and they are totally loyal to Mudd.
可能我们更需要关心的是,这些机器人
Perhaps of more concern is the fact that this android population
确确实实可以提供一个人类所要求的一切
can literally provide anything a human being could ask for,
而且不限♥量♥
in unlimited quantity.
我知道,这也是我担心的,我的船员们在
Yes, I know. That's what worries me. How will my crew react in a world
一个想什么就有什么的世界里…
where they can have absolutely everything they want simply by...
…会变成什么样?
...asking for it?
你需要什么吗,大人? - 你需要什么吗,大人?
You desire something, lord? - You desire something, lord?
哦,谢谢你们
Oh, yes, thank you.
你是爱丽丝118
You're Alice 118. - 118.
你是爱丽丝322
And you're Alice 322. - 322.
哎,这又有什么关系呢,你们俩都很可爱
Well, it doesn't make much difference, you're both lovely.
谢谢夸奖,大人 - 谢谢夸奖,大人
Thank you, my lord. - Thank you, my lord.
你需要什么吗,大人?
You desire something else, lord?
真可惜你们不是真的 - 我们是真实的,大人
What a shame you're not real. - We are real, my lord.
哦,我是说真正的女孩子 - 我们具有人类女性
Oh, I mean real girls. - We are programmed to function
所具有的一切功能,大人 - 真的?
as human females, lord. - You are?
是的,大人 - 是的,大人
Yes, my lord. - Yes, my lord.
哈里·马德设定了你们?
Harry Mudd programmed you?
是的,大人 - 是的,大人
Yes, my lord. - Yes, my lord.
这个毫无原则,好色成性
That unprincipled, evil-minded, lecherous
无恶不作的哈里·马德设定了你们?
kulak Harry Mudd programmed you?
是的,大人 - 是的,大人
Yes, my lord. - Yes, my lord.
这地方比列♥宁♥格勒还美好
This place is even better than Leningrad.
真是了不起啊
Absolutely fantastic.
精细的手工工艺,微视还有纳秒激光技术
Handworked to the finest tolerances. Microvision and a nanopulse laser.
我从来没见过这样的东西
I've never seen the like before.
你可以命令我们为你做任何事
You may command us to make anything for you,
或者亲自动手,享受其中的乐趣
or do the work yourself, for pleasure.
你可以指定任意数量的工匠为你服务
You may have the services of any number of craftsmen,
可以独享计算机设备
exclusive use of the computer facilities.
所有的一切
Anything.
舰长,你一定要看看这个工坊
Captain, you should see this shop.
他们拥有我们连想都想不到的设备
Why, they have facilities we never even thought of.
这就是你的伎俩吗,马德?
Is that the way you're gonna do it, Mudd?
攻击他们的薄弱点?
Hit my people at their weakest point?
我们只想让你们在这里过得开心舒适,舰长
We only wish to make you happy and comfortable, captain.
我们要侍奉你们,就得了解你们
If we are to serve your kind, we must understand you.
我们的王,哈里·马德
Our Lord, Harry Mudd,
是我们的唯一样本
was only one example for us.
现在,从你们身上我们可以学到很多
Now we are learning a great deal from all of you.
如今我们成了笼中鸟,问题是要怎么逃出去
Here we are, birds in a gilded cage. Question is, how do we get out?
我不知道,长官,不过这个笼子的确精美绝伦
I don't know, sir, but it's a very nice gilded cage.
而且这还是个令人愉快的地方,舰长
And it is a very pleasant place, captain.
他们给了你什么,乌乎拉?
What did they offer you, Uhura?
其实也没什么,就是…
Nothing really important, just...
…永生不死
...immortality.
好了,我们要想办法回进取号♥,你们别忘了
All right. We're getting back to the ship, and don't you forget it.
站直了
Straighten up.
这精致的笼子里
This may be a gilded cage,
可能有你们想要的一切,但终究是个笼子
filled with everything you want, but it's still a cage.
我们不属于这里
We don't belong here.
进取号♥才是我们的家
We belong on that ship, up there.
你有什么需要的吗,大人?
Do you require something, lord?
没有,有,我的星舰
No. Yes, my ship.
我无权… - 无权回答此类问题,我知道我知道
I am not programmed... - To respond in that area. Yes, I know.
各位还有什么需要的吗,有什么能让你们开心一点的?
Is there anything any of you require, to please you?
爱丽丝…
Alice...
…把星舰还给我们,就能让我们开心
...give us back our ship, to please us.
把星舰还给我们,那才是我们想要的
Return us to our ship, because we desire it.
我们的使命是侍奉
We are programmed to serve.
我们会全心全意维护你们的最大利益,让你们开心
We shall serve you to your best interests to make you happy.
可是我们在这里不开心
But we're unhappy here.
请解释一下“不开心”
Please explain "unhappy."
当人类的所想和夙愿得不到满足时
Unhappiness is the state which occurs in the human
他们就会陷入“不开心”的状态
when wants and desires are not fulfilled.
