剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
It was... It was...
它在那儿
It was there.
他又陷入昏迷了,吉姆
He's beginning to sleep again, Jim.
我不能冒险再给他打一针了
I can't risk another shot.
他已经告诉我我想知道的信息了
He's already told me what I wanted to know.
鉴于现在他并不完全清醒
I wouldn't depend too much on what
我不会把他的话当真的
he says in that half-conscious state.
他可能说梦话,或是说你想听的那些话
He could be dreaming, saying what he thought he wanted you to hear.
你去看看那些记录带
You check those record tapes.
我需要你尽快给出医学分♥析♥
I want your medical analysis as quickly as possible.
舰长这是怎么了?
Well, what's with the captain?
我从没见过他这样
I've never seen him like that before.
我也不知道呢
I intend to find out.
我去医疗记录档案室看看
I'll be in the medical-record library.
舰长
Oh, captain.
星际舰队子空间发来消息,他们要求
Subspace message from Starfleet. They're enquiring...
现在不行,上尉
Not now, lieutenant. Have the security duty officer
让当值的保安队长立刻到剑桥见我
report to me on the Bridge.
是的,长官 - 史波克
Aye, sir. - Spock?
还在持续扫描,舰长
Continuing scanning, captain.
在那个星球表面始终还是没有找到任何生命形式
Still no readings of life forms on the planet surface.
或许我们应该假设
Let's assume
它其实是以一种完全不同的形式存在
that it's something so completely different
传感器没有把它界定为生命形式
that our sensors would not identify it as a life form.
你提到了堤元素,舰长
You mentioned dikironium, captain.
假设它是由非常稀有的元素组成的
Suppose it was composed of that rare element.
一个奇异的,气状生物
A strange, gaseous creature.
我已经扫描过这个元素了,舰长
I have scanned for that element, captain.
星球表面和大气层中
There is no trace
都没有堤元素的迹象
of dikironium on the planet surface or in the atmosphere.
假设它会伪装呢?
Suppose it camouflaged itself.
我们假设它是一个有智慧的生物
Let's assume that it's intelligent,
它知道我们正在找它
that it knows that we're looking for it.
它有意避开传感器的扫描
To hide from a sensor scan,
它可能会改变自身的分子结构
it would have to be able to change its molecular structure.
就像把金子变成了铅
Like gold changing itself to lead,
或是把木头变成了象牙
or wood changing itself to ivory.
你刚提到的现象
You've just suggested something...
我之前居然没想到
...that never occurred to me.
你也许能
It may
从麦考伊医生现在正在查阅的那些医疗记录
provide some answers to a tape record
找到相应的答案
which I think you'll find Dr. McCoy is looking at this very moment.
契科夫,接管扫描仪
Chekov, take over on scanner.
盖洛维克少尉报到,舰长
Ensign Garrovick reporting, sir.
你就是新的保安队长? - 是的,长官
Are you the new security officer? - Yes, sir.
你父亲是? - 是的,正是家父
Was your father..? - Yes, sir, he was.
但是我不需要因此而受到任何特殊照顾
But I don't expect any special treatment on that account.
在这艘船上没有特殊照顾 - 是的,长官
You'll get none aboard this ship. - Yes, sir.
舰长,我收到有关里索少尉的消息
Captain, I have a report on Ensign Rizzo.
他去世了,长官
He's dead, sir.
你认识里索?
You knew Rizzo?
是的,长官,我们曾是很好的朋友
Yes, sir. We were good friends.
也是学院的同届毕业生
Graduated the Academy together.
你有机会可以手刃凶手,有兴趣吗?
You'll get a crack at what killed him. Interested?
是的,我有兴趣,长官 - 我需要四个人
Yes, I am, sir. - I want four men
带上相位枪,设定成裂解档
armed with phaser-twos set for disruptor effect.
5分钟后和我在传送室会合
Join me in the Transporter Room in five minutes.
你们跟我一起去那个星球表面
You'll accompany me to the planet's surface.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
读数有变,长官
The reading is changing, sir.
史波克是对的,注意到分子变化了吗?
Spock was right. Notice the molecular shift.
发现堤元素读数了,长官
Dikironium reading now, sir.
方位94,坐标7,仰角6°
Bearing 94, mark 7. Angle of elevation, 6 degrees.
保持不动 - 绕过那片高地
Holding steady. - Over that rise.
带两个人从左边包抄
Take two men, circle around to the left.
我带两个人从右边走
I'll take the other two and go the other way.
