剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
you will take the punishment.
这比颈圈的惩罚舒服多了
It is less painful than the collar.
转过去
Turn around.
舰长,你将作为训练的靶子
Captain, you will be practise target.
就这么损失掉你实在可惜,舰长
It is a shame to lose you, captain,
但是为了杀鸡儆猴也算是值了
but it is worth it as an example to the others.
舰长日志,追加,星历未知
Captain's log, supplemental. Stardate unknown.
我们仍处于被陌生人囚禁的状态
Our strange captivity continues.
这个星球叫三曲星
This planet is called Triskelion.
我么不知道它所处的位置,我们不知道谁在背后控制着它
We do not know its location. We do not know who controls it.
但是显然这里很危险
Its dangers are abundantly clear.
停!
Hold!
休息时间,暂停45秒
Rest interval. Fifteen trisecs.
他挥鞭子的速度太快
He's pretty fast with that whip.
这样的训练会把你变得更强健,喝下去
This will strengthen you. Drink it.
柯龙的左眼是弱点,尽量接近他的左侧
Kloog's left eye is weak. Approach him from that side.
回到场地
Resume places.
停
Hold.
我们停止了,1号♥供应者
We hold, Provider One.
一号♥供应者为新来的奴隶出价300夸路
Provider One bids 300 quatloos for the newcomers.
2号♥供应者,350夸路! - 3号♥供应者,400夸路!
Provider Two, 350 quatloos! - Provider Three, 400!
一千夸路! - 一千零五十夸路!
One thousand quatloos! - One thousand fifty quatloos!
两千
Two thousand.
两千夸路竞价
Two thousand quatloos are bid.
还有人继续追加吗?
Is there a challenge?
新奴隶属于1号♥供应者
The newcomers have been vended to Provider One.
我们是自♥由♥人
We're free people.
我们不属于任何人
We belong to no one.
真够冲的!我出15夸路打赌他驯不熟
Such spirit! I wager 15 quatloos that he is untrainable.
20夸路这仨都是驯不熟的
Twenty quatloos that all three are untrainable.
五千夸路这几个新来的最终结局就是死
Five thousand quatloos that the newcomers will have to be destroyed.
接受,给他们增加标记,高尔特
Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
你们现在的归属非常不错
You now bear the mark of a fine herd.
但是我必须要警告你
But I must warn you, any further disobedience
你现在是完全驯化的的奴隶
now that you are full-fledged thralls
违令者死
will be punishable by death.
史波克,他们被传送到这么远的地方完全讲不通啊
Mr. Spock, it just doesn't make sense they could have come this far.
应该在他们失踪的区域
If there's any chance at all,
尽一切可能的继续搜寻他们
it's to continue to search in the area they were lost.
我们已经对那片区域进行了搜寻
We searched the area.
也有可能我们遗漏了什么
It's always possible to miss something.
比如说传送室机械故障?
Such as a failure in the transporter mechanism?
不,长官,没有出现故障的迹象
No, sir. There was no sign of failure.
是在伽马II星没有出现故障的迹象而已
There was no sign of them in the area of Gamma II.
要是真有的话,那他们
If they weren't there, it's just ridiculous to think
怎么可能还活着,毕竟都过了这么久了
they could still be alive. Not after all this time.
如果是这样,我们只能背水一战,继续目前的航程
In that case, we have nothing to lose by pursuing our present course.
慢点,等等我,等等
Slow down. Slow down. Wait a minute. Wait up.
我们快走了两英里了,能不能喘口气?休息一下
We've covered over two miles. Can we take a breather? A rest.
好吧,如果你累了的话 - 好
Very well, if you are tired. - Yes.
能离开城区真是太好了,哪怕一会儿也好
Well, it's good to get away from that development area, even for a while.
莎娜,为什么供应者们?
Shahna, why do the Providers?
为什么他们喜欢看着其他人受伤死掉?
Why do they like to watch others being hurt, killed?
一直都是这样的
That is the way.
他们的声音听起来很机械
Their voices sound mechanical.
他们是计算机吗? - 计算机?
Are they computers? - Computers?
你见过他们吗?他们有身体吗?
You've seen them? Do they have bodies?
有是有,但跟我们的不一样
Not such as ours.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这里被遗弃了
It is not used.
这地方很古老了,有名字吗?
It's very old. Does it have a name?
莎娜…
Shahna...