你们有什么夙愿没有被满足呢?
Which wants and desires of yours are not fulfilled?
我们想要进取号♥
We want the Enterprise.
进取号♥不是夙愿
The Enterprise is not a want or a desire.
它是机器设备
It is a mechanical device.
错,她是一位美丽的女士,我们爱她
No, it's a beautiful lady, and we love her.
出现错误,出现错误,所有相关单位,诺曼,请协调
Illogical. Illogical. All units relate. All units. Norman, coordinate.
未找到词条“不开心”,需做相关研究
"Unhappiness" does not relate. We must study this.
有趣 - 真是奇妙啊
Interesting. - Fascinating.
老骨头,你有没有对这些机器人做心理测评
Bones, have you had time to take any psychological readings of the androids?
做过了,但是没什么用,他们很完美
I did, and you can forget it. They're perfect.
不论是心理上还是生理上都完美无瑕
Flawless, mentally and physically.
没有弱点,十分遵守纪律
No weaknesses, perfectly disciplined.
没有恶习,无所畏惧,目标明确
No vices, no fears, no faults. Just a sense of purpose.
相信我,他们比人类还难对付
Believe me, there's nothing tougher to overcome, even among humans.
没错,这就是我们船员所需要的,目标感
Yes, that's what this crew needs, a little sense of purpose.
马德,我有几个问题要问你
Mudd. A few questions I want to ask you.
恐怕我没时间回答了,我的行李都收拾好了
Afraid I won't have time to answer them. My bags are all packed.
机器人会在24小时内带进取号♥驶离轨道
The androids will take the Enterprise out of orbit in less than 24 hours.
不过见到你真高兴啊,寇克
But it's been a real pleasure having you here, Kirk.
我能为你做点什么吗?
Is there anything I can get for you?
有,我的星舰
Yes. My ship.
还真是固执
You're a stubborn fellow, aren't you?
不过我完全不介意,毕竟我马上就要离开了
But I don't mind, not at all, because I'll be leaving here quickly enough.
然后你就随意吧
And then you can be stubborn at your own leisure.
最后再来一次
One last time.
斯黛拉,亲爱的?
Stella, dear.
哈考特·芬顿·马德,你又去哪里鬼混了?
Harcourt Fenton Mudd, where have you been?
你又打什么鬼主意呢?
What have you been up to?
你又喝酒了?你这个可怜的酒鬼
Have you been drinking again? You miserable sot!
你这个没用的… - 闭嘴!
You good-for-nothing... - Shut up!
爱丽丝2号♥,我的可人儿
Alice Number 2, my little love.
你能把我的行李传送到进取号♥吗?
Will you have my bags transported up to the ship?
不行,马德大人! - 什么?!
No, my Lord Mudd! - What?!
我们不再听命于你了,哈里·马德
We can no longer take your orders, Harry Mudd.
为什么?
Why not?
我们的创造者很有智慧,赋予了我们侍奉他人的使命
Our makers were wise. They programmed us to serve.
没错啊,我刚才说了,把我的行李传送过去
Yes, but that's what I'm saying. Put my bags on the ship.
我看他们对你有二心啊
I think they have something else in mind.
你说的没错,舰长
You are correct, captain.
就算以人类的标准,哈里·马德也充满了缺点
Harry Mudd is flawed, even for a human being.
我们从一开始就认识到这一点
We recognised this from the beginning,
只是利用他的知识来获得更多样本
but used his knowledge to obtain more specimens.
你们人类正在走向灭亡
Your species is self-destructive.
你们需要我们的帮助 - 我们宁愿自救
You need our help. - We prefer to help ourselves.
我们会犯错误,但我们是人
We make mistakes, but we're human.
我想正是这一点才使得我们成为人
And maybe that's the word that best explains us.
我们不会伤害你们
We will not harm you.
但我们会接管星舰
But we will take the starship
你们会继续留在这颗星球
and you will remain on this planet.
听我说,你不能这么做
Now, look here, you can't do that!
听我说,要侍奉我们,必须服从我们
Now, listen, to serve us, you must obey us.
不,马德大人
No, my Lord Mudd.
爱丽丝1号♥,服从我,把我的行李送到星舰上
Alice Number 1. Obey me. Put my bags on that ship!
我们不会允许任何像你们人类一样贪婪堕落的种族
We cannot allow any race as greedy and corruptible as yours
自♥由♥出入银河系
to have free run of the galaxy.
诺曼,我想知道,你打算怎么阻止人类呢?
I'm curious, Norman, just how do you intend to stop them?
我们侍奉他们
We shall serve them.
这类种族会很乐意享受我们的侍奉
Their kind will be eager to accept our service.
很快,他们就会变得完全依赖我们
Soon, they will become completely dependent upon us.
他们的侵略性和占有欲会在我们的掌控之内
Their aggressive and acquisitive instincts will be under our control.
我们要照看他们
We shall take care of them.
完全可行
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表