剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
My report is on the tapes.
即使过了11年
As it attacked us 11 years ago, as I
即使我当时失去知觉了
lost consciousness,
我仍然能感觉到那个东西是有智慧存在的
I could feel the intelligence of the thing.
我能感觉到它在思考,甚至谋划
I could sense it thinking, planning.
你说你能感觉到它存在智慧,舰长
You say you could sense
那你是如何感觉到的呢?
its intelligence, captain. How?
它和你有过什么交流吗?
Did it communicate with you?
你声称这是在你失去意识的时候发生的
You state that it happened just as you lost consciousness.
这种半清醒状态的记忆非常不好说
Now, the semiconscious mind is a very tricky thing.
这种状态下一个人很难判断有多少是真的
A man never knows just how much
有多少是想象
is real or how much is imagination.
不管它是什么,医生,随便它是什么
Whatever it is, doctor, whatever it is,
你能说它是致命的吗? - 是的,毫无疑问
wouldn't you call it deadly? - Yes, there's no doubt about that.
假如它就是11年前
And what if it
发动在据此地超过1000光年的
is the same creature that attacked 11 years ago
星球上的那次袭击同一个生物呢?
from a planet over 1000 light years from here?
显然,舰长
Obviously, captain,
假如它是一个有智慧的生物,假如是同一个生物
if it is an intelligent creature, if it is the same one,
假如它就此推论有在太空中穿行的能力
if it therefore is capable of space travel,
它可能对有生物居住的行星造成重大威胁
it could pose a grave threat to inhabited planets.
有太多的“假如”,我同意
A lot of "ifs," I agree.
但是它们在我下达指令判断时占有相当大的分量
But in my command judgement, they outweigh other factors.
直觉,无关逻辑,史波克
Intuition, however illogical, Mr. Spock,
是一种被认可的指挥特权
is recognised as a command prerogative.
我们不是合伙跟你对着干
We're not trying to gang up on you.
你们确实没有,医生
And you haven't, doctor.
你只是表达了适当的担心,提出了适当的疑问
You've expressed the proper concern, you've asked the proper questions.
你们俩是在履行职责
You've both done your duty.
我能问问你打算怎么写医疗日志吗?
Now, may I ask what medical-log entry you intend to make?
目前来看,我的医疗日志没有相应的结论
At this point, my medical log remains open.
既然这样,先生们
In that case, gentlemen...
舰桥呼叫舰长 - 寇克
Bridge to captain. Come in. - Kirk here.
我这里读到一组数据,舰长
I have a reading on the whatever it is, captain.
它正在离开行星表面,向宇宙出发
Leaving the planet surface, heading into space.
全体船员,红色警戒,红色警戒
All decks, red alert. Red alert.
准备离开这一轨道
Prepare to leave orbit.
舰长,我们不能再继续保持曲速8了
Captain, we can't maintain warp 8 speed much longer.
压力已经接近临界点了
Pressures are approaching the critical point.
范围,契科夫?
Range, Mr. Chekov?
距离0.04光年
0.04 light years ahead.
超出相位炮射击范围,长官
Our phasers won't reach it, sir.
我们几乎很接近它了,舰长
We are barely closing on it, captain.
再有几天就能追上它了
We could be pursuing it for days.
如果有必要
If necessary.
史考特,尽你所能提高我们的速度
Do what you can to increase our speed, Scott.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
放大率开到极限,契科夫
Extreme magnification, Mr. Chekov.
放大率12
Magnification 12.
在那儿,长官,那儿,看到了
There, sir. There, got it.
史波克
Spock,
你那儿的数据怎么样?
how do you read that?
一组相互冲突的数据,舰长
Conflicting data, captain.
它介于物质和能量的临界状态之间
It seems to be in a borderline state between matter and energy,
同时具备两者特征
elements of both.
它应该有能力借助重力场做推进
It could possibly use gravitational fields for propulsion.
这种操作方式简便易行对吗,史波克?
And you don't find that sophisticated, Mr. Spock?
确实非常高效,舰长
Extremely efficient, captain.
但是它是否具有智慧是另一回事儿
Whether that indicates intelligence is another matter.
2号♥推动引擎舱门呈打开状态
Open hatch on lmpulse Engine Number 2.
史考特正在进行辐射废物清理
Mr. Scott was doing an AID cleanup on it.
我们不会用到脉冲引擎,解除警报
We won't be using the impulse engines. Turn the alarm off.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
舰长,我们不能再追了
Captain, we can't do it.
如果我们继续保持现在这个速度
If we keep this speed,
舰体几分钟后就要爆♥炸♥了
we'll blow up any minute now.
