剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Spock?
是的,舰长
Yes, captain.
所以,我被解职了是吧
So I've been relieved.
我很抱歉,舰长 - 是啊
I'm sorry, captain. - Yes.
你应该去做个检察官
You should have been a prosecuting attorney.
规程要求 - 规程
Regulations required... - Regulations.
别跟我说什么规程
Don't give me regulations.
你觊觎指挥权很久了,你一直想找借口
You've wanted command all along. The first little excuse you get...
舰长,不是我接替指挥 - 我真希望你能…
Captain, I've not assumed command. - I hope you're proud of the...
什么意思,不是你接替指挥?
What do you mean, you've not assumed command?
我和你一样也在饱受老化的痛苦 - 如果你不接替指挥,那是谁?
I suffer the same affliction as you. - If you're not in command, who is?
斯托克准将 - 斯托克?
Commodore Stocker. - Stocker?
你疯啦?
Are you crazy?
他从来没实战指挥过 - 史考特也没办法胜任指挥
He's never had a field command. - Mr. Scott was unfit for command.
斯托克准将作为一个将级军官
Commodore Stocker, as ranking officer...
别跟我扯什么官阶!
Don't... Don't talk to me about rank!
那就是个纸上谈兵夸夸其谈的人!
The man's a chair-bound paper-pusher!
我命令你去接替指挥权 - 我不能,舰长
I order you to take command. - I cannot, captain.
你是准备抗命了? - 不是,长官
Are you refusing a direct order? - No, sir.
目前船上只有斯托克准将才能下达指令了
Only Commodore Stocker can give a command order onboard this ship.
你这个叛变了的
You traitorous...
叛徒
...disloyal...
你一有机会就从背后冲我捅刀子
You stab me in the back the first chance you get.
史波克
Spock.
出去
Get out.
我不想看见你了
I never wanna have to look at you again.
珍
Jan.
吉姆,对不起,真的,我很抱歉
Oh, Jim, I'm sorry. Truly, I am.
我做了件蠢事
I made a fool of myself in there.
我不应该由着他们指责我,跟我绕圈子
I shouldn't have let them confuse me, rattle me.
大家都明白
Everybody understood.
我不是个老糊涂,珍,我不是
But I'm not old, Jan. I'm not.
一些肌肉疼痛不会让人衰老的
A few muscular aches doesn't make a man old.
开星舰不是用四肢而是用头脑
You don't run a starship with your arms, you run it with your head.
我脑子一直都很清楚
And my brain's as sharp as it ever was.
就因为一点儿辐射副反应就让我解职了?
A simple case of radiation poisoning, they relieve me of my command?
我承认我头发有些花白了 但是换你受了辐射也会这样的
I admit I'm getting a little grey, but radiation will do that to you.
原谅我,我还有工作要做 - 珍
Forgive me, I have some work to do. - Jan.
你了解我,仔细看看我
You know me. Look at me closely.
告诉我
Tell me,
我已经变老了吗?
am I getting old?
你到这儿来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
这才是我能帮上忙的地方
It would seem to be the place where I can be of the most use.
你是不是打算也把麦考伊医生解职了?
Maybe you'd like to relieve Dr. McCoy?
契科夫那儿怎么样了? - 没发现,什么都没发现
What about Chekov? - Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
老骨头,肯定有什么,我们一起被传送下去的
Bones, there has to be. There has to be. We beamed down together.
我们一起站在那儿
We were on the surface together on the same spot.
我们一直在一起行动 - 不对,不是一直都在一起的,舰长
We were together all the time. - No, not all the time, captain.
他跟我们分开了一段时间 - 他跟我们分开过?他跟我们分开过
He left us for a few moments. - He left us? He left us.
他去了那栋建筑物
He went into the building.
史波克,在那儿发生了什么
Spock, something happened.
是的,是的,确实,舰长
Yes. Yes, indeed, captain.
医生,你再想想
Doctor, you will remember...
他很害怕,他看见了那具死尸
He was scared. He saw the dead body.
然后他从那栋建筑物里跑出来,他怕得要死
And he ran out of the building and he was scared to death.
是的,是的,那么,那可能就是原因
Yes. Yes, now that... That could be.
惊吓,害怕
Frightened, scared.
心跳过速,呼吸急促
Heart beats faster, breath gets short,
出冷汗,肾上腺素激增
and has cold sweats. Adrenaline flows.
肾上腺活跃
Adrenal activity.
等一下,我以前读到过
Now, hold on just a minute now. There's something that I read once.
在古代史里
It was ancient history,
原子时代之后
just after the atomic age.
肾上腺素
Used for radiation sickness.
曾经用来治疗辐射!
Adrenaline!
医生,海若琳是目前治疗辐射病的广谱药物
Doctor, hyronalin is the specific accepted for all radiation sickness.
是的,是的,那是现在
Yes. Yes, now.
但是在这之前,肾上腺素
But before, adrenaline. Highly promising.
曾经在早期研究中很被看好
Early research.
