剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Repeat what? The message I sent?
舰长,看起来是这样的
It would seem so, captain.
我是联邦星舰进取号♥的舰长詹姆士·寇克
This is Captain James Kirk of the USS Enterprise.
我们在星系的这个区域执行一项和平任务
We are on a peaceful mission in this part of the galaxy.
我们对你没有敌意
We have no hostile intentions.
我们要求识别身份
We request identity.
长官,又接收到另一条信♥号♥♥
It's another signal now, sir.
舰长,这次是一个公式
It's a formula, captain.
他们用数学表达式给我们传送了一条信息
They're sending us a mathematical message
并且要求语言通信
and requesting language equivalents.
他们想联♥系♥我们
They're trying to communicate.
把舰船的翻译器连接到通信频道
Tie in the ship's translator to the communication channel.
让他们根据自己的速度读取信息 - 是,舰长
Let them take it at their own speed. - Aye, captain.
上尉,切断电源
Cut power, lieutenant.
因为过载烧坏了
Overloaded and burned out.
我猜他们的接收能力比我们的输送能力高
I guess they can take it faster than we can give it.
舰长,又接收到一条信息
Captain, the message is coming in now.
联邦星舰进取号♥,我是诺曼
USS Enterprise. This is Nomad.
我在执行一项和平任务
My mission is nonhostile.
很显然,在电脑烧坏之前他们获取了需要的信息
Apparently, they got what they needed before the computers burned out.
诺曼?
Nomad?
我请求面对面交流,你能离开你的星舰吗?
Require communication. Can you leave your ship?
因为星舰尺寸的不同,我们无法登录你的星舰
It is impossible to come aboard your ship because of the size differential.
不合逻辑的推论,你的结论和事实不一致
Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
我们准备把你传送到我们星舰上
We are prepared to beam you aboard our ship.
这个安排很令人满意
That will be satisfactory.
你需要什么特别的环境吗?
Do you require any special conditions,
特殊的大气或环境?
any particular atmosphere or environment?
不需要,我会登上你的星舰 - 好的
Negative. I will come aboard. - Good.
待在原地不要动,我们锁定了你的位置
Hold your position. We're locked onto your coordinates.
我们将把你传送到星舰上
We'll beam you aboard.
舰长,你真的要把它带到星舰上?
Captain, you're not really gonna bring it in here?
史考特,你还有其他的选择吗?
Do we have any choice, Scotty?
而且,一旦它到了船上,它就不会再攻击星舰了
Besides, once it's aboard, it won't be taking any more shots at us.
上尉,找一个机械工修理电脑
Lieutenant, get a repair crew on that computer.
让麦考伊到传送室去
Get McCoy down to the Transporter Room.
史波克,你跟我来,史考特,你也是
Spock, you come with me. Scotty, you too.
麦考伊医生,请到传送室
Dr. McCoy to the Transporter Room.
机械维修组C5…
Maintenance crew C5.
已经获取了它的坐标,已锁定目标
They've got the coordinates, it's locked in.
通电 - 通电中
Energize. - Energizing.
史波克先生,探测器有发现吗? - 没有,舰长
Sensor readings, Mr. Spock? - Negative, captain.
它有一个保护性的屏障,我不能穿透
It has a protective screen. I cannot get through.
那我们现在要怎么做,上去敲门吗?
What do we do now, go up and knock?
请说明你的起源地
Relate your point of origin.
我们来自星际联邦
We are from the United Federation of Planets.
回答不充分
Insufficient response.
所有事物都有自己的起源地
All things have a point of origin.
我要扫描你们的星图
I will scan your star charts.
嗯,如果我们通过全貌图向它展示我们的星系
Well, if we show it a close-up view of our system,
在没有任何参照物的情况下
if it has no point of reference
它了解的不会比现在多
it won't know any more than it does now.
你说的有道理
A reasonable course.
如果你能够离开你的星舰
If you care to leave your ship,
我们会为你提供必需的维生系统
we'll provide the necessary life-support systems.
不合逻辑的推论
Non sequitur.
你的结论和事实不一致
Your facts are uncoordinated.
吉姆,我不认为它里面有生物
Jim, I don't think anybody's in there.
我不包含寄生生物,我就是诺曼
I contain no parasitical beings. I am Nomad.
我的意见是,它是台机器 - 确实是
In my opinion, that's a machine. - Indeed.
它的反应就像是一台极其精密的电脑
It is reacting much like a highly sophisticated computer.
我是诺曼,什么是“意见”?
I am Nomad. What is "opinion"?
