剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Our planet's surface is what you classify as K-type.
借助大气穹顶和生命维持系统
Adaptable for humans by use of pressure domes
人类也可在此生存
and life-support systems.
我把他们带来了 - 他在等着
I have brought them. - He is waiting.
请随我来
If you will follow us, please.
这不可能!
I don't believe it.
欢迎登陆,寇克
Welcome aboard, Kirk.
好久不见了啊
Been a long time, eh?
哈里·马德!
Harry Mudd!
小伙子,准确来说
Well, to be absolutely accurate, laddie buck,
你应该称我为:马德一世
you should refer to me as Mudd the First,
这颗自治行星的统治者
ruler of this entire sovereign planet.
统治者?
Ruler?
请立即交还我方星舰的控制权
I want control of my ship returned immediately.
我们无意逗留
We have no intention of staying.
这个嘛,恐怕有一点问题
Well, I'm afraid there's a bit of a problem there.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,寇克呼叫进取号♥ - 爱丽丝
Kirk to Enterprise. Kirk to Enterprise. - Alice.
好了,小詹姆,没有我允许,不要随便说话
Now, now, Jamie boy, let's have no unauthorised communications.
你认识他吗,舰长?
You know this man, captain?
岂止认识,哈考特·芬东·马德
Do I know him? Harcourt Fenton Mudd.
窃贼 - 行了行了
Thief. - Come now.
游手好闲 - 企业家
Swindler and con man. - Entrepreneur.
无恶不作 - 在你心目中我就是这种人?
Liar and rogue. - Did I leave you with that impression?
应该待在我亲手关你进去的监狱
Belongs in jail, which is where I left you.
从此成为传说,没错
And thereby hangs a tale, yes.
可是看看你周围啊,寇克
But look around you, Kirk.
这地方不错吧?
Quite a place here, isn't it?
希望你们能喜欢 - 马德
I hope you're all going to enjoy it. - Mudd.
让你那个叫诺曼的机器人
I want that trained machine of yours, Norman,
解除引爆器
to deactivate the trigger mechanism
还我的星舰自♥由♥
and free my ship.
等时机成熟时我自然会这么做 - 我告诉你
I shall do that when I'm ready. - I'm telling you now.
我告诉你!这里我说了算,老伙计
And I do the telling on this planet, Kirk, old boy.
你听着就好
You do the listening.
很好,我听着
All right, I'll listen.
你想说什么?
What are you telling?
也没什么,就是告诉你们开始享受这里吧
Merely that you might as well start enjoying yourselves.
这地方真的很不错
It's really a very, very nice place.
估计你们
And you're all going to be here,
下半辈子
quite probably,
都要待在这里了
for the rest of your lives.
哈里·马德,你这个法外之徒,你有大♥麻♥烦了
Harry Mudd, you're a liar, and an outlaw, and in deep trouble.
我要求你交还星舰的控制权,放我的星舰走
I want navigational control restored, and my ship released.
抱歉,这不符合法律
Sorry, that'd be against the law.
我的法律
My law.
由马德一世颁布
Decreed by Mudd the First.
全体公民投票通过
Voted in by the resident population.
她们很可爱吧?
Lovely, aren't they?
寇克,你得承认,我的眼光还是不错的
You must admit, Kirk, that I still retain my eye for beauty.
我宣布,我的周围必须有美人环绕
I decreed that I should always be surrounded by it,
我的法令一定会被全票通过
and my decrees always come to pass.
有500位这样的美人侍候我
I've had 500 of them made up to attend me.
她们长得完全一样
All of them identical, beautiful,
美丽,温柔,又听话
compliant, obedient.
500个一模一样的模特儿?我觉得有点多了
Five hundred of the same model? That seems rather redundant.
我很喜欢这些模特,史波克先生
I have a fondness for this particular model, Mr. Spock,
这一点,你一个瓦肯人又怎么会了解呢
which you, unfortunately, are ill-equipped to appreciate.
很好,哈里
All right, Harry.
解释一下你是怎么来到这儿的
Explain. How did you get here?
餐宿矿星那件事后我们把你关进监狱了啊
We left you in custody after that affair on the Rigel mining planet.
这个嘛,我组织了一个技术信息服务处
Yes, well, I organised a technical information service,
给落后星球送去现代工业技术
bringing modern industrial techniques to backward planets,
给银河系中正在奋斗的年轻文明
making available certain valuable patents
带去颇具价值的专利知识
to struggling young civilisations throughout the galaxy.
你付报酬给专利所有者了吗?
Did you pay royalties to the owners of those patents?
这个嘛,寇克
Well, actually, Kirk,
作为自♥由♥企业体系的捍卫者
as a defender of the free-enterprise system, I found myself
我发现自己陷入了矛盾
in a rather ambiguous conflict, as a matter of principle.
