剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
The responsibility of this hearing is mine.
恰恰相反,准将
On the contrary, commodore,
作为会议主席以及进取号♥大副
as presiding officer and second-in-command of the Enterprise,
这个责任在我
the responsibility is mine.
寇克舰长,你要发言吗?
Captain Kirk, would you like to make a statement?
是的,我有话要说
Yes, I would like to make a statement.
我是这艘船舰的指挥官,并且我完全有能力指挥她
I am the captain of this ship and I'm totally capable of commanding her.
大家还是赶紧结束这个破玩意儿,回去工作吧
Let's call this whole thing off and get back to work.
这不可能,舰长,规程对此有明确要求
It's quite impossible, captain. The regulations are quite specific.
在听证委员会召集所有证人之后
You are entitled to direct examination of all witnesses
你必须立刻接受质询
immediately after the board has questioned them.
我谢谢你,史波克!
That's very kind of you, Spock.
苏鲁,你和寇克舰长一起共事多久了?
Mr. Sulu, how long have you served with Captain Kirk?
两年了,长官 - 就你所知
Two years, sir. - To your knowledge,
他是那种优柔寡断,做事瞻前顾后的人吗?
has he ever had any difficulty making decisions?
不是,长官
No, sir.
他是不是给你指令要求保持在伽马九头蛇座IV星标准轨道上?
Did he order you to maintain standard orbit around Gamma Hydra IV?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
他是不是在几分钟后又再一次重复了这一指令?
Did he not, several minutes later, repeat that order?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
他是不是给你指令要增加轨道近地点? - 是的,长官
Did he order you to increase orbit? - Yes, sir.
他是不是在几分钟后又再一次重复了这一指令?
Did he not, several minutes later, repeat that order?
他没有!
He did not!
我发出了指令并且确定指令会被执行的话
When I give an order, I expect it to be obeyed.
我就没必要再重复一遍自己的话
I don't have to repeat myself.
苏鲁
Mr. Sulu,
请你回答刚才的问题
you'll please answer the question.
是的,长官,寇克舰长重复了这一指令
Yes, sir. Captain Kirk repeated his order.
谢谢,苏鲁
Thank you, Mr. Sulu.
阿特金斯文书
Atkins.
你当着在做这些证人的面,递给了寇克舰长
You handed Captain Kirk a fuel-consumption report
一份耗油量报告,他看完后签字了
in the presence of witnesses, which he read and signed.
是这样的吗?
Is that correct?
长官,他当时正在考虑更重要的问题
Sir, he had more important things on his mind.
目前 - 文书
The present... - Yeoman,
请直接回答我的问题
you will simply answer the question.
我,我猜他不记得自己签过字了
L... I guess he forgot he'd signed it.
你猜?
You guess?
他不记得自己签过字了
He forgot he'd signed it.
谢谢,文书,你可以回去工作了
Thank you, yeoman. You may leave.
乌乎拉上尉
Lieutenant Uhura.
我这儿有一份星际舰队指挥部公告
I have here a bulletin from Starfleet Command
上面提到罗慕兰人已经破解了2号♥代码
which states that the Romulans had broken Code 2.
底下是你的签名吗?
Are these your initials which appear at the bottom?
是的
They are.
你下面的签字是谁的?
And whose initials are those which appear directly below yours?
这些是寇克舰长的
Those of Captain Kirk.
寇克舰长是不是要求你将彗星
Did Captain Kirk ask you to send a message about the comet
穿过伽马九头蛇座IV星的消息发出去?
which passed Gamma Hydra IV?
是的 - 使用2号♥代码?
He did. - Using Code 2?
是的,但是他马上就改口说使用3号♥代码了
Oh, yes, but he changed it to Code 3.
这一更改是在你提醒他罗慕兰人已经破解2号♥代码后
After you reminded him that the Romulans had broken Code 2.
是的 - 谢谢,上尉
Yes. - Thank you, lieutenant.
麦考伊医生
Dr. McCoy.
麦考伊医生
Dr. McCoy.
在呢,在呢,史波克,干嘛?
Yeah. Yes, Mr. Spock, what is it?
几小时前,依照委员会的要求
Several hours ago, at the request of this board,
你为寇克舰长做了一次全面的体♥检♥
you ran a complete physical examination of Captain Kirk.
是的
I did.
医疗数据库,使用已有的标准值作为比对
Medical banks. Compute, describe subject's physical age,
计算,描述该对象实际生理年龄
using established norms as comparative base.
处理中,根据各项生理数据
Working. Subject's physical age, based on physiological profile,
该对象生理年龄在60-72岁,正在迅速老化
between 60 and 72, aging rapidly.
我今年才三十,三十四岁
Oh, I'm thirty-f... I'm 34 years old.
计算机的数据不这么认为,舰长
The computer differs with you, captain.
麦考伊医生 - 干嘛?
Dr. McCoy. - Yes?
请你从专业角度上对寇克舰长
Will you give us your professional evaluation
现在的身体情况给出评估?
of Captain Kirk's present physical condition?
