剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Is it not best to have two who bargain for the same goods?
我代表部落发言,马布 - 我代表多数人发言,提尔
It is I who speak for the tribe, Maab. - I speak for many, Teer.
听听克林贡人怎么说
Hear the words of the Klingon.
地球人向你们提供什么?
What do Earthmen offer you?
过去你们从他们那里得到了什么?
What have you obtained from them in the past?
治疗疾病的粉末和药水?
Powders and liquids for the sick?
克林贡人和你们一样
We Klingons believe as you do.
都认为生病的人就应该死
The sick should die.
只有强者才能生存
Only the strong should live.
地球人承诺教授你们部落的年轻人很多东西
Earthmen have promised to teach the youth of your tribes many things.
那么究竟是什么东西?
What? What things?
抵御敌人的小聪明?
Cleverness against enemies?
如何使用武器? - 克林贡人说的没错,阿卡王
The use of weapons? - The Klingon speaks the truth, Akaar.
地球联盟还提供了另外一样东西,阿卡王
The Earth Federation offers one other thing, Akaar.
我们的律法,我们律法中的最高原则是
Our laws. And the highest of all our laws states:
你们的世界,一直都是你们的
Your world is yours, and will always remain yours.
这是我们和克林贡人不同的地方
This differs us from the Klingons.
他们的帝国因征服世界而组成
Their empire is made up of conquered worlds.
他们用军队和武力夺走想要的一切
They take what they want by arms and force.
很好
Good.
就让克林贡人和地球人在这里娱乐大家吧
Let the Klingons and the Earthmen offer us amusement.
科普兰人喜欢这些
Capellans welcome this.
地球人的风俗与我们不同
The Earthmen have different customs.
但是他们从来没对我们撒谎过
But never have they lied to our people.
我们有些人不愿与地球人做交易,阿卡王
There are those of us who will not bargain with Earthmen, Akaar.
你这是要挑战我吗,马布?
Do you say you will fight me, Maab?
您来选,提尔
Let that be your choice, Teer.
我们需要通讯设备
We need our communicators, those devices on our belts.
如果这附近有克林贡人的飞船…
If there's a Klingon ship somewhere...
我们不关心天空
The sky does not interest me.
我要考虑一番
I must consider the words I have heard.
退下吧
Leave him.
那艘飞船消失了,超出范围了
The ship's disappeared, sir. Gone out of range.
史考特先生,我收到来自一艘飞船的呼叫
Mr. Scott, I'm getting a call from a vessel.
信♥号♥♥很弱,无法辨认
So faint I can't make it out.
用放大器试一下,看能不能捕捉到
Put a booster on it, Lieutenant. Try to pull it in.
没有了
I've lost it.
感觉像是来自地球飞船的求救信♥号♥♥
It sounded like a distress signal from an Earth vessel.
克林贡人!
Klingon!
通讯设备,还有武器
Communicators. Weapons.
我和你们没有争端,舰长,只是希望…
I have no quarrel with you, captain. I wish merely to...
返回我们的飞船
...return to my vessel.
飞船类型是什么?位置在哪里?
Type of vessel? Location?
一艘小型侦查船,舰长
A small scout ship, captain.
我们也需要矿物
We need the mineral too.
我是被派来谈判的
I was sent to negotiate.
放开他
Release him.
阿卡已经死了
Akaar is dead.
现在我是提尔王
I am the Teer.
杀了他们 - 等等!
Kill them now. - Wait!
如果你做人们的领袖,一定要做出正确的选择
If you lead these people now, be certain you make the right decisions.
十个部落的新领袖怕了吗?
Is the new leader of the Ten Tribes afraid?
让我帮你杀了他们 - 或者让我和克林贡人决斗
Let me kill them for you. - Or let the Klingon and me fight.
你就当看热闹了
It might amuse you.
也许,作为提尔王就是要用新眼光看待事物
Perhaps to be a Teer is to see in new ways.
我开始喜欢你了,地球人
I begin to like you, Earthman.
我在克林贡人的眼里看到了恐惧
And I saw fear in the Klingon's eye.
我们有协议的
We had an agreement.
协议也可以变,克林贡人
That too, may change, Klingon.
史考特先生,可以收到清晰信♥号♥♥了 是求救信♥号♥♥
I have the signal clear now, Mr. Scott. It is a distress call.
来自迪尔德丽号♥
It's from the SS Dierdre.
迪尔德丽号♥是运输舰
Dierdre. That's a freighter.
他们遭到了攻击,在逃跑,试图想办法摆脱敌人
Reporting they're under attack. They're running, trying to manoeuvre.
是克林贡人飞船在攻击他们
It's a Klingon vessel attacking.