他没付报酬
He did not pay royalties.
先生,知识应属于所有人
Knowledge, sir, should be free to all.
谁抓住你的? - 岂有此理,怎么能这么问!
Who caught you? - That is an outrageous assumption!
好吧,谁抓住你的?
Yes. Who caught you?
我把瓦肯燃料合成器的所有知识产权
I sold the Denebians
卖♥♥给了德纳比人
all the rights to a Vulcan fuel synthesizer.
德纳比人联♥系♥了瓦肯人
And the Denebians contacted the Vulcans.
你怎么知道? - 是我是也会这么做
How'd you know? - That's what I would have done.
这是典型的警♥察♥思维
It's typical police mentality.
一点幽默感都没有,他们还逮捕了我!
They've got no sense of humour. They arrested me!
岂有此理
I find that shocking.
不仅如此,你知道德纳比V星球上诈骗罪的处罚是什么吗?
Worse than that. Do you know what the penalty for fraud is on Deneb V?
有罪一方可以选择:电击死刑,毒气死刑
The guilty party has his choice: Death by electrocution, death by gas,
相位炮死刑,绞刑…
death by phaser, death by hanging...
史波克先生,你说了这么多,关键词就一个:死刑
The key word in your entire peroration, Mr. Spock, was..."death."
真是野蛮人
Barbarians.
那我当然得离开啊 - 他越狱了
Well, of course I left. - He broke jail.
我借了交通工具 - 他偷了一艘宇宙飞船
I borrowed transportation. - He stole a spaceship.
巡逻队对我很不友好
The patrol reacted in a hostile manner.
人家朝他开火了
They fired at him.
他们对私人财产连起码的尊重都没有
They've got no respect for private property.
毁了我的宇宙飞船!
They damaged the bloody spaceship!
反正,我逃出来了,不过我不知道航向
Well, I got away, but I couldn't navigate.
所以就游荡到了地图上没有的地方…
So I wandered out through unmapped space...
在这里我找到了…
...and here I found...
…马德
...Mudd.
你历经艰险把星舰开到这里
You went to substantial risk and effort to bring a starship here.
按理来说,肯定有某种强烈的动机
Logically, you must have a compelling motive.
史波克,你肯定会喜欢这里的,他们说话都跟你一个样
Spock, you're going to love it here. They all talk just the way you do.
继续说啊,哈里
Go on, get on with it, Harry.
没错,继续
Yes, well, right, laddie buck.
然后,我就到了这里
Well, so here I am, in a planet
这个星球拥有20万台勤劳欢快机的器人
with over 200,000 hard-working, happy androids,
他们存在的唯一目的就是为了侍奉我的每一个…
all of whom exist merely to serve my every... whim.
真是天堂啊
It's absolute paradise.
那我就不明白你有什么问题了
Then, I am unable to discern your problem.
他们不肯放我走!
They won't let me go!
他们要研究我
They want to study me.
他们想进一步了解人类
They want to learn more about human beings.
他们挑的样本不错啊 - 说话注意点,小子
They picked a fine representative. - Watch your tongue, lad.
你这是在跟马德一世说话
You're talking about Mudd the First.
不管怎么样吧,我没了主意
Well, anyway, I ran out of ideas.
对他们来说我已经没有多大用处了
I simply ran out of things for them to do.
他们坚持让我再带一些人类过来
And they insisted that I bring them more human beings.
他们需要人类供他们侍奉,研究
They need human beings to serve, to study.
所以我答应给他们带些优质样本
So I had to promise them a prime sample.
星舰舰长
A starship captain.
充满生气,刚正不阿,无所畏惧,充满想象的舰长
Bright, loyal, fearless and imaginative.
随便一名舰长都有这些特质,能被我选上是你幸运
Any captain would have done, I was just lucky enough to get you.
所以你要接替我待在这里
So you are going to take over for me here
然后我就可以离开这荒蛮之地,返回文明社会了
and I get off this rock, and back to civilisation.
我可不这么想,哈里
I think not, Harry.
你误会了,小子,我不是请求你,而是命令你
You misunderstand me, lad. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.
你别无选择
You've no choice.
带他们去住处 - 是,马德大人
Show them to their quarters. - Yes, my Lord Mudd.
这边请
This way, please.
哈里,这是什么?
Harry, what's this?
先生们,这是一个神龛
That, gentlemen, is a shrine
用以纪念我心爱的斯黛拉
to the memory of my beloved Stella.
谁? - 斯黛拉,我的妻子
Who? - Stella, my wife.
她去世了? - 不不不,只是被抛弃了
Dead? - Oh, no, no, no, merely deserted.
每一个伟大的男人背后,都有一个女人在不断督促着他
You see, behind every great man, there is a woman, urging him on.
这就是我的斯黛拉
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表