剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Random chance seems to have operated in our favour.
简单来说就是,我们运气挺好
In plain, non-Vulcan English, we've been lucky.
我就是这么说的,医生
I believe I said that, doctor.
它改变方向了,正前往下一个类太阳系
It's veering off. Back on course for the next solar system.
是参宿七殖民地,长官
The Rigel colonies, sir.
看来其程序设定了在超过某一半径之后
Evidently programmed to ignore anything as small as a ship
它就会自动忽略星舰这么小的目标
beyond a certain radius.
我们保持适当的距离
We'll maintain a discreet distance
绕回去营救舰长
and circle back to pick up the captain.
你不能就这么放任它前往参宿七
You can't let that thing reach Rigel.
无数无辜的人会死的
Millions of innocent people would die.
我很了解参宿七星的人口,准将
I am aware of the Rigel system's population, commodore,
但我们只有一艘星舰,偏转器保护盾也只勉强可以用
but we are only one ship. Our deflector shields are strained.
子空间发射机形同虚设
Our subspace transmitter is useless.
按照逻辑,我们的首要任务是逃生,并警告星际舰队
Logically, our primary duty is to survive in order to warn Starfleet Command.
我们的首要任务是保护星际联邦的生命安全
Our primary duty is to maintain life and the safety of Federation planets.
你不这么认为吗?
Do you deny that?
苏鲁先生,请你设定回避路线,返回星座号♥
Mr. Sulu, you will lay in an evasive course back to the Constellation.
是,先生 - 牢记这条命令,舵手
Aye, aye, sir. - Belay that last order, helmsman.
180度转弯,右满舵,准备出击
One hundred and eighty degree turn, hard about. We're going to attack.
执行我刚才的命令,苏鲁先生
You will carry out my last order, Mr. Sulu.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
我正式通知你
I am officially notifying you
根据星际舰队准将条例
that I am exercising my option
我将行使我的权力
under regulations as a Starfleet commodore,
也就是说,我将接任进取号♥的指挥官
and that I am assuming command of the Enterprise.
你有这么做的权力
You have the right to do so
但是我建议不要这么做
but I would advise against it.
那东西必须被摧毁
That thing must be destroyed.
你曾尝试过一次,准将
You tried to destroy it once before, commodore.
其结果是星舰失事,船员牺牲
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
那次是我的失误,我们太深入了
I made a mistake then. We were too far away.
这次我打算在近距离平射射程以全部相位炮攻击它
This time I'm going to hit it with full phasers at point-blank range.
传感器显示这东西的外壳是固体中子态
Sensors show the object's hull is solid neutronium.
单单一艘星舰无法与之匹敌
A single ship cannot combat it.
史波克先生,就这样吧
Mr. Spock, that will be all.
你被解除指挥官职务了
You have been relieved of command.
不要逼我也解除你的大副职务
Don't force me to relieve you of duty as well.
你不能让他这样做,史波克
You can't let him do this, Spock.
医生,你越界了
Doctor, you are out of line.
你也是…先生
So are you... sir.
史波克?
Well, Spock?
不幸的是,根据星际舰队章程B部分的104条规定 我别无选择
Unfortunately, Starfleet Order 104, Section B, leaves me no alternative.
1A一段中明确说明…
Paragraph 1 A clearly states...
别管什么条例了!你明知道他是错的
To blazes with regulations! You can't let him take command
怎么能让他接手指挥权
when you know he's wrong.
如果你能证明德克尔准将生理
If you can certify Commodore Decker
或心理上不适合担任指挥官一职
medically or psychologically unfit for command,
我便可以根据C部分的规定解除他的职务
I can relieve him under Section C.
我现在就可以证明
I'll certify that right now.
根据规定,你还得出示医疗记录以证明结果的真实性
You will also be asked to produce your medical records to prove it.
你知道我现在没时间对他做检查
Now, you know I haven't had time to run an examination on him.
那么你的证明就不具有法律效力
Then your statement would not be considered valid.
你可以退下了,医生
You may leave the Bridge, doctor.
那舰长呢?我不能丢下…
What about the captain? We can't leave...
医生,你可以退下了
Doctor, you may leave the Bridge.
史波克!想想办法啊!
Spock! Do something!
史波克先生清楚自己的职责所在,医生
Mr. Spock knows his duty under regulations, doctor.
那你呢?
Do you?
右满舵,舵手,路径:32度,标记10
Hard about, helmsman. Course: 32 degrees, mark 10.
偏转器全功率开启,准备好主相位炮
Deflectors at full power. Ready on main phaser banks.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
我是寇克 - 舰长
Kirk here. - Captain,
脉冲引擎的控制回路被融化成固体了
the impulse engines' control circuits are fused solid.
曲速引擎控制回路呢?
What about the warp drive control circuits?
对,我们可以交叉连接控制回路
Aye, we can cross-connect the controls,
但是一个人无法操作星舰啊
but the ship'll be almost impossible for one man to handle.
操心你自己的工作吧,史考特 我♥操♥心我的就好了,快工作
Worry about your miracles, Scotty, I'll worry about mine. Get to work.
是,舰长
Aye, sir.
沃什博恩,试试2G6回路
Washburn, try the 2G6 circuit.
快速接近中
Closing fast.
偏转器全功率开启中,不能再多了
Deflector shields at full power. They can't take much more of this.
舵手,保持航向 全部相位炮,待命
Helmsman, hold your course. Stand by, all phaser banks.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
偏转器还挺得住,不过在变弱 准将,我们必须撤退
Deflectors holding, but weakening. We must retreat, commodore.
能量流失… - 我才是指挥官,史波克先生
The energy drain... - I'm in command here, Mr. Spock.
维持航向不变,舵手,接近它
Maintain your course, helmsman. Get us in closer.
准备好试一试了吗? - 马上就好,舰长
Ready to give it a try? - Just one minute, sir.
史考特,你那边怎么样?
Scotty, how are you doing?
控制回路已全部连接,舰长
Controls are all hooked up, sir
我们应该留一些动力供你一会儿使用
We should have some power for you soon.
现在试试,舰长
Try it now, captain.
是,我想…
Yes, I think...
这是怎么回事?
What the devil's going on?
开火!
Fire!
直接攻击
Direct hit.
反弹回来了
They just bounced off.
准将,我强烈建议马上撤离
Commodore, I urgently recommend immediate withdrawal.
我知道了,保持航向,开火!
Recommendation noted. Maintain course. Fire!
寇克呼叫进取号♥,请回答
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in.
进取号♥,请回答 史波克先生,请回答
Enterprise, come in. Mr. Spock, come in.
寇克呼叫进… 史考特,我要的动力呢?
Kirk to Enterpri... Scotty, where's that power?
马上就好,舰长,按照目前的状态
Coming, sir. If I push these impulse engines
如果脉冲引擎使用过度的话,会爆♥炸♥的
too hard in the condition they're in, they'll blow apart.
沃什博恩去轮机室,帮帮史考特
Washburn, go down to Engineering, assist Mr. Scott.
是,舰长
Aye, sir.
史考特,将脉冲引擎开到最大
Scotty, push it right to the edge.
这艘星舰必须动起来
This ship has got to manoeuvre.
是,舰长
Aye, sir.
长官,偏转器防护盾失效了
Sir, deflector shields are gone.
长官,7号