那个生物极端危险,如果看到了立刻全力开火
That creature is dangerous. If you see it, fire full phasers.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
贝森,巴多利
Bensen, Bardoli,
跟我来
come with me.
相位枪!快走!
A phaser! Come on!
盖洛维克,你?
Garrovick, did you..?
舰长日志,星历3619.6
Captain's log, stardate 3619.6.
其中一人还在危险期
One of the men in critical condition,
另一个人已经去世,而我
the other is dead. And l...
我现在更加确信
I am now even more convinced
它不仅仅是一个有智慧的生物
that this is not only an intelligent creature,
更是11年前在星系另一端屠♥杀♥
but the same which decimated the crew of the USS Farragut
联邦法拉格特号♥成员的罪魁祸首
11 years ago in another part of the galaxy.
史波克和麦考伊对此却充满怀疑
Both Spock and McCoy are doubtful of this,
我感觉到他们也开始质疑
and I sense they also doubt my decision
我要留下并与它战斗的这个决定了
to stay and fight the thing.
为什么我非要船舰留在这里呢?
Why am I keeping the ship here?
盖洛维克少尉,我们看了你的报告
Ensign Garrovick, we've studied your report.
史波克,你来发问?
Mr. Spock, will you begin?
少尉,你看到的东西有多大?
What was the size of the thing you saw, ensign?
大约10-60立方米,长官
I'd say it measured from 10 to 60 cubic metres, sir.
它的尺寸不定,波动前行
It varied in size, fluctuated as it moved.
构成? - 它好像是
Composition? - It was like a...
气状的云雾
A gaseous cloud.
其中有一部分很薄,我能看透,另一些部分很厚
Parts of it, I could see through. Other parts were more dense.
少尉,你觉得这一团气状云雾是有智慧存在吗?
Ensign, did you sense any intelligence in this gaseous cloud?
我觉得什么,长官? - 你有没有
Did I what, sir? - Did you get any
任何潜意识的感觉
subconscious impressions that this
认为它是一个活的有思想的生物体
was a creature, a living, thinking thing,
而不是一团奇异的云状化学元素?
rather than just a strange cloud of chemical elements?
没这个感觉,长官
No, sir.
但是你没有和它有近距离接触,是吧?
But you didn't come into actual contact with it, did you?
没有,长官,我站的离它比较远
No, sir, I was furthest away from it.
好像是平地冒出来的
It seemed to come out of nowhere,
盘旋了一会儿,然后冲向我的人
hovered for a moment, then moved toward my men.
它非常快,快的不可思议
It was fast, incredibly fast.
你刚才说它盘旋了一会儿? - 是的,长官
Did you say it hovered? - Yes, sir.
你向它开枪了,对吧?
You did fire at it, didn't you?
是的,长官,我开枪了
Yes, sir, I did.
你距离它有多远的距离?
What distance were you from the creature?
大约20码,长官
About 20 yards, sir.
你在这么近的距离
You fired at a large
向一团盘旋的目标射击,居然打偏了?
hovering target at that distance, and missed?
是的
Yes.
它盘旋的时候,我没能及时射击,长官
Well, I didn't fire while it was hovering, sir.
你是说你迟疑了?
You mean you froze?
不是,长官
No. Sir,
我没有发♥愣♥ - 那你到底干嘛了?
I didn't exactly freeze. - Well, what exactly were you doing?
我吓了一跳
Well, I was startled for a second,
然后才开的枪,那个东西已经跑了
and then by the time I fired, the thing was already moving.
你还有什么要补充的吗?
Do you have any further information?
没有,长官 - 你还有什么问题吗?
No, sir. - You have any further questions?
我只是犹豫了一下,长官
I only hesitated for a moment, sir.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
少尉,现在解除你的一切职务
Ensign, you're relieved of all duties
回自己的房♥间禁闭
and confined to quarters
等候进一步指令 - 是的,长官
until further notice. - Yes, sir.
你对这个孩子太严厉了 - 他吓傻了
You were a little hard on the boy. - He froze.
一人死亡一人重伤
One man was killed, another may die.
舰长,从科学的角度上说
Captain, scientifically...
你们俩就此写份报告
You'll both be filing reports.
提出自己的看法和建议
Make your comments and recommendations then.
舰长,在我们待命的这段时间里
Captain, while we wait, I've taken the liberty
我自主清理了2号♥脉冲引擎的排污口
of cleaning the radioactive disposal vent on Number 2 lmpulse Engine,
半小时后就能完成,我们届时可以出发了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表