剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长,我觉得自己开始喜欢埃及列斯了
Captain, I think I'm going to like Argelius.
很有品味嘛
Obviously a man of good taste.
你是想说,所有这些女人,所有这些…?
You mean to tell me that all these women, that all this is..?
没错没错
Yes, yes, yes.
埃及列斯人很会享受
The Argelians think very highly of their pleasure.
我曾经听过这种说法
That's an understatement if I ever heard one.
他们的社会信奉快乐至上
This is a completely hedonistic society.
你喜欢她吗,史考特 - 喜欢
Do you like her, Scotty? - Aye.
怎么会不喜欢呢? - 很好
Why shouldn't I? - Good.
我邀请了她和我们同桌,你会喜欢她的
I've invited her to join us at the table. I thought you might like to meet her.
这才是好舰长嘛,总是替自己的手下着想
Now, that's what I call a real captain. Always thinking of his men.
史考特,史考特,埃及列斯人用灯光表示喝彩
Scotty, Scotty, on Argelius they use the lights.
我可是苏格兰人,酒馆礼仪还是懂的
No one has to tell an old Aberdeen pub crawler how to applaud, captain.
请坐吧
Have one of our pillows?
今晚薄雾弥漫,格外美丽 有没有跟你讲过
'Tis a fine foggy night tonight, and I doubt if anyone has ever told you
我们亚伯丁的绝美雾色
of the marvellous fogs we have in Aberdeen.
从没有
Never a word.
但是我很想知道 - 那我就带你去看看吧?
But I'm dying to learn. - Well, then, why don't I show you?
没什么比和美丽姑娘在薄雾中散步更令人向往了
There's nothing like a walk in the fog with a bonny lass.
或是和英俊的先生
Or a handsome gentleman.
请吧?
Why don't we?
你不介意吧?我会按时回舰的
You don't mind, do you? I might even get back to the ship on time.
我们不会丢下你的,史考特,玩的开心点
We won't leave without you, Scotty. Relax and enjoy yourself.
我的工作永远做不完
My work is never done.
我的工作,就是开处方
My work, Jim. This is prescription stuff.
别忘了,那次爆♥炸♥史考特被甩到隔板上
Don't forget, the explosion that threw Scotty against the bulkhead
就是为一个女人
was caused by a woman.
但是他身体没事,对吧?
Physically, he's all right. Am I right in assuming that?
没错,不过呢
Oh, yes, yes. Matter of fact,
可能会造成不小的心理伤害啊
considerable psychological damage could have been caused.
比如说,他对女性的怨恨
For example, his total resentment toward women.
目前看来他可一点都不怨恨女人啊
He seems to be overcoming his resentment.
以我的专业意见,等他回舰
In my professional opinion, when he gets back to the ship
就会怨你逼他离开埃及列斯了
he's going to hate you for making him leave Argelius.
但是那时候,他就完全不会怨恨女人了
But then, he will have lost total resentment toward women.
史考特的任务已经完成了
Mission accomplished, as far as Scotty is concerned.
老骨头,我知道镇上有个地方,那里的女人…
Bones, I know a little place across town where the women...
哦,我知道那地方,我知道
Oh, yes, I know the place. I know the place. Let's go.
是这边吧 - 是这边
I think it's that way. - I think it's that way too.
她死了,吉姆 - 被刺了十几刀
She's dead, Jim. - Stabbed a dozen times.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第二季第十四集
「狼入羊圈」
舰长日志,星历3614.9,埃及列斯II行星
Captain's log, stardate 3614.9. Planet Argelius II.
靠岸疗养期间,史考特先生涉嫌
While on therapeutic shore leave, Mr. Scott has fallen under suspicion
残忍♥杀害一名埃及列斯女性
of having brutally murdered an Argelian woman.
当地行政长官,亨吉斯
The chief city administrator, a Mr. Hengist,
负责整个事件调查,但目前案情并不明朗
has taken charge of the investigation, but has learned little of value.
我不知道说什么,各位
I don't know what to say, gentlemen.
我万万没有想到埃及列斯会发生这种事情
Argelius is the last planet in the galaxy I'd expect a thing like this to happen.
我们也非常震惊,亨吉斯先生
We're just as shocked as you are, Mr. Hengist.
如果这是在我的家乡参宿七-4行星 我能找到足够的调查员
If this was my home planet, Rigel IV, I'd have a dozen investigators
参与调查,但是这里没有
working on the matter. But they don't exist here.
您不是埃及列斯人?
You're not a native of Argelius, sir?
不是,埃及列斯人会从其他行星雇佣行政官员
No. Argelius hires its administrative officers from other planets.
埃及列斯人在这方面效率不高 他们都是无辜淳朴的人
The Argelians aren't very efficient, you know. Gentle, harmless people.
史考特先生,史考特先生?
Mr. Scott. Mr. Scott?
你确定以前从来没见过这个?
Now, are you sure you've never seen this before?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
真的?先生,这样可没什么用
Really, sir. That is hardly helpful.
史考特,你跟一个姑娘一起离开了咖啡馆,记得吗?
Scotty, you left the café with the girl. Do you remember that?
后来发生了什么?
What happened next?
我们在雾中…
We were walking...
走着…
...the fog...