…这里会不会曾经是供应者的城市?
...could it have been a city for the Providers?
我觉得不应该问这种问题
I do not think it is well to ask such things.
他们有身体的吧,或者曾经有过?
They do have bodies, or did have?
不应该谈论这种事情
One does not talk of such things.
真是美丽的乡村景色啊
Very pretty country.
很像我的故乡,地球
Very much like my home planet, Earth.
故乡? - 我出生的地方
Planet? - Where I was born.
莎娜,你从不看夜晚的天空吗?
Shahna, don't you ever look at the night sky?
那远方的亮光
The lights up there?
我看过
I have looked at them.
那是恒星
Well, those are stars.
恒星周围有行星
And around them are planets.
那里有人居住,就跟我们一样
And there are people that live on them, just like us.
怎么会有人住在一点亮光上?
How can one live on a flicker of light?
从地球看来,三曲星的三颗恒星,也不过是一点光亮
From Earth, Triskelion's three suns are just a flicker of light.
说实话,这是我见过的最黑暗的星球
Actually, this is the darkest planet I've ever seen.
黑暗?
Dark?
但这里很明亮啊,房♥间里也很明亮
But all is lighted. Here, the chambers.
奴隶们没有自♥由♥,莎娜
The thralls have no freedom, Shahna.
你们什么也不做什么也不想,完全听从供应者的命令
You don't think or do anything but what the Providers tell you.
那还能做什么呢?
What else would one do?
比如说,爱
Love, for one thing.
爱是什么?
What is love?
爱是…
Love...
…是地球上最重要的事
...is the most important thing on Earth,
尤其是男人和女人之间的爱
especially to a man and a woman.
我们也有配偶啊
We, too, have mates.
需要增加群体数量的时候,供应者会为我选配偶
When it is time to increase the herd, my Provider will select one for me.
地球上,我们自己选择配偶
On Earth, we select our own mate.
选一个我们在乎的人
Someone we care for.
在地球上,男人女人生活在一起…
On Earth, men and women live together...
互相扶持,让对方幸福
...help each other, make each other happy.
你怎么能跟我说这些
I do not think your words are allowed.
好吧,好吧
All right. All right.
跟我讲讲供应者们
Tell me about the Providers.
他们是什么样子,生活在哪里
What do they look like? Where do they live?
我从没见过他们,但据说他们跟我们不一样
I have never seen them, but they are said not to be like us.
他们住在…
They stay in...
停下来,快停下来
Stop it. Stop it!
冲我来啊
I'm responsible!
是我让她讲的
I made her talk!
快停下,她快没命了
Stop it! You're killing her!
她什么都没做,是我的错
She did nothing wrong. It was my fault.
你们想找人受罚,冲我来啊
If you want to punish someone, punish me.
求求你了
Please.
这就是你们人类所说的同情心吗?
Is that what you humans call compassion?
很有趣,但是在这里毫无价值
It is interesting, but it has no value here.
你让我们看到了你有趣的一面,舰长
You present many interesting aspects, captain.
但是你必须学会服从,才能成为一名优秀的奴隶
But you must learn obedience. Then you will be an excellent thrall.
好了,没事了,安静下来吧,莎娜
It's all right. It's all right. You can stop crying now, Shahna.
好了没事了
It's all right.
你…你居然冒险承担他们的怒气
You... You risked bringing their anger on yourself.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do it?
这是我们的传统
It's the custom of my people
帮助遇到困难的人
to help one another when we're in trouble.
那…这…
And... And this...
…这也是“帮助”吗?
...is this also "helping"?
也可以这么说
You could call it that.
那就再帮我一次吧
Please, help me once again.
我从来不知道,两个人之间可以这样
I did not know it could be like this between people.
在你的故乡,一直都是这样吗?
Is it always so in the place you come from?
舰长,你确实让我们吃惊不小啊
Captain, you do indeed present many surprises.
鉴于你取悦了供应者
Because you have amused the Providers,
所以你将不会受到惩罚
there will be no punishment.
回到你的住处吧
Return to your quarters.
史考特先生,能比曲速6再快一点吗?
Mr. Scott, can we manage anything faster than warp 6?
我的意见,长官,我们现在就已经很过分了
It's my opinion that we've gone too far as it is, sir.
他说的没错,史波克
He's right, Spock.
我们在伽马II失去了吉姆和其他人
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表