剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I did, captain. - You did, Mr. Scott?
因为什么,史考特? - 他们侮辱我们,长官
What caused it, Scotty? - They insulted us, sir.
看来骂得挺狠的阿 - 确实是
Must have been some insult. - Aye, it was.
你先动的手 - 是
You threw the first punch. - Aye.
契科夫想动手来的,我阻止了他
Chekov wanted to, but I held him back.
你阻止?
You held..?
为什么契科夫想动手?
Why did Chekov want to start a fight?
那些克林贡人,呃,我说的不会记录在案吧?
Well, the Klingons... Is this off the record?
是,这些都不会留记录的
No, this is not off the record.
舰长,克林贡人说你
Well, captain, Klingons called you...
是个裹着铁皮傲慢无礼的独♥裁♥者
...a tin-plated, overbearing, swaggering dictator
满脑子胡思乱想 - 就这些?
with delusions of godhood. - Is that all?
不止,长官,他们还拿你和Denebian烂泥怪相提并论
No, sir, they also compared you with a Denebian slime devil.
我知道了 - 然后他们还说
I see. - And then they said that...
我能想象的到,史考特 - 是,长官
I get the picture, Scotty. - Yes, sir.
他们说完这些你就开始揍克林贡人了?
And after they said all this, that's when you hit the Klingons?
没有,长官 - 没有?
No, sir. - No?
那会儿我还没动手
No, I didn't.
你告诉我们尽量避免冲突
You told us to avoid trouble.
是的
Oh, yes.
我觉得这也不值得打一架
And I didn't see that it was worth fighting about.
我们已经是成年人了,这点儿废话不算什么
After all, we're big enough to take a few insults.
是吧?
Aren't we?
他们到底说什么了才导致你们开始打架的?
What was it they said that started the fight?
他们管进取号♥叫垃圾船!
They called the Enterprise a garbage scow!
长官
Sir.
我明白了
I see.
然后你就打了克林贡人
And that's when you hit the Klingon.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
你打克林贡人是因为他们侮辱了进取号♥
You hit the Klingons because they insulted the Enterprise,
不是因为他们
not because they?
长官,这事关脸面
Well, sir, this was a matter of pride.
明白了,史考特,解散
All right, Scotty. Dismissed.
史考特,在没有新的指令前你回寝室关禁闭吧
Scotty, you're restricted to quarters until further notice.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
多谢你,长官
Thank you, sir.
我终于有时间可以把那本技术杂♥志♥看完了
That'll give me a chance to catch up on my technical journals.
怎么了,史波克?
What's the matter, Spock?
这些生物让人觉得不安
There's something disquieting about these creatures.
别跟我说你喜欢上他们了 - 别侮辱我,医生
Don't tell me you've got a feeling. - Don't be insulting, doctor.
他们让我想起了田间的野百合
They remind me of the lilies of the field.
“他们既不辛苦,也不操劳”(马太福音6:28)
"They toil not, neither do they spin."
但他们吃的一点儿不少
But they seem to eat a great deal.
我看不出他们有什么实质用途
I see no practical use for them.
难道任何东西对你而言都必须有什么实质用途吗?
Does everything have to have a practical use for you?
他们可爱,软乎乎,毛绒绒
They're nice, they're soft, and they're furry,
而且他们的叫声让人觉得心情愉快
and they make a pleasant sound.
就跟貂绒小提琴一样没用,医生,我看不出养这个有什么用
So would an ermine violin, doctor, but I see no advantage in having one.
喜欢小动物是人类的天性
It is a human characteristic to love little animals,
特别是他们在某些方面特别可爱呢
especially if they're attractive in some way.
医生,我对人类的天性非常了解
Doctor, I am well aware of human characteristics,
我经常被这些天性所扰
I am frequently inundated by them,
但是我已经训练自己不受这些影响
but I have trained myself to put up with practically anything.
史波克,我对这些小毛球还不太了解
Spock, I don't know too much about these little tribbles yet
但是我发现一件事
but there is one thing that I have discovered.
是什么,医生? - 我喜欢他们
What is that, doctor? - I like them.
胜过我喜欢你
Better than I like you.
医生 - 什么?
Doctor. - Yes?
他们的确有一个优点
They do, indeed, have one redeeming characteristic.
是什么? - 他们没那么絮叨
What's that? - They do not talk too much.
我先告退了,长官
If you'll excuse me, sir.
麦考伊医生,你能来舰桥一下吗?
Dr. McCoy, would you mind coming up to the Bridge?
乌呼拉上尉,这些毛球是怎么跑到舰桥上来的?
Lieutenant Uhura, how did all these tribbles get on the Bridge?
我不知道,长官, 他们现在几乎满船舰都是
I don't know, sir. They do seem to be all over the ship.
麦考伊医生 - 怎么?你要见我,吉姆?
Dr. McCoy. - Yes? Did you want to see me, Jim?
别看我,是毛球自己繁殖的
Well, don't look at me, it's the tribbles who are breeding.
要是我们不把它们弄下船,很快他们就要多到齐腰深了
And if we don't get them off this ship, we'll be hip deep in them.