降到曲速6
Go to warp 6.
嗨
Hi.
大家都处在警戒状态,我给你带了些晚餐来
Everyone else is at alert stations, so I brought you some dinner.
我不饿 - 这是医嘱
I'm not hungry. - Doctor's orders.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
我们是不是继续在银河系里
Are we still chasing that thing
追踪那个东西吗?是的
halfway across the galaxy? Yes.
舰长是不是已经不能心平气和了?也许吧
Has the captain lost his sense of balance? Maybe.
全体船员已经准备好迎接大爆♥炸♥了吗?当然
Is the entire crew about ready to explode? Positively.
你能置身事外相当幸运了
You're lucky you're out of it.
置身事外是什么意思?
What do you mean, out of it?
这一切都是我的错
I caused it.
你都知道的,是吧?
You know that too, don't you?
如果我在奥古斯X星上没有延误射击时间
If I'd fired my phaser quickly enough on Argus X,
这一切都不用发生了
this wouldn't have happened.
顾影自怜作为头菜来说可不怎么样
Your self-pity is a terrible first course.
要不要来点儿汤换换口味?
Why don't you try the soup instead?
我跟你说了,克里斯汀,我不饿
I told you, Christine, I'm not hungry.
麦考伊医生猜到你会这么说了
Dr. McCoy thought you might say something like that.
这是他给你的正式医疗处方
This is his officially logged prescription for you.
里面只有一个词“吃饭”
It has one word on it: "Eat."
如果你不遵医嘱
Now, if you don't follow his orders,
麦考伊医生可能,而且很有可能会
Dr. McCoy could, and possibly would,
直接把你弄到医务室按倒进行静脉注射
have you hauled down to Sickbay and fed intravenously.
这是什么? - 这个?
What's that? - This?
天鹅座呼吸疾病调查报告?
"A Survey on Cygnian Respiratory Diseases"?
我以为你去给盖洛维克送吃的了
I thought you took Garrovick some food.
你拿这个干嘛?
What were you doing with this?
进行心理学应用
Applying psychology.
那个生物速度减慢了,降到曲速2
The creature is slowing. It's down to warp 2.
减速
Reduce speed.
慢慢接近
Approach slowly.
我弄不明白了,它明明比我们速度快得多
I don't understand. It was outrunning us.
也许它准备正面应敌了
Maybe it's decided to fight.
相位炮就位? - 相位炮准备就绪,长官
Phasers ready? - Phasers show ready, sir.
进入战备状态,全体船员进入战备状态
Battle stations. All decks to battle stations.
注意这不是演习
This is not a drill.
全体船员进入战备状态
All decks to battle stations.
呼叫舰桥
Scanner to Bridge.
它暂停了,长官
It's coming to a full halt, sir.
放大1倍
Magnification 1.
慢慢接近,契科夫,1/4光速
Move in closely, Mr. Chekov. Sublight one-quarter speed.
舰长,请求回到我的岗位上
Captain, request permission to return to my post.
进入相位炮射程范围,长官
Within phaser range, sir.
所有相位炮锁定目标
Lock all phasers on target.
目标锁定 - 开火,契科夫
Locked on target. - Fire phasers, Mr. Chekov.
相位炮攻击无效,长官
Phasers ineffectual, sir.
光子鱼雷,密集阵型
Photon torpedoes. Minimum spread pattern.
密集阵型,长官
Minimum pattern ready, sir.
发射光子鱼雷
Fire photon torpedoes.
在那儿,它过来了,长官
There. It's coming, sir.
启动偏导仪 - 偏导仪启动,长官
Deflectors up. - Deflectors up, sir.
偏导仪无法阻止它靠近,舰长 - 这不可能!
The deflectors will not stop it, captain. - That's impossible!
我应该能猜到的
I should have surmised this.
既然它能够借助重力场作为助推力
For the creature to be able to use gravity as a propulsive force,
它应该有能力抵御偏导仪干扰
it would have to have this capacity.
5秒后接触
Five seconds to contact.
所有舱门和通风管道,控制器显示正在全部关闭
All hatches and vents secure. All lights on the board show green.
长官!2号♥脉冲引擎管道
Sir! The Number 2 lmpulse Vent,
亮着红灯
we have a red light on it.
舰长,有东西从2号♥推动引擎管道进入
Captain, something's entered through the Number 2 lmpulse Vent.
全舰管道开启负压,全员警戒
Negative pressure in all ship's vents. Alert all decks.
报告
Report.
它从2号♥推动引擎进来后袭击了两名船员
When it entered lmpulse Engine Number 2's vent,
然后就躲进通风系统管道里了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表