剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Sensors are picking up an atmospheric disturbance in your area.
相位炮待命,史波克听我号♥令开火,寇克完毕
Stand by your phasers, Mr. Spock. Prepare to fire on my signal. Kirk out.
我们必须去找到她
We've got to go and find her.
他回来的时候我们必须在这儿
We've gotta be here when he comes back.
但是如果他不回来呢?如果…? - 史考特,坚持住
But what if he doesn't? What if..? - Scotty, just hold on.
不要! - 舰长
No! - Captain.
好吧
All right.
神庙是他的能量源,让我们把他吸引回来,找掩护
The temple is his power source. Let's bring him back to it. Get to cover.
史波克先生,开火
Mr. Spock, fire those phasers.
舰长,你太近了 - 开火,这是命令
Captain, you're too close. - Fire those phasers. That's an order.
所有相位炮组,开火
All phaser banks, fire.
不!停下!
No! Stop!
我说了,停下!
Stop, I say!
所有相位炮,保持开火 - 增加防护罩功率
All phaser banks, maintain firing rate. - More power to the shields.
停下!
Stop!
史考特!
Scotty!
我说了,停下!
Stop, I say!
我命令你停下!
I command it!
所有相位炮,继续开火 - 正在进行中,长官
All banks, maintain firing rate. - Maintaining, sir.
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Stop!
我本可以珍惜你们,照顾你们
I would have cherished you, cared for you.
我本可以像父亲爱孩子一样爱你们
I would have loved you as a father loves his children.
我要求得太多了吗?
Did I ask so much?
我们已经比你先进
We've outgrown you.
我们无法满足你的要求
You asked for something we can no longer give.
卡洛琳
Carolyn,
我爱过你
I loved you.
我本可以让你成为女神
I would have made a goddess of you.
我对你敞开了心扉
I've shown you my open heart.
看看你做了什么
See what you've done to me.
宙斯
Zeus,
赫耳墨斯,赫拉
Hermes, Hera,
阿佛洛狄忒
Aphrodite,
你们是对的
you were right.
雅典娜
Athena,
你是对的
you were right.
我们的时代过去了
The time has passed.
神明被抛弃了
There is no room for gods.
原谅我吧,老朋友们
Forgive me, my old friends.
带我走吧
Take me.
带我走吧
Take me.
我希望我们不必如此 - 我也是
I wish we hadn't had to do this. - So do I.
他们曾给我们那么多
They gave us so much.
希腊文明,我们很多的文化和哲学
The Greek civilisation, much of our culture and philosophy,
都来自对他们的崇拜
came from the worship of those beings.
某种意义上说,他们开启了黄金时代
In a way, they began the golden age.
我在想,去采集一些月桂叶
Would it have hurt us, I wonder,
也不是什么大事
just to have gathered a few laurel leaves?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表