寇克舰长目前正在遭受
Captain Kirk is suffering from
罕见的身体机能退化的折磨
a peculiar physical degeneration
这种退化近似于衰老
which strongly resembles aging.
他的思维能力是不是退化的更为迅速?
Is not his mental capacity degenerating even more rapidly?
是的,但是他目前情况还不错 - 医生
Yes, but he's a better man now... - Doctor,
你听到了计算机对寇克舰长生理年龄的分♥析♥
you heard the computer's analysis of Captain Kirk's physical age.
你认同这个分♥析♥结果吗?
Do you agree with it?
去你的计算机,史波克,你不能和一个机器讨论问题吧
Blasted machines. Spock, you can't argue with a machine.
你认同这个分♥析♥结果吗,医生?
Do you agree with it, doctor?
是的,我认同
Yes. Yes, I do agree.
我很抱歉,吉姆
And I am sorry, Jim.
委员会没有其它问题要质询了
This board has no further questions.
斯托克准将,不知道你是不是还有其他问题
Unless you, Commodore Stocker, have something you would like to add.
没有了,质询结果我很满意,史波克
No. I am quite satisfied, Mr. Spock.
你准备找其它证人吗,寇克舰长?
Do you wish to call any witnesses, Captain Kirk?
我完全有能力为自己辩护,史波克
I'm perfectly capable of speaking in my own defence, Mr. Spock.
舰长,我建议 - 不,没关系,史波克,我能行
Captain, I would suggest... - No, it's all right, Spock. It's all right.
开这个听证会其实原因只有一个
There's only one reason, and one reason alone
因为我拒绝离开伽马九头蛇座II星
for having this hearing. I refuse to leave Gamma Hydra II.
伽马九头蛇座IV星,舰长
Gamma Hydra IV, captain.
没错,口误
Yes. A slip of the tongue.
你已经没办法记住你曾经所下达过得指令
Captain, your inability to remember having given commands,
读过和签过的重要文件了
reading and signing important orders and then forgetting them,
而你自己的首席医生也得出了身体机能分♥析♥结果
your physical analysis as compiled by your own chief surgeon,
这些证据都无可辩驳的证明了
all of these things would appear to be irrefutable proof
你的身体和思维机能已经退化了
of failing physical and mental condition.
那我想问问,在这样的情况下谁会不受影响呢?
So I'm a little confused. Who wouldn't be at a time like this?
我的船舰遇到了麻烦,我的船员饱受病痛折磨
My ship's in trouble, my senior officers are ill,
是个人都有可能被
and this nonsense about a competency hearing
这个什么乱七八糟的能力听证会绕进去
is enough to mix up any man.
试图解雇一个在任的舰长
Trying to relieve a captain of his command is...
实在是,什么来的,是,是
Why, that's... That's...
史波克
Spock.
我简直不敢相信你会这么对我
I wouldn't have believed it of you.
来吧,问我问题
Go ahead. Ask me questions.
我会证明我的能力的,我的记忆力完全没问题
I'll show you what I'm capable of. Nothing wrong with my memory.
来吧,问什么都行
Go ahead, ask me anything.
我们现在正在伽马九头蛇座II星轨道上,对吧?
We're in orbit around Gamma Hydra II, right?
总之,都不是问题
Anyhow, it doesn't matter.
指挥一艘星舰远比
There's a lot more to running a starship
回答一堆愚蠢的问题要复杂得多
than answering a lot of fool questions.
复杂的多
A lot more.
来吧,问我问题吧 - 我们已经没什么要问的了,舰长
Go ahead, ask me a question. - We have no more questions, captain.
问我什么都行
Ask me anything.
随便什么都行
Anything.
不会再有其他问题需要质询了,舰长
There will be no more questions, captain.
如果可以的话,希望你离开这里,委员会需要投票表决
If you would leave the room so the board can vote...
好主意,赶紧投票赶紧结束
Good idea. Get this stupid voting over with
这样我就可以回去工作了
so I can get back to running the ship.
再没见过这么蠢的事儿了
Worst fool thing I ever heard of.
一堆事儿要处理,居然还有闲心开什么听证会
Competency hearing when there's work to be done.
我会在我的舱室里等着你们的决定
I'll be in my quarters awaiting your decision.
鉴于几位高级指挥官身体条件也无法胜任
Well, since the senior officers are incapable,
作为将级军官,按照规程,将由我来接替指挥
and I am of flag rank, I am forced by regulations to assume command.
长官,你从来没有指挥过一艘星舰
Sir, you have never commanded a starship.
那你说怎么办,史波克
What would you have, Mr. Spock,
找一个实际经验比我还少的尉官吗?
a junior officer with far less experience than I have?
罗慕兰星的威胁还在 - 我们必须要挽救这些人
The danger from the Romulans... - We have to save these people.
苏鲁
Mr. Sulu.
设定去星际10号♥基地的直航航线,曲速5
Set a direct course for Starbase 10. Warp 5.
穿过中立区吗? - 马上执行,苏鲁
Across the neutral zone? - Immediately, Mr. Sulu.
所有人回到自己的岗位上
All officers are to return to their posts.
史波克?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表