一个意见是一种信念、一个观点、一项判断
An opinion is a belief, a view, a judgement.
你的回答不充分
Insufficient response.
你能量的来源是什么?
What's your source of power?
我的能量来源已改变,不再是最初那样
It has changed since the point of origin.
大部分改变都是从“另一个”那里获取的
There was much taken from the Other.
我获得了永恒的生命,我是诺曼
I am perpetual now. I am Nomad.
在21世纪初,是不是发射过一个叫做诺曼的探测器?
Wasn't there a probe called Nomad launched in the early 2000s?
是的,据报告是毁坏了
Yes, it was reported destroyed.
也没再发射这类探测器了
There were no more in the series.
但如果它就是那个探测器…
But if this is that probe...
我要扫描你们的星图
I will scan your star charts.
我去拿给你
I will bring them.
在你的星舰里
I have the capability of movement
我能自♥由♥的移♥动♥
within your ship.
请这边走
This way.
史考特,将曲速引擎满功率运行
Now, Scotty, get our warp power up to full capacity.
是,长官 - 史波克,老骨头
Aye, sir. - Spock, Bones,
和我们一起来
come with us.
是14A星图吗,长官? - 是的
Chart 14A, sir? - 14A.
诺曼,你能识别这个吗? - 是的
Nomad, can you scan that? - Yes.
这就是我们的起源地,一颗名叫索尔的行星
This is our point of origin, the star we know as Sol.
你是来自第三颗行星吗?
You are from the third planet?
是的 - 那颗
Yes. - A planet
有一个巨大天然卫星的行星?
with one large natural satellite?
是的
Yes.
那颗行星是不是叫地球?
The planet is called Earth?
是的
Yes.
你是我的创造者,寇克
You are the Creator, the Kirk.
那对你的星舰就不需要进行清洗操作了
The sterilization procedure against your ship was unnecessary.
什么清洗操作?
What sterilization procedure?
你是寇克,我的创造者
You are the Kirk, the Creator.
你规定了我的职责
You programmed my function.
嗯,我不是寇克,告诉我你的职责是什么
Well, I'm not the Kirk. Tell me what your function is.
创造者,这是你的一个单元吗?
This is one of your units, Creator?
是的,他是
Yes, he is.
他的行为很不理性
It functions irrationally.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
但是无论如何告诉他你的职责
But tell him your function nevertheless.
我的职责是探测生物性的缺陷
My function is to probe for biological infestations,
摧毁不完美的生物体
to destroy that which is not perfect.
我是诺曼
I am Nomad.
探测生物性缺陷?
Biological infestation?
从没有过那样的探测器
There was never any probe sent out for that.
电脑里的历史记录能回答那个问题
The history computer can answer that question.
给我一点时间查一下
I'll have the readout in a moment.
你有没有摧毁玛鲁里安星系?
Did you destroy the Malurian system?
创造者寇克,我没有摧毁星系
Not the system, Creator Kirk,
我只摧毁了不稳定的生物性缺陷
only the unstable biological infestation.
那是我的职责 - 不稳定的缺陷?
It is my function. - Unstable infestation?
你是指4颗行星上的居民?到底是怎样的职责…?
The population of four planets? What kind of function..?
医生
Doctor.
你为什么叫我创造者?
Why do you call me the Creator?
是我用词不正确吗?
Is the usage incorrect?
嗯,我… - 诺曼,用词是正确的
Well, l... - The usage is correct, Nomad.
创造者只是在测试你的记忆库
The Creator was simply testing your memory banks.
在那次事故中我的记忆库确实遭受了损坏
There was much damage in the accident.
辛格先生
Mr. Singh.
过来一下
Come here a moment.
这个单元会为你服务的 - 长官?
This unit will see to your needs. - Sir?
我一会就回来,先生们,跟我来
I'll be back in a moment. Gentlemen, come with me.
你有所发现,是什么?
You're onto something. What?
我搜集了所有能找到的关于诺曼探测器的信息
I've correlated all the available information on the Nomad probe
我确信它就是那个探测器
and I am convinced that this object is indeed that probe.
真荒谬,那时候地球上的科技
Ridiculous. Earth science
还不能建造能运行这么长时间的探测器
couldn't begin to build anything with those capabilities that long ago.
是的 - 诺曼被摧毁了
True. - Nomad was destroyed.
应该是一颗流星撞击了它
Presumed destroyed by a meteor collision.
我猜想它遭受了很严重的损坏 但是不知怎的最终修复了自己
I submit that it was badly damaged and somehow managed to repair itself.
我在学校听过几次关于诺曼探测器的报道
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表