剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
But do not bring that one,
耳朵尖尖那位
the one with the pointed ears.
他很像潘,我不喜欢潘
He is much like Pan, and Pan always bored me.
不要哭丧着脸
No sad faces.
这是高兴的时刻,不用害怕
This is a time to rejoice, not to fear.
你们回家了
You are returning home.
让你们的心准备歌♥唱吧
Let your hearts prepare to sing.
走吧,老骨头
Let's go, Bones.
你还能说话吗? - 你确定这是个好主意吗,吉姆?
You in good voice? - You sure it's wise, Jim?
如果我们不接受他的邀请
If we don't accept his invitation,
这艘飞船就会变成碎壳
we'll have a crushed eggshell where this ship used to be.
这人很罗嗦,不是吗?
Verbose, isn't he?
觉得被侮辱了吗,史波克?
Insulted, Spock?
羞辱只会通过感情表现出来
Insults are effective only where emotion is present.
那就好
Good.
我们一起对付他
We'll tackle him together.
我们已经知道问题所在
We already know the questions.
你是找到答案的最佳人选
You're the best man to find the answers.
三录仪
Tricorders.
我的任务是什么,医生? - 你是人类考古专家,不是吗?
What am I doing down here, doctor? - You're the A&A officer, aren't you?
考古学,人类学,古代文明
Archaeology, anthropology, ancient civilisations?
是的
Correct.
我们需要这些方面的专家
Well, we're going to need help in all those areas.
走吧
Come on.
我的孩子们,我等这一刻很久了
My children, long have I waited for this moment.
你们带来了那美丽富饶地球的回忆
The memories you bring of your lush and beautiful Earth.
绿草蓝天,牧民和羊群
Green fields and blue skies, the simple shepherds and their flocks.
你知道地球,你去过?
You know of Earth? You've been there?
曾经,我伸伸手,地球就会颤抖
Once I stretched out my hand and Earth trembled,
我呼口气,春天就来了
and I breathed upon it and spring returned.
你提到了阿伽门农,赫克托,奥德修斯
You mentioned Agamemnon, Hector, Odysseus.
你怎么知道他们的?
How do you know about them?
搜寻你们最古老的回忆
Search your most distant memories.
数千年前的回忆
Those of the thousands of years past,
我就在那里
and I am there.
你的父辈知道我,父辈的父辈也知道
Your fathers knew me, and your fathers' fathers.
我是阿波罗
I am Apollo.
那我就是俄♥国♥沙皇 - 契诃夫先生
And I am the czar of all the Russias. - Mr. Chekov.
不好意思,舰长,我之前从没遇过神
I'm sorry, captain. I never met a god before.
你目前依然没有,仪表数据? - 基本跟人相似,舰长
And you haven't yet. Readings? - Simple humanoid, captain.
很明显不是这么简单
Evidently not so simple.
地球
Earth...
宇宙中最美丽女性的母亲
...mother of the most beautiful of women in the universe.
至少这还没变
That, at least, has not changed.
我很高兴
I am pleased.
是的,我的孩子们
Yes, my children.
宙斯,雅典娜,阿佛洛狄忒,阿耳忒弥斯
Zeus, Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis,
一群英勇的旅行者
a gallant band of travelers.
我们5000年前就知道你们的地球了
We knew your Earth well 5,000 of your years ago.
好了,我们应邀而来
All right, we're here at your invitation.
你能告诉我们你想干什么吗
Would you mind telling us what you want
不提那些希腊神话故事
without all the Olympian generalities?
你们不允许离开
You will not leave this place.
传输室
Transporter Room.
传输设备不会运转了
Your transportation device no longer functions.
进取号♥,回答
Enterprise, come in.
我也不允许那个设备运转,舰长
I will not permit that device to work either, captain.
你到底想要什么?
What is it you want?
你们会崇拜我,像你的父辈那样
You will worship me, as your fathers did before you.
你想当阿波罗,随便你
If you wanna play god and call yourself Apollo, that's your business.
但我们不会承认的,先生 - 我说了,你们要崇拜我
But you're no god to us, mister. - I said, you would worship me.
你有很多要学的东西 - 你也是!
And you've got a lot to learn. - And so have you!
让你们瞧瞧
Let the lesson begin.
欢迎来到奥林匹克山,寇克舰长
Welcome to Olympus, Captain Kirk.
史波克先生,联♥系♥不上登陆小组,所有频道都不通
Mr. Spock, I can't contact the landing party. All frequencies are jammed.
全力接通 - 是的,长官
Try to break through. - Aye, sir.