荷尔姆? - 收到,长官,正在修改航向
Helm? - Picking it up, sir. Taking a fix.
呼叫舰长
Try the captain.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长,收到请回答
Enterprise to Captain Kirk. Come in, captain.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长,收到请回答
Enterprise to Captain Kirk. Come in, captain.
舰长,小心
Captain, careful.
你怀的孩子会成为提尔王 - 我难逃一死
You carry a child who would be Teer. - I must die.
不!
No!
男人不可触碰提尔王的妻子
No man may touch the wife of a Teer.
她准备好受死了,地球人
She was prepared to die, Earthman.
我一直为自己遵守法律而骄傲
I was proud to obey the laws.
先杀了他
Kill him first.
他碰了我
He laid hands upon me.
我有权看着他死
It is my right to see him die.
进取号♥呼叫史波克
Enterprise to Mr. Spock.
麦考伊医生,请回答
Dr. McCoy, come in please.
传感器上可以看到,上尉,传送到我的频道
I have it on the sensors, sir. Tie into my channel, lieutenant.
已传送
Tied in.
…我们遭到了来自克林贡飞船的猛烈攻击
... commanding. We are under heavy attack by Klingon vessels.
两艘护卫舰已损毁
Two convoy ships are already damaged.
请务必提供援助,进取号♥,收到请回复
We must have help. Enterprise, acknowledge.
收到请回复…
Please acknowledge. Repeat...
已重新计算拦截航线并导入,长官
Interception course computed and laid in, sir.
准备驶离轨道,苏鲁先生
Prepare to take us out of orbit, Mr. Sulu.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
史考特,舰长还…
Scotty, the captain...
有一艘联邦星舰遭到了攻击,向我们发出求救信♥号♥♥
We have a distress call from a Federation ship under attack.
这是我们的职责所在
That's where our duty lies.
苏鲁,驶离轨道,曲速5前进
Take us out of orbit, Mr. Sulu. Ahead warp 5.
舰长日志,星历3498.9
Captain's log, stardate 3498.9.
史考特少校暂任指挥官
Lieutenant Commander Scott in temporary command.
我们被迫离开科普兰星球,前去营救一艘
We were forced to leave Capella to come to the aid of a Federation vessel
正遭受克林贡人攻击的联邦星舰
under attack by a Klingon vessel.
回应求救信♥号♥♥之前
We were unable to contact our landing party
我们无法与地面派遣小组取得联♥系♥
before we were forced to answer the distress signal.
无法与地面派遣小组取得联♥系♥很是蹊跷
Our inability to reach the landing party is strange,
我很担心
and I am concerned.
我们的回舰信♥号♥♥已经发出1小时12分钟了,还没有回复…
Our check-in signal is one hour 12 minutes overdue.
鉴于没有侦察小组出现
Since no reconnaissance party has appeared,
鉴于史考特先生在这方面总是十分高效…
and since Mr. Scott is notably efficient in such matters...
可以确定一定是有什么事让他抽不开身
I must assume that something's keeping them busy up there.
克林贡飞船
The Klingon ship.
这个结论很合理
That would seem a logical conclusion.
舰长…
Captain...
我得治好那女人的胳膊
...l'm gonna fix that woman's arm.
我碰了她,他们也只能杀我一次
They can only kill me once for touching her.
好主意,老骨头
That's a very good idea, Bones.
没错,舰长,这主意很棒
Yes, captain. An excellent idea.
让我看看那只胳膊
Let me see that arm.
你不能碰我
You will not touch me.
你之前说自己准备好赴死了
You said you were prepared to die.
难道说你更愿意活着?
Does that mean you prefer to die?
回到星舰我们就可以保证你的安全,少校你自己来选
I think we can get you safely to the ship. Your choice.
活着总是更吸引人
To live is always desirable.
很好,走吧
All right, let's go.
克林贡
Klingon.
那边没什么需要你担心的
There is nothing to concern you there.
我们有协议,马布,我有权掌握自己的武器
We made an agreement, Maab. I have a right to my weapons.
我们会好好保管的,克林贡
We have them well cared for, Klingon.
等我们的生意谈妥了,就会还给你
Your weapon will be returned when our business is completed.
这才是我们的协议
That was our agreement.
后部相位炮已准备好,即将进入舰桥
Aft phaser, affirmative. We're going to bridge.
接近运输舰的最后报告位置,长官
Approaching the freighter's last reported position, sir.
传感器报告,契诃夫?
Sensor report, Mr. Chekov?
没有,长官,没有残骸,没有遗留物
Negative, sir. No debris, no residual particles.
毫无痕迹
No traces.
苏鲁先生,启动标准搜索程序
Mr. Sulu, begin a standard search pattern.
开启全部扫描仪,契诃夫
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表