剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Did you get this at the space station? - Yes, sir.
非常古怪的生物,舰长
A most curious creature, captain.
它发出的颤音,对人类的神经系统
Its trilling seems to have a tranquilizing effect
有镇定安抚的效果
on the human nervous system.
幸运的是,显然,我对这种形式免疫
Fortunately, of course, I am immune to its effect.
介意我拿一只回实验室研究一下结构吗?
Do you mind if I take one of these to the lab to see what makes it tick?
当然可以,医生,但是如果你打算解剖它
Well, all right, doctor, but if you're gonna dissect it,
我可一点儿都不想知道
I don't want to know about it.
我保证不会伤害它一根头发,不管它头在哪儿
I won't harm a hair on its head, wherever that is.
上尉,既然你打算把它们送人,我能要一只吗?
Say, lieutenant, seeing as you're giving them away, can I have one?
当然可以,我觉得它们已经成年了
Sure, why not? I think they're old enough.
都来拿吧
Go ahead.
舰桥呼叫寇克舰长
Bridge to Captain Kirk.
寇克
Kirk here.
巴利斯通过A频道等待与您通话,长官
Mr. Baris is waiting on channel A to speak to you, sir.
转到这里,契科夫
Pipe it down here, will you, Mr. Chekov?
是,长官,正在接通巴利斯
Aye, sir. Mr. Baris is coming on.
巴利斯,有什么可以效劳的?
Yes, Mr. Baris, what can I do for you?
寇克,空间站里蜂拥而来的都是克林贡人
Kirk, this station is swarming with Klingons.
巴利斯,我不知道12个克林贡人居然可以称之为一大群
I was not aware, Mr. Baris, that 12 Klingons constitutes a swarm.
寇克舰长,空间站里有克林贡士兵
Captain Kirk, there are Klingon soldiers on this station.
我现在需要你确保谷物的安全
Now, I want you to keep that grain safe.
巴利斯,我已经派了警卫在谷物周边了
Mr. Baris, I have guards around the grain,
我也派了警卫贴身跟着克林贡人
I have guards around the Klingons.
这些警卫在那儿驻守的唯一理由,是因为这是星际舰队的要求
The only reason those guards are there is because Starfleet wants them there.
至于你的要求
As for what you want...
已经收到并会记录在日志中的,寇克完毕
...it has been noted and logged. Kirk out.
舰长,我能问问你打算去哪儿吗?
Captain, may I ask where you'll be?
医务室,我头疼
Sickbay, with a headache.
吉姆
Hi, Jim.
老骨头,头疼有什么办法解决吗?
Bones, what have you got for a headache?
我猜猜啊,是因为克林贡还是巴利斯
Let me guess, the Klingons. Baris.
两者都有
Both.
乌呼拉给了你几只?
Hey, how many of these did Uhura give you?
就一只 - 但是现在你有十一只
Just one. - But you've got 11.
你也发现了,哈?
You noticed that, huh?
给你,这个应该管用
Here, this ought to take care of it.
他们怎么那个?他们怎么那什么?
How do they? How do they?
我还没弄明白呢
I haven't figured that out yet.
但是我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this much.
这个东西大概50%的新陈代谢用来繁殖
Almost 50 percent of the creature's metabolism is geared for reproduction.
你知道如果给毛球喂好多吃的会变成什么样吗?
Do you know what you get if you feed a tribble too much?
变成一个胖毛球
A fat tribble.
不是,是变出一大堆饥肠辘辘的小毛球
No, you get a whole bunch of hungry little tribbles.
老骨头,我唯一能给出的建议就是
Well, Bones, all I can suggest...
你干脆开个产科病房♥得了
...is you open up a maternity ward.
所有休登岸假的人最好集体行动
I want all you men who are going on shore leave to stay in groups.
避免与克林贡人发生冲突
Avoid trouble with the Klingons.
他们休假前我会再说一遍的,长官
I'll tell them before they go, sir.
你不休登岸假吗,史考特?
Aren't you going on shore leave, Scotty?
不休,长官 - 我要求你休登岸假
Oh, no, sir. - I want you to go on shore leave.
确保所有人都别惹麻烦
Make sure that everybody stays out of trouble.
但是,舰长
But, captain...
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
史考特,好好玩儿
Scotty, enjoy yourself.
朋友,你要不要来一个可爱的小毛球啊?
Friend, can I offer you a charming little tribble?
不要,谢谢 - 也许这两位先生想要一只?
No, thanks. - Perhaps one of you other gents?
克林贡朋友!看看这个温柔的小毛球,你们感不感兴趣?
Friend Klingon! Can I interest you in a harmless little tribble?
拿走
Get it away from me.
对不起,我不知道怎么了
I'm sorry, I can't understand it.
他们从来没这样过
I've never seen them act this way before.
带着你的虫子赶紧走
Get out of here with that parasite.
