剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Captain, the phasers.
所有部件都融化了
All the working parts are fused.
这些玩具都不会有用的
None of your toys will function.
是的,你真美
Yes, you are a beauty.
但是跟阿耳忒弥斯一样
But like Artemis,
拉弓的手臂要露出来
the bow arm should be bare.
啊,真美
Oh, it's beautiful.
是的
Yes.
来吧 - 她不会跟你走的
Come. - She's not going with you.
他需要控制自己的脾气
He shall learn the discipline of the temple.
你们也一样
So shall you all.
来吧
Come.
没事的,舰长,我会跟他走
It's all right, captain. I'll go.
不用害怕
Without fear.
她很合适
She is fit indeed.
老骨头,他怎样?
Bones, how is he?
晕过去了,但正在恢复,我不确定让她过去是个好主意
Stunned, but coming around. I'm not sure it's wise to let her go off like that.
想阻止他很难
He would have been rather difficult to stop.
你见了他有多善变,前一分钟很友善,马上就发怒
You saw how capricious he is. Benevolent one minute, angry the next.
走错一步,他就会杀了她
One wrong move from her and he could kill her.
契诃夫先生,我觉得你最好继续调查
Mr. Chekov, I think you'd better continue your investigation.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
你感觉怎样,史考特
Well, how do you feel, Scotty?
全身都疼
I am tingling all over.
他带她走了吗? - 看起来是的
Did he take her with him? - It would seem so.
舰长,我们必须阻止他,他想占有她
Captain, we've got to stop him. He wants her.
他看她的眼神 - 史考特先生!
The way he looked at her... - Mr. Scott!
我理解你的担心,但是她自愿而去
I understand your concern over her, but she volunteered to go with him.
希望她是去找到更多信息,她在做她的工作
Hopefully, to find out more. She's doing her job.
我觉得你也该做你的工作了
I think it's about time you started doing yours.
我们必须找到他的能量源
We've got to find out the source of his power.
你有一个三录仪,好好利用,如果你没什么问题
You've got a tricorder. Use it, if you're able to.
我还行,长官 - 还有一件事
I'm able, sir. - And one more thing.
没我命令不许再对阿波罗行动
I want no more unauthorized action against Apollo or whatever he is.
这是命令 - 是,长官
That's an order. - Aye, aye, sir.
你个倔驴,你会没命的
Besides, you stiff-necked thistlehead, you could have gotten yourself killed.
知道了
Aye.
史考特不相信神 - 阿波罗不是神
Scotty doesn't believe in gods. - Apollo's no god.
但是
But...
他可能曾经被当成神
...he could have been taken for one, though, once.
比如5000年前
Say 5,000 years ago,
高度文明的宇宙航行者来到地球
a highly sophisticated group of space travelers landed on Earth
在地中海附近
around the Mediterranean.
是啊
Yes.
对古希腊那些单纯的牧民和部落来说
To the simple shepherds and tribesmen of early Greece,
他们会被当成神
creatures like that would have been gods.
尤其是他们能随意变形
Especially if they had the power to alter their form at will
并控制强大的能量
and command great energy.
事实上,他们只会被当成神
In fact, they couldn't have been taken for anything else.
准备好逆转极性了吗,苏鲁先生?
Ready to reverse polarity, Mr. Sulu?
准备好了,长官
Computed and standing by to generate, sir.
启动所有单元
Activate all units.
不妙,史波克先生,根本无效
No good, Mr. Spock. We didn't even faze it.
我们还是动弹不了 - 取消,苏鲁先生
We're still locked tight. - Cut power, Mr. Sulu.
上尉,我们必须重新跟着陆人员建立联♥系♥
Lieutenant, we must restore communications with the landing party.
正在想办法,长官,但是似乎没用
Well, I'm working, sir, but I can't do anything with this.
我也许可以建立一个亚空间旁路
Well, I might be able to rig up a subspace bypass circuit.
很好,就那样,探测器报告,卡尔先生
Good, do so. Sensor report, Mr. Kyle.
已找到着陆人员,长官
I've located the landing party, sir.
其中一个似乎离开了
But one of them seems separated from the other four.
阿波罗呢?
And Apollo?
我只找到了我们的人的信♥号♥♥
I've just picked up readings for our own people.
史波克先生,有情况
Mr. Spock, here's something.
这星球上似乎有放射性能量脉冲
There seems to be a radiated energy pulsation coming from the planet.
