剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
but we'll be ready to leave orbit in half an hour.
我们现在不会离开这个轨道,史考特,暂时不走
We're not leaving orbit, Mr. Scott, not that quickly.
舰长 - 在?
Captain. - Yes?
约克城号♥询问
Yorktown requesting information on how soon
我们还有多久才能与他们会和 - 谢谢
we expect to rendezvous with them. - Thank you.
这个药不但是西塔VII星现在急需的救命药
The medicine for Theta Vll colony is not only needed desperately,
它的保质期非常短
it has a limited stability...
轮机长,我知道现在面临的情况
I'm aware of the situation, engineer.
并且我很讨厌我船上的高级军官们谋反我
And I'm getting a little tired of my senior officers conspiring against me.
对不起,也许我不应该用“谋反”这个词
Forgive me. Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word "conspired."
同意,长官
Agreed, sir.
扫描仪数据
Scanner readings.
没有发现,长官,还在继续扫描
Nothing, sir. Continuing to scan.
你知道它能自己改变它的分子结构吗?
Are you aware that it can change its molecular structure?
知道,长官 - 你有没有
Yes, sir. - Are you scanning
对任何不正常的活动进行扫描?
for any unusual movement?
有的,长官 - 任何形态的气状云雾?
Yes, sir. - Any type of gaseous cloud?
我们进行了两次全方面扫描
We've run a full scanner probe twice.
那就再扫20遍,直到你找到它
Well, then run it 20 times, if that's what it takes.
希望我没有打扰到你,医生
I hope I'm not disturbing you, doctor.
以任何形式中断尸检都不算是打扰
Interrupting another autopsy report is no disturbance,
史波克,这反而是解脱
Mr. Spock. It's a relief.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
那我需要喝一杯庆祝
Then I need a drink.
我不明白这是为什么
I do not understand your reasoning.
你需要我的建议?你开玩笑吗
You need advice from me? You must be kidding.
我不是在开玩笑,医生
I do not joke, doctor.
也许我需要重新组织一下我的用词
Perhaps I should rephrase my statement.
我需要一个观点
I require an opinion.
对于人类的很多不合理的情绪
There are many aspects of human irrationality
我始终还没能完全理解
I do not yet comprehend.
比如,固执
Obsession, for one.
对于一件事执着的固执的态度
The persistent, single-minded fixation on one idea.
吉姆和他的神秘生物 - 没错
Jim and his creature. - Precisely.
你看过发生在联邦法拉格特号♥上的事故报告吗?
Have you studied the incident involving the USS Farragut?
没有,发生了这么多伤亡事故
No, with all these deaths and injuries,
我只来得及把相关报告扫了一遍
I've only had a chance to scan the tapes.
事故报告记录大约8到10个小时呢
There are eight or ten hours of record tapes there.
幸运的是,我看东西比较快,简言之,医生
Fortunately, I read somewhat faster. In brief, doctor,
这艘舰上的舰长
nearly half the crew
以及近半数船员在那次事故中陨落了
and the captain were annihilated.
舰长的名字叫盖洛维克
The captain's name was Garrovick.
和我们的少尉同名 - 那是他的父亲
The same as our ensign. - His father.
在幸存者中有一个年轻军官
Among the survivors was a young officer
那是他生平第一次执行深空任务
on his first deep-space assignment:
詹姆士·T·寇克
James T. Kirk.
还有一些其他相关信息
And there is still more.
我建议你仔细看看
I suggest you study this.
个人日志,星历3620.7
Personal log, stardate 3620.7.
就为了一个我都无法用语言描述清楚的感觉
Have I the right to jeopardise my crew, my ship,
就把我的船员和船舰至于险地
for a feeling I can't even
这么做对吗?
put into words?
没有人是因为直觉而胜任星际舰队指挥官一职的
No man achieves Starfleet Command without relying on intuition,
但是我的决定合理吗?
but have I made a rational decision?
是不是因为过去的恐惧
Am I letting the horrors of the past
从而影响了我现在的判断力呢?
distort my judgement of the present?
我能进来吗?
Mind if I come in?
寇克呼叫舰桥,数据扫描报告
Kirk to Bridge. Scanner report.
正在持续扫描,长官,没有异常数据
Continuing scanning, sir. No unusual readings.
继续监测,寇克
Maintain search. Kirk out.
它不可能消失的无影无踪
It can't have just vanished.
有时候会的
Sometimes they do, if we're lucky.
怪物们有各种各样的形态
Monsters come in many forms.
你知道最可怕的怪物是什么吗,吉姆?
And you know the greatest monster of them all, Jim?
内疚 - 有话直说
Guilt. - Get to the point.