他就是个温柔的小 - 把它拿走!
He's only a harmless little... - Take it away!
好的
Yes.
我的好朋友!
My good friend!
你觉得咱们再做笔买♥♥卖♥♥怎么样?
How would you like to enter another little transaction?
这次,一个小不点儿毛球 - 一个毛球?
This time, a tribble for a spot of... - A tribble?
毛球?
Tribble?
毛球
Tribble.
你什么时候能断奶啊,小家伙?
When are you going to get off that milk diet, lad?
这是伏特加
This is vodka.
在我家乡你喝的那个就是苏打水,这个才是男人喝的
Where I come from, that's soda pop. Now, this is a drink for a man.
苏格兰威士忌? - 是的
Scotch? - Aye.
这是列♥宁♥格勒的一个老太太发明的
It was invented by a little old lady from Leningrad.
地球人就喜欢这些毛茸茸的东西,哈?
The Earthers like those fuzzy things, don't they?
是阿
Why, yes.
实话实说,我从来都不喜欢地球人
Well, frankly, I never liked Earthers.
他们让我想起瑞格利的血蠕虫
They remind me of Regulan blood worms.
真是受够了 - 别激动,小伙子
That does it. - Easy, lad.
你应当要更宽容才对
You ought to be more forgiving.
我想起来了
I just remembered.
有一个地球人,他和那些血蠕虫不一样
There is one Earth man who doesn't remind me of a Regulan blood worm.
那个人是寇克
That's Kirk.
瑞格利血蠕虫是那种软趴趴没骨头的生物
A Regulan blood worm is soft and shapeless.
但是寇克不是软骨头
But Kirk isn't soft.
也许寇克是一个神气活现傲慢无礼的
Kirk may be a swaggering, overbearing,
铁皮独♥裁♥者,满脑子都是些神圣的幻想
tin-plated dictator with delusions of godhood...
但他不是软骨头
...but he's not soft.
别激动,孩子
Take it easy, lad.
每个人都有权发表观点
Everybody's entitled to an opinion.
没错
That's right.
如果我认为寇克
And if I think that Kirk
就是个迪泥比烂泥怪
is a Denebian slime devil,
那仍然是我的看法
well, that's my opinion too.
别动手,这是命令
Don't do it, mister, and that's an order.
但是你听见他都说舰长什么了
But you heard what he called the captain.
别当回事儿,这不值得动手打架
Forget it. It's not worth fighting for.
我们已经是成年人了,这点儿废话不算什么
We're big enough to take a few insults.
喝你的酒
Now drink your drink.
当然,我还得说寇克舰长和他的船还是挺配的
Of course, I'd say that Captain Kirk deserves his ship.
我们喜欢进取号♥
We like the Enterprise.
真心喜欢
We really do.
那个松松垮垮生锈的桶看上去就像是个垃圾船
That sagging old rust bucket is designed like a garbage scow.
半个象限的人都这么认为
Half the quadrant knows it.
这就是为什么他们要学习克林贡语
That's why they're learning to speak Klingonee!
史考特
Mr. Scott.
伙计,你这个措辞欠考虑吧?
Laddie, don't you think you should rephrase that?
你说的对,的确
You're right, I should.
我不应该说进取号♥应该去收垃圾
I didn't mean to say that the Enterprise should be hauling garbage.
我想说进取号♥其实就是一坨垃圾
I meant to say that it should be hauled away as garbage.
舰长日志,星历4525.6
Captain's log, stardate 4525.6.
克林贡船员和进取号♥船员
A small disturbance between the Klingon crew
在K-7空间站
and members of the Enterprise crew
发生了一起小规♥模♥冲♥突♥
has broken out aboard Space Station K-7.
我只能强制取消双方的登岸假
I am forced to cancel shore leave for both ships.
我想知道谁挑的头,我等着呢
I want to know who started it. I'm waiting.
弗里曼,谁先动的手
Freeman, who started the fight?
我不知道,长官 - 好吧
I don't know, sir. - All right.
契科夫
Chekov.
我了解你,是你先动的手,对不对?
I know you. You started it, didn't you?
不是,长官,不是我 - 那么,是谁?
No, sir, I didn't. - Well, who did?
我不知道,长官 - “我不知道,长官”
I don't know, sir. - "I don't know, sir."
我想知道谁打的第一拳
I want to know who threw the first punch.
你们都回到寝室关禁闭,直到我找出第一个动手的人
You're all confined to quarters until I find out who started it.
解散
Dismissed.
史考特,你不用去
Scotty, not you.
你应该试图阻止冲突的,史考特
You were supposed to prevent trouble, Mr. Scott.
是,舰长
Aye, captain.
谁最先动的手,史考特?
Who threw the first punch, Scotty?
史考特?
Scotty?
是我,舰长 - 是你,史考特?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表