…我走在前面,带路
...I was up ahead, trying to lead the way.
听到她尖叫
I heard the girl scream.
我记得准备转身
I remember starting to turn.
然后就不记得了 - 史考特,你得努力回忆才行
I don't remember another thing. - Scotty, you've got to remember.
吉姆
Jim.
他说自己不记得了估计就是不记得了 你了解史考特的
If he says he can't remember, he probably doesn't. You know Scotty.
我了解的是,发生了一桩谋杀案
I know that a murder has been committed.
我不会认为是史考特…
You don't think by any chance Scotty...
我怎么认为不重要
It doesn't make any difference what I think.
你不能就这么把他扔进虎口啊
You don't just throw him to the wolves.
老骨头,我身负外交责任
Bones, I have a diplomatic responsibility.
这件事发生在埃及列斯司法管辖区
This happened under Argelian jurisdiction.
如果他们要逮捕他,审判他,给他定罪
If they want to arrest him, try him, even convict him,
我也只能听之任之
I have to go along with it.
但是他现在受到了严重惊吓
But he's suffering from a severe concussion.
我们会尽力而为的
We'll do what we can.
舰长,情况并不乐观,史考特先生还是什么都想不起来
It's not promising, captain. Mr. Scott insists he remembers nothing.
但是检测器检测结果显示 凶器上只有他的指纹
But my detector readings indicate only his fingerprints on the murder weapon.
亨吉斯先生,谋杀发生时咖啡馆还有其他人
Mr. Hengist, there were other people in the café at the time of the murder.
史考特先生和那女孩离开之前还有其他人离开
Several of them left just before Mr. Scott and the girl did.
咖啡馆员工跟我们说了这个情况
So I've been informed by the staff.
已经找到这些人了,我们会询问他们的
They're being located, and we will question them.
但是你朋友的前景很不乐观
But the outlook for your friend is quite grim.
法律关于这类案件是怎么规定的?
What is the law in these cases?
爱就是埃及列斯的普世律法
The law of Argelius is love.
各位,这是我们的行政长官,嘉利斯
Gentlemen, our prefect, Jaris.
先生,这是寇克舰长和麦考伊医生
Sir, Captain Kirk and Dr. McCoy.
这位是我妻子,赛柏
And this is my wife, Sybo.
这个就是史考特,我在讯息里跟你说过的
And this man is Scott, the one I sent you the message about.
他看起来不像会做出这种事的人
He does not look like a man capable of such an act.
不过,已经过了这么久
Still, it's been so long.
各位,200年前我们迎来了大觉醒,在那之前
Gentlemen, before our great awakening 200 years ago
碰到这种事情,我们自有一套寻找真♥相♥的办法
we had ways of learning the truth in such matters.
我们应寻求古老传统的帮助
We shall return to them.
埃及列斯移情法? - 你听说过?
The Argelian empathic contact? - You know of this?
听说过,不过我以为这种艺术已经失传了
Yes, we've heard of it. I assumed it was a lost art.
我的妻子是上古女祭司的后人
My wife is a descendant of the ancient priestesses of our land.
她继承了这一传统
She has the ancestral gift.
我是来请各位光临寒舍的
Gentlemen, I have come to invite you to my home.
长官,您不觉得这件事还是在
Prefect, don't you think this should be handled
我的办公室,通过官方渠道解决比较好?
in an official manner through my office?
是应该通过官方渠道解决,亨吉斯先生
It shall be handled in an official manner, Mr. Hengist,
而我就是最高行政长官
since I am the highest official.
先生们,请各位前往寒舍,借助我妻子的帮助
Gentlemen, let's proceed to my home, where, with the aid of my wife,
我们便能看到真♥相♥
we shall learn the truth.
请
Please.
依靠您妻子的移情能力来寻找真♥相♥当然很好
Depending on your wife's empathic abilities is all very well, prefect,
但是还有一个办法可以让我们搞清楚 史考特先生忘记的事情
but there's one way we can find out what it is Mr. Scott cannot remember.
鉴于你们觉得让我们返回星舰是不可能的
Since you find it impossible to let us go back up to our ship,
我可以传送一小队技术人员下来
I can beam down a technician with a psychotricorder.
长官,这样我们就可以搞清楚
Prefect, it will give us a detailed account
过去24小时,史考特先生到底怎么了
of everything that's happened to Mr. Scott in the last 24 hours.
我反对,长官,这是埃及列斯人的事情
I'd advise against it, prefect. This is purely an Argelian matter.
我妻子需要冥想一段时间才能准备好
My wife must meditate for a time before she is ready.
为何不好好利用这段时间呢
I see no reason why we should not use that time to good advantage.
好吧,舰长 - 寇克呼叫进取号♥
Very well, captain. - Kirk to Enterprise.
收到,我是史波克
Enterprise, Spock here.
史波克先生,请传送一小队技术人员下来
Mr. Spock, beam down a technician with a psychotricorder, please.
坐标已发送
Use these coordinates.
收到坐标 - 完毕
Acknowledged. Coordinates received. - Kirk out.
长官,技术人员需要一些空间
Prefect, the psychotricorder will require privacy
以便提高效率
in order to be effective.
这个房♥间下面有个小室
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表