还没弄清楚是什么,长官 - 源自哪里?
I don't know what it is, sir. - Origin?
还找不到,长官
I can't seem to pinpoint it, sir.
苏鲁先生,我建议,如果你找不到
I would suggest, Mr. Sulu, that if you cannot find out
能量源在哪里,那就找到它不在哪里
where the power source is, you should find out where it is not.
用排除法
A simple process of elimination.
对整个星球吗,长官?
The whole planet, sir?
是的
Yes, sir, the whole planet.
真动人
It's lovely.
我也认识其他女人,达芙妮,卡珊德拉
I've known other women, Daphne, Cassandra.
但你是最美的
But none more beautiful than you.
你害怕我吗? - 害怕?
Are you frightened of me? - Frightened?
不,我不害怕
No, I don't think so.
当然,一般女孩不会跟你这样的走在一起
Of course, a girl doesn't go walking with a...
跟一个神?
A god?
好吧,你每天换一个女伴
All right. A god every day.
其他人怎样了?阿耳忒弥斯,赫拉?
What happened to the others? Artemis, Hera?
他们都随风而去了
They returned to the cosmos on the wings of the wind.
他们死了? - 不是
You mean they died? - No.
不是你理解的那种死亡
Not as you understand it.
我们神是不朽的
We're immortal, we gods.
但是地球变了
But the Earth changed.
你的父辈们变了
Your fathers changed.
他们叛离了我们,把我们当成了回忆
They turned away until we were only memories.
我们无法只活在别人的回忆里
A god cannot survive as a memory.
我们需要爱,敬仰和崇拜
We need love, admiration, worship,
就像你需要食物
as you need food.
你真的觉得你是神吗?
You really think you're a god?
从现实意义说,我们的确曾经是神
In a real sense, we were gods.
我们掌握生死
We had the power of life and death.
我们可以从奥林匹克山毁灭人类
We could have struck out from Olympus and destroyed.
但我们不愿意那样做
We have no wish to destroy.
所以我们回家了
So we came home again.
那是个没有跟随者的地方
It was an empty place without worshippers.
但是我们没有力气继续再离开了
But we had no strength to leave.
所以我们一直等待着
So we waited, all of us.
在漫长的岁月里
Through the long years.
但你说其他人没有死
But you said the others didn't die.
就算神,也有消亡的一天
Even for a god, there's a point of no return.
赫拉最先走了
Hera was first.
她站在神庙前,慢慢消亡在风中
She stood in front of the temple and spread herself upon the wind.
越来越稀薄
Thinner and thinner,
最后只剩下风
until only the wind remained.
但我坚信你们会来
But I knew you would come.
你们这些奋斗不息,熙熙攘攘又无比勇敢的人类
You striving, bickering, foolishly brave humans.
我早知道你们有一天会来
I knew you would come to the stars one day.
在所有神中,只有我坚信并等待着
Of all the gods, I knew and I waited.
等待你的到来,等待你坐在我身边
Waited for you to come and sit by my side.
我不理解
I don't understand.
就算5000年前
Even 5,000 years ago,
神也会爱上凡人,守护凡人
the gods took mortals to them to love, to care for.
就像宙斯爱上了勒托,我的母亲
Like Zeus took Leto, my mother.
我们是有激♥情♥的神
We were gods of passion,
有爱的神
of love.
这儿有周期性的仪器显示
There is a repeated occurrence of registrations.
一种规则的放射性能量脉动
A regular pulsating pattern of radiated energy.
毫无疑问,一个巨大的能量场
Unquestionably, an immensely powerful field of energy
在这周围的某个地方产生着
is being generated around here somewhere,
但是我们就是找不到
but we're having difficulty focusing on it.
阿波罗能轻易找到能量并使用它,史考特先生
Apollo has no difficulty focusing. He taps that energy, Mr. Scott.
长官,有的生物能产生并操纵能量
Sir, some creatures can generate and control energy
并且不对自身产生危害
with no harm to themselves.
地球上的电鳗,安托斯四号♥上的巨型干蠕虫
The electric eel on Earth, the giant dry-worm of Antos IV.
松软的… - 不要搬出整个百科全书,契诃夫
The fluffy... - Not the whole encyclopaedia, Chekov.
舰长要求提供完整信息
The captain requires complete information.
史波克把这孩子带坏了,吉姆
Spock's contaminating this boy, Jim.
你是在说
Are you suggesting that he,
阿波罗
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表