传输装置? - 不管用了
Transporter and communications? - Inefficient.
苏鲁先生,把所有动力设备调到最大功率
Mr. Sulu, rig all transmission circuits for maximum power generation.
计算逆转能量罩极性需要的能量
Compute for reversal of polarity of the field around the ship.
马上,长官
Working, sir.
对星球做全面扫描
I want a complete sensor scan of the planet.
是的,长官 - 定位所有生命物
Aye, sir. - Locate all life forms.
我要知道下面发生了什么
I wanna know what's going on down there.
制♥造♥幻想,真厉害
To coin a phrase, fascinating.
分♥析♥
Analysis.
帕拉马斯上尉,你对阿波罗知道多少?
Lieutenant Palamas, what do you know about Apollo?
阿波罗,阿耳忒弥斯的双胞兄弟
Apollo, twin brother of Artemis,
宙斯和凡人勒托之子
son of the god Zeus and Leto, a mortal.
他是掌管光和纯净之神
He was the god of light and purity.
他精于弓箭和竖琴
He was skilled in the bow and the lyre.
那这个东西?
And this thing?
明显他对地球有了解
Obviously, he has some knowledge of Earth.
他对典故的了解和这里的外貌
His classical references and the appearance of all this.
我认为这里是专为我们设计的,老骨头?
I think the appearance of all this is for our benefit. Bones?
在检查数据前我不好说什么
Well, I can't say much until I check out these readings.
他看起来是人,当然这说明不了什么
He looks human, but of course that doesn't mean a thing.
不管他是什么,他看起来控制了很高的科技
Whatever he is, sir, he seems to control a remarkable technology.
是能量,做那种动作需要很大的能量
Power is what he controls. You can't do tricks like that without energy.
好吧,什么能量,在哪里?
Fine, but what power? Where is it?
用三录仪检查周围,找到能量源
Scout around with your tricorders. Find the source of that power.
老骨头 - 嗯?
Bones. - Yeah?
老骨头,我在想,如果5000年前
Bones, I wonder if 5,000 years ago...
你有个理论? - 我有个想法
You have a theory? - I have an idea.
要是他真是阿波罗呢?
What if he is really Apollo?
什么? - 舰长?
What? - Captain?
我想从你们那得到属于我的东西
I want from you that which is rightfully mine.
忠诚,贡品,和崇拜
Your loyalty, your tribute and your worship.
那我们能得到什么?
May I ask what you offer in exchange for this worship?
天堂里的生活
Life in paradise,
跟几千年前一样,简单而愉快的生活
as simple and as pleasureful as it was those thousands of years ago
就像在那遥远的地球上一样
on that beautiful planet so far away.
阿波罗
Apollo...
我们很乐意跟你交谈
...we're willing to talk,
但是我们不对所有
but you'll find we don't bow to every creature
能玩戏法的生物屈膝
who happens to have a bag of tricks.
阿伽门农就跟你一样,还有海格力斯
Agamemnon was one such as you. And Hercules.
自傲又无礼
Pride and arrogance.
他们藐视我,直到我发怒
They defied me until they felt my wrath.
我想告诉你,我们也会发怒的
I would like to point out that we are quite capable of some wrath ourselves.
我有430人在飞船上
I have 430 people on that ship up there.
不,舰长,他们是我的
No, you do not, captain. They are mine.
挽救,珍惜,或者毁灭,都在我一念间
To save, to cherish, or to destroy at my will.
但是为什么?我不明白你所说的一切
But why? What you've said so far makes no sense at all.
真像阿佛洛狄忒和雅典娜
How like Aphrodite and Athena.
美丽,优雅
The beauty, grace.
你像是个聪明的女人
You seem wise for a woman.
你叫什么名字? - 帕拉马斯上尉
What is your name? - Lieutenant Palamas.
我是说你的名字
I mean your name.
卡洛琳
Carolyn.
卡洛琳
Carolyn.
是的,你真美
Yes. You are beautiful.
你有当爱神的资格
You would do Aphrodite credit.
我会告诉你很多故事,有关勇气和爱
I will tell you a thousand tales, stories of courage and love.
你会知道怎样当好女神
You will know what it is to be a goddess.
别惹她
Leave her alone!
你反对?
You protest?
你危险了 - 你也一样
You risk much. - And so do you.
史考特
Scotty.
很厉害,你怎么做到的?
Very impressive. How'd you do it?
我对这些争论感到厌倦了
I've grown weary of discussion and argument.
舰长,这枪
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表