吉姆,当一个年轻的军官
Jim, when a young officer is exposed
第一次面对未知的险境时
to unknown dangers for the first time,
他同时还承受了巨大的情绪上的压力
he's under tremendous emotional stress.
现在我们都知道
Now, we all know that...
盖洛维克少尉暂时解职是飞船指挥部的裁定
Ensign Garrovick is a ship-command decision.
医生,你越权了
You're straying out of your field, doctor.
是吗?
Am I?
可我刚才谈的是法拉格特号♥的
I was speaking of Lieutenant James T. Kirk
詹姆士·T·寇克上尉的事儿
of the starship Farragut.
11年前,你还是个年轻的军官
Eleven years ago, you were the young officer
发生袭击时,你在相位室服役
at the phaser station when something attacked.
根据事故报告
According to the tapes,
这个年轻的寇克上尉一直坚持称这是他的过错
this young Lieutenant Kirk insisted upon blaming himself.
因为我没有及时对它开火
Because I delayed in firing at it.
这是你的正常反应,你吓坏了
You had a normal emotion. You were startled.
你一共也就愣了大概2秒钟
You delayed firing for a grand total of perhaps two seconds.
如果我没有延误,它肯定已经被消灭了
If I hadn't delayed, it would have been killed.
船舰的副舰长可不是这么认为的
The ship's exec didn't seem to think so.
对于这个事件他的日志描述的非常清楚:
His log entry was quite clear on the subject:
“寇克上尉是个合格的年轻军官
"Lieutenant Kirk is a fine young officer
在此次事件中表现出了异于常人的勇敢”
who performed with uncommon bravery."
你怎么还不明白?
Don't you understand?
那个东西杀了200个船员
It killed 200 crewmen.
盖洛维克舰长对你来说是很重要的人
Captain Garrovick was very important to you,
是吗,吉姆?
wasn't he, Jim?
是的
Yes.
他是我离开学院后的第一个指挥官
He was my commanding officer from the day I left the Academy.
是我认识的最好的人之一
One of the finest men I ever knew.
如果我当初一看见它就开火
I could've killed that thing
我完全可以把它消灭的
if I had fired soon enough the first time.
你之前并不知道,吉姆,你对此一无所知
You don't know that, Jim. You don't know that any more
也许盖洛维克舰长可以消灭它
than you know that Garrovick could've destroyed it.
我忍♥不住要这么想
I can't help how I feel. There's
老骨头,那个东西是有智慧的
an intelligence about it, Bones.
是一个邪恶的载体,是个魔鬼
A malevolence. It's evil.
必须要消灭它
It must be destroyed.
别这么执迷不悟了
Don't be so obsessed.
执迷不悟?
Obsessed?
在这么下去你会毁了你自己,毁了你的事业的
That you could destroy yourself, your career.
这只是因为一个年轻人的所作所为
A young boy
让你想起了11年前的自己
who reminds you of yourself 11 years ago.
别毁了我们之间的友谊
Don't push our friendship past the point where I have to take...
我没有,吉姆!
I'm not, Jim!
这是作为医生的专业意见,舰长
This is professional, captain.
我正在准备一份对于星际舰队舰长
I am preparing a medical-log entry on my estimation
身体上以及情绪上的医学评估日志
of the physical and emotional condition of a starship captain.
这份日志会有中校级别的证人在场
Which requires a witness of command grade.
医生,中校,也就是说
Do I take it, doctor, commander,
你们俩或是你们中的一个
that both of you, or either of you,
认为我不称职或是已经丧失指挥能力了?
consider me unfit or incapacitated?
措辞正确,舰长,手册上是这么建议的
Correctly phrased, captain, as recommended in the manual.
我们的回答,就像建议里说的那样:
Our reply, also as recommended, is:
长官,我们注意到最近以来
Sir, we have noted in your recent behaviour
你的一系列行为表现从表面上看不太寻常
certain items which on the surface seem unusual.
我们恭敬地请求您允许我们对此进行进一步的
We respectfully ask permission to enquire further and...
一边儿去,少拿手册说事儿!
Blast it, forget the manual!
有话就问
Ask your questions.
长官,联邦约克城号♥正在会合地等着我们
Sir, the USS Yorktown is waiting now at the rendezvous point.
船舰上存有易腐坏的药品
It carries perishable drugs...
别跟这儿碎碎念了,这些我都知道
Forget the recitation. I know the facts.
舰长,西塔VII星急需这些疫苗
They need those vaccines on Theta Vll, captain.
那么我们为什么还要在这儿停留?
Now, why are we delaying here?
因为我确定这就是
Because I'm convinced that this is the same creature
11年前攻击法拉格特号♥的那个生物
that attacked the Farragut 11 years ago.
“生物”,舰长?
"Creature," captain?
我在之前的事故报告里写了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表