剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
and noting all the different possibilities, I could manage.
随着时间的推移
And as detention sentences go,
这里也不会变得
this one isn't
太糟糕
too uncomfortable.
就好像重回银河系了一样
And I'm back in the galaxy again.
你说的没错,还有一件事,哈里
Yes, you are. There's one more thing, Harry.
我们设定了一位特殊的机器人
We've programmed a special android attendant
来照顾你生活的方方面面
to take care of your every need.
她会督促你和机器人一起工作,而不是剥削机器人
She'll help you find an incentive to work with the androids, not exploit them.
要我说,你开化了不少啊,舰长
I call that unexpectedly civil of you, captain.
没错 - 哈考特!
Yes. - Harcourt!
哈考特·芬顿·马德,你又准备做什么坏事?
Harcourt Fenton Mudd, what have you been up to?
又喝酒了?你回答我
Have you been drinking again? You answer me!
斯黛拉,闭嘴
Stella, shut up!
你这个可怜的放纵的无赖! - 我命令你闭嘴!
You miserable, conniving toad! - I order you, shut up!
整天晚上出去鬼混,回来就跟我编故事
Going out all night and giving me those silly stories!
哈考特!
Harcourt!
哈考特·芬顿·马德!
Harcourt Fenton Mudd!
你又吃那么多,还喝酒!
You've been overeating again, and drinking!
寇克!你不能这么对我,太不人道了!
Kirk! You can't do this to me! It's inhuman!
我看这工作很适合我
I see I've got my work cut out for me.
哈考特!
Harcourt!
你见过酒精里的虫子是什么德行吗?
Have you ever seen a worm in alcohol?
喝酒比什么都准时! - 500号♥?
You're on a regular schedule! - Number 500?
你又打什么坏主意呢?
What have you been up to?!
寇克!寇克!你不能这样对我啊!
Kirk! Kirk, you can't do this to me!
太不人道了,寇克!
It's inhuman, Kirk!
别了,哈里,祝你玩得开心
Goodbye, Harry. Have fun.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表