解释一下?
Would you explain that?
我能想到的最可能的解释就是,他们生出来的时候就已经怀孕了
Well, the nearest thing I can figure out is that they're born pregnant.
这种做法倒是挺省时间的
Which seems to be quite a time saver.
我知道,但是怎么
I know, but really...
而且据我观察
And from my observations,
他们是雌雄同体的,可以随意繁殖
it seems they're bisexual, reproducing at will.
他们繁殖意愿强烈啊
And, brother, have they got a lot of will.
舰长,我不得不同意医生的看法
Captain, I am forced to agree with the doctor.
我尝试计算它们的繁殖速率
I've been running computations on their rate of reproduction.
数据可怕的惊人
The figures are taking an alarming direction.
他们在消耗我们的补给,然后没给我们任何回报
They are consuming our supplies and returning nothing.
但是它们的确给予了我们,史波克,它们给了我们爱
But they do give us something, Mr. Spock, they give us love.
西拉诺·琼斯说,毛球是唯一可以用钱买♥♥到的爱
Well, Cyrano Jones says that a tribble is the only love that money can buy.
但太多了也受不了
Too much of anything, lieutenant, even love,
上尉,即使是爱
isn't necessarily a good thing.
是的,舰长
Yes, captain.
通知养护队清理整个船
Get a maintenance crew to clean up the entire ship.
告诉卢瑞我现在传送过去
And then contact Mr. Lurry and tell him I'm beaming down.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
找到西拉诺·琼斯,然后拘捕他
Have him find Cyrano Jones and hold him.
把这些毛球从舰桥上弄下去
And get these tribbles off the Bridge.
是的,舰长
Aye, aye, captain.
寇克舰长,你的语气让我感到困惑
Captain Kirk, I'm mystified at your tone of voice.
我没干什么违法乱纪的事儿啊
I've done nothing to warrant such severe treatment.
哦,是吗?
Oh, really?
你肯定已经意识到了
Surely you must have realised what would happen
如果你把毛球从满是捕食者的环境中
if you removed the tribbles from their predator-filled environment
转移到过度繁殖不受限制的环境下
into an environment where their natural multiplicative proclivities
会是什么结果吧?
would have no restraining factors.
当然,你说什么?
Well, of cour... What did you say?
把毛球从它们适应的环境中带出来
By removing the tribbles from their natural habitat,
就好比说,拔掉瓶塞
you have, so to speak, removed the cork from the bottle
释放精灵一样的后果
and allowed the genie to escape.
你是说它们繁殖过快吗?
Well, if by that you mean, do they breed quickly?
当然,我用这种方法来保持库存
Well, of course, that's how I maintain my stock.
但是动物繁殖并没有违反任何法律法规
But breeding animals is not against regulations,
只有繁殖危险物种才是禁止的
only breeding dangerous ones.
毛球并不是危险物种 - 但是它繁殖速率高的不可置信
And tribbles are not dangerous. - Just incredibly prolific.
说的没错,6个信用点购买♥♥一只
Precisely. And at 6 credits a head...
然后,它就变成了一大堆
Well, that is, a body... it mounts up.
要是没别的事儿我就先走了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
你应该在销♥售♥的时候配上维护手册
You ought to sell an instruction and maintenance manual with this thing.
如果我这么做了,人们怎么满足自己的求知欲呢?
If I did, what would happen to man's search for knowledge?
我得回去照顾我得船了
Well, I must be tending my ship.
直接说吧,长官,告诉他们
Go ahead, sir, tell him.
寇克舰长,我觉得你所谓的安保措施就是个笑话
Captain Kirk, I consider your security measures a disgrace.
在我看来,你对这个重中之重的项目太不当回事儿了
In my opinion, you have taken this entire very important project too lightly.
正相反,先生,我认为这个项目非常的重要
On the contrary, sir, I think of this project as very important.
我只是不拿你当回事儿罢了
It is you I take lightly.
我会向有关当局详细全面的汇报这些的
I am going to report fully, to the proper authorities,
你居然允许一个极有可能是克林贡间谍的人
that you have given free and complete access to this station
在这艘船舰上进出自♥由♥
to a man who is quite probably a Klingon agent.
这可是非常严重的指控,你说的那个人是谁?
That's a very serious charge. To whom are you referring?
就是刚才从这儿走出去的那个人
To that man who just walked out of here.
西拉诺·琼斯?克林贡间谍?
Cyrano Jones? A Klingon agent?
我说过了 - 我听见了
You heard me. - I heard you.
他只是不能相信他耳朵所听到的内容
He simply could not believe his ears.
你有什么的证据质控琼斯吗?
What evidence do you have against Mr. Jones?
我的助手已经严密监视琼斯先生
My assistant here has kept Mr. Jones
相当长一段时间了
under close surveillance for quite some time,
他的行为非常的可疑
and his actions have been most suspicious.
我认为他曾卷入你的手下上次的那起冲突
I believe he was involved in that little altercation between your men...
嗯,继续,你还有什么别的证据?
Yes, yes, go on. What else do you have?
舰长,我查看了他的航行日志
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表