剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Progress report, Mr. Spock.
所有检测结果都没有进展,舰长
All research lines negative, captain.
天体物理部最近有彗星经过的报告,去查查看
Astronomical section reports a comet recently passed by. Check into that.
我正在做,舰长,你之前已经给过这个指令了
I am doing that, captain, as per your previous order.
我们之前讨论过
We discussed that earlier.
哦,对,有进展了告诉我,我在医务室
Oh, yes. Let me know what you come up with. I'll be in the Sickbay.
收到
Acknowledged.
最后一个,罗伯特·乔纳森
The last one. Robert Johnson, cause of death:
死亡原因:衰老 - 你已经尽力了
Old age. - You did what you could.
但是没能帮上任何忙
Which adds up to absolutely nothing.
麦考伊医生?这里是史考特,我能过去找你吗?
Dr. McCoy? This is Scott. May I come up and see you?
你其实就是需要补充一些维生素,要是不放心随时都可以过来
All you need are vitamins. But you can come up anyhow.
老骨头,我觉得你有白头发了
Bones, I believe you're getting grey.
你干一天我这活儿试试,你就明白了
You take over my job and see what happens to you.
了解,了解 - 你怎么了,吉姆?
I see what you mean. - What's your problem, Jim?
肩膀,有点儿刺痛,大概是肌肉拉伤了
Shoulder. Just a twinge. Probably muscular strain.
没准你还真说对了,“医生”
You're probably right, doctor.
顺便说一句,我不喜欢你最近的管理方式
By the way, I don't like the way you've been running this ship lately.
好吧,接受你的申诉,检查吧
All right, reprimand received. Go ahead.
吉姆,我觉得应该给你做一次全身体♥检♥
Jim, I think we'd better run a complete physical on you.
为什么?
Why?
就是个肌肉拉伤,不是吗?
Just muscular strain, isn't it?
不是,吉姆,是晚期关节炎,而且正在扩散
No, Jim. It's advanced arthritis, and it's spreading.
这不可能 - 我可以再检查一遍
That's impossible. - I can run it through again,
但是结论还是这个
but I'll come up with the same thing.
史考特!
Scotty!
舰长日志,星历3579.4
Captain's log, stardate 3579.4.
被传送到那个星球上的进取号♥成员
Of the Enterprise personnel who beamed down to the planet's surface,
麦考伊医生,轮机长史考特,史波克
Dr. McCoy, Engineer Scott, Mr. Spock,
戈尔韦上尉和我自己都开始不同程度的呈现衰老的迹象
Lieutenant Galway and myself are all showing definite signs of aging.
只有契科夫少尉没有收到影响
Only Ensign Chekov appears to be normal.
老骨头,进度报告
Report, Bones.
除了契科夫之外,凡是到过那个星球表面的队员
All of us who went down to the surface, with the exception of Chekov,
都出现了不同程度的衰老
are aging at various rates.
以每天30年的速度衰老
Approximately 30 years for each day.
我不知道发病的原因
I don't know what's causing it,
可能是病毒,细菌甚至是恶灵附身,我会尽力找到病因的
virus, bacteria or evil spirits, but I'm trying to find out.
史波克?我需要数据推算
Spock? I asked for some figures.
按照麦考伊医生给我的资料
Based on what Dr. McCoy gave me,
我推算我们只有不到一周的寿命了
I estimate that physically we each have less than a week to live.
并且
Also,
因为我们的智力衰老速度比身体还要快些
since our mental faculties are aging faster than our bodies,
我们的智力很快就会退化到
we will be little better than mental vegetables
比植物人差不多的状态
in a considerably lesser time.
彻底老化?
Total senility?
是的,舰长,迅速衰老
Yes, captain. In a very short time.
竟然是这么个死法
What a way to die.
好吧
All right.
所有设备以及全体科研人员
I want all the research facilities, all the scientific technicians
立刻对此进行全天候研究
to start round-the-clock research immediately.
我需要知道病因以及治愈方法!
I want the answers, and I want the remedy!
就从为什么契科夫没有受到影响开始着手
You might start by finding out why Chekov hasn't been affected.
我会尽全力的
I'm doing what I can.
你非常健康 - 我不这么认为,医生
You're perfectly healthy. - I must differ with you, doctor.
我注意力下降了,这点真挺烦人的
I'm having difficulty concentrating, which is most disturbing.
而且我的视力下降了
My eyesight appears to be failing.
船舰上的温度正常,但与我而言却是越来越冷了
The normal temperature of the ship seems to me to be increasingly cold.
我不是说你没受影响,史波克
I did not say you weren't affected, Mr. Spock.
作为100岁高龄的瓦肯星人而言
You are perfectly healthy.
你的身体非常健康
That is, for any normal Vulcan on the high side of 100.
舰长,我能回到岗位上了吗?
Captain, can I go back to my station?
你觉得你能胜任工作吗,史考特? - 当然能
Do you feel up to it, Scotty? - Of course I do.