但是在发现海若琳后放弃了对它的继续研究
But they abandoned it when hyronalin was discovered.
很有可能,医生
Quite possible, doctor.
也许我们能研制出一种有效的混合试剂
Perhaps a sufficiently efficacious compound could be developed.
别光站在那儿动嘴说了,史波克,你和华♥莱♥士♥医生赶紧去研制
Don't just stand there jawing, Spock. You and Dr. Wallace get cracking!
进入罗慕兰中立区,长官
Entering Romulan Neutral Zone, sir.
所有感应器调制最大
All sensors on maximum.
谢谢,苏鲁
Thank you, Mr. Sulu.
乌呼拉上尉,如果联♥系♥上任何罗慕兰人就通知我
Lieutenant Uhura, let me know if we contact any Romulan.
我认为我们已经联♥系♥上了
I think we just made contact, sir.
罗慕兰人从两边夹击我们,长官
Romulans approaching from both sides, sir.
我们被包围了,长官 - 轮机室在等候指令,长官
We're bracketed, sir. - Engineering wants instructions, sir.
斯托克准将,你的指令是什么?
Commodore Stocker, what are your orders?
准将!
Commodore!
我要去舰桥 - 不行,吉姆,你不能去
I'm going up to the Bridge. - No, Jim, you can't do it.
我必须去,我们被袭击了
I've got to go. We're under attack.
护士!华♥莱♥士♥医生!
Nurse! Dr. Wallace!
让我去 - 吉姆,你不能去
Let me go. - Jim, you can't.
我们被袭击了,我必须去舰桥
We're under attack. I have to go to the Bridge.
我必须去舰桥
I've got to go to the Bridge.
继续联♥系♥罗慕兰人 - 我正在努力,准将
Keep trying to raise the Romulans. - I'm trying, commodore.
如果可以和他们对话
If I could talk to them,
我会解释我们为什么会闯入中立区
explain to them why we violated the neutral zone...
长官,罗慕兰人可是以从不接受解释辩解而著称的
The Romulans are notorious for not listening to explanations, sir.
乌呼拉上尉是对的,长官,我们之前曾和他们有过纠纷
Lieutenant Uhura is right, sir. We've tangled with them before.
这个菜鸟,在那儿折腾我的船
Greenhorn up there, ruining my ship.
吉姆,我必须给你打♥针♥让你镇定下来 - 不行
Jim, if I have to give you a shot... - No.
吉姆,小子,你就老实躺着吧
Jim, boy, you just lay quiet.
你去了也是白搭,咱俩心知肚明
You can't do no good. We're both through.
不行
No.
不行,我的船
No. My ship.
我的船
My ship.
医生,这个血清只是采用了基础测算和配方
Doctor, make the necessary computations and produce this serum.
制♥作♥的太粗糙了,副作用也可能很危险,但我们没时间改进
It is crude and dangerous. We had no time for refinements.
好吧,我们试试吧
All right. Let's... Let's go.
这可能是治愈,也可能是致命,医生
It could cure or kill, doctor.
别跟我来那套瓦肯星人的絮叨,史波克
Don't give me any Vulcan details, Spock.
赶紧给我打血清 - 不对
Just give me the shot. - No.
我应该打第一针 - 你不行
I'll take the first shot. - You can't.
你觉得找这么撞下去这艘船舰还能坚持多久?
How long do you think this ship can take the pounding?
我必须赶紧好起来
I've got to get up there.
吉姆,这可能会害死你的 - 横竖都是一死
Jim, it could kill you. - I'll die anyway.
打吧
Do it.
华♥莱♥士♥医生,给他注射吧
Dr. Wallace, give him the shot.
快点儿
Quickly.
赶紧的
Quickly.
长官,他们开始新一轮进攻
Sir, they fired another.
怎么样了?
Well, well, what's happening?
已经停止继续老化了
The aging process has stopped.
他的身体机能开始恢复
His bodily functions are getting stronger.
长官,我已经尝试了所有的呼叫频段,他们完全无视我们
Sir, I've tried all known hailing frequencies. They simply ignore us.
你的意见,苏鲁
Opinion, Mr. Sulu.
他们知道我们已经无力反击了
They know they have us.
他们也清楚我们的护盾快要耗尽了
They know our shields will give out.
那我们除了投降别无选择了
Well, then we have no alternative but to surrender.
长官,罗慕兰人不接受俘虏
Sir, the Romulans do not take captives.
失去动力,长官 - 我该怎么办?
We're losing power, sir. - What am I going to do?
我得做点儿什么阿
I've got to do something.
报告,苏鲁
Report, Mr. Sulu.
我们被至多10艘罗慕兰船舰包围了
We're surrounded by Romulan vessels, maximum of 10.
范围:50到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0公里
Range: 50 to 100,000 kilometres.
轮机室,这里是舰长,启动所有备用动力
Engineering, this is the captain. I want full emergency power.
必须在两分钟内准备就绪
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表