我只是需要稍微休息一下
I just need a wee bit of rest, that's all.
你也可以回去了,戈尔韦上尉
You can leave too, Lieutenant Galway.
戈尔韦上尉
Lieutenant Galway.
啊?你跟我说话吗,医生?
What? You spoke to me, doctor?
是的,我跟你说话呢,我说,你也可以回去了
Yes, I spoke to you. I said that you could leave too.
你干嘛不回到你的舱室然后睡一会儿呢?
Now, why don't you go on down to your quarters and get some sleep?
不,我不要睡觉
No, I don't wanna sleep.
你难道不明白吗?
Can't you understand?
如果我睡着了,谁知道醒来之后会变成什么样?
If I sleep, what will I find when I wake up?
戈尔韦上尉
Lieutenant Galway,
回到你的岗位上继续工作吧
assume your position and start your duties.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
在这儿挂个镜子可真讨厌
That's a stupid place to hang a mirror.
她比我还年轻10岁呢,可她看上去
She's 10 years younger than I am. She looks...
每个人衰老的速度不一样
People age normally at different speeds.
他为什么没变化?
Why hasn't he aged?
我不知道 - 我想知道!
I don't know. - Well, I wanna know!
是因为他年轻,还是他的血型,遗传,腺体或是基因?
Is it his youth, his blood type, his heritage, his glands, his genes?
他的基因
"His genes."
护士,给契科夫准备一次全面体♥检♥
All right, nurse, prepare Chekov for another complete physical.
来吧,少尉,这次不会那么疼了
Come along, ensign. This won't hurt... much.
我保证
Promises.
几年前在毕宿五
A few years ago on Aldebaran III,
我和我先生曾经尝试过混合各种碳水化合物
my husband and I tried various carbohydrate compounds
从而延长植物寿命
to slow down the degeneration of plant life.
那就快试试吧,华♥莱♥士♥大夫
Well, then try that, Dr. Wallace.
都试试,但是要快 - 是的,长官
Try anything, but do it quickly. - Yes, sir.
我在舰桥,随时告诉我契科夫的情况
I'll be on the Bridge. Keep me posted as to Chekov.
我以为你应该在生化实验室,医生
I thought you were on your way to the biochemistry lab, doctor.
我们俩顺路
We're both going the same direction.
那走吧
So we do.
我们知道问题是什么,我们也知道衰老的速度
Look, we know the problem. We know the progress of the affliction.
从逻辑上来说
Therefore, once we find the proper line of research,
只要确定研究方向我们就能找到治愈的方法
it's only logical we find a solution.
你这个口气和我的大副真像
You sound like my first officer.
没有什么解决不了的问题,包括我们之间的
No problem is insoluble, not even ours.
这可听上去没什么逻辑
That didn't spring from logic.
我们之间的关系本来就没什么逻辑可言
Our situation doesn't have its roots in logic.
心灵可不是什么逻辑器官
The heart is not a logical organ.
我和西欧多尔·华♥莱♥士♥结婚的时候,我以为我已经忘了你了
When I married Theodore Wallace, I thought I was over you.
可我错了
I was wrong.
你是什么时候意识到这点的?今天吗?
When did you realise that? Today?
什么?
What?
你丈夫比你大几岁?
How much older was your husband?
这有什么区别吗? - 回答我
What difference does that make? - Answer me.
26岁
Twenty-six years.
有本质的差异啊 - 吉姆,他是个非常优秀的男人
That's quite a difference. - Jim, he was a brilliant man.
我们当时在一个偏远的哨所一起工作
We were stationed on a lonely outpost. We were working together.
我不想谈他的事,我想谈谈我们
I don't wanna talk about him. I wanna talk about us.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
我看到了詹姆士·寇克舰长
I see Captain James Kirk.
一个品行高华,正派体面,英俊潇洒,身强体壮的男人
A man of morality, decency, handsome and strong...
还是个老头子
And old.
正在迅速衰老的老头子 - 吉姆,别这么说
And rapidly growing older. - Jim, please.
你能给我什么呢,珍?
What are you offering me, Jan?
爱情?还是临别礼物?
Love? Or a going-away present?
给我们一些血液样本,契科夫
"Give us some more blood, Chekov.
打♥针♥并不疼,契科夫;外衣脱掉,契科夫
The needle won't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov.
翻个身,契科夫;深呼吸,契科夫
Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov.
血液样本,契科夫;骨髓样本,契科夫
Blood sample, Chekov. Marrow sample, Chekov.
皮肤样本,契科夫
Skin sample, Chekov."
就算我能活下来,我也会因为样本采集而油尽灯枯的
If... If I live long enough, I'm going to run out of samples.
你会活下来的
You'll live.
是阿,我是会活下来的,但是这么活着又有什么劲阿
Oh, yes, I'll live, but I won't enjoy it.
保持标准轨道,舰长
Maintaining standard orbit, captain.
苏鲁,把近地点高度提升到2万英里
Increase orbit to 20,000 perigee, Mr. Sulu.
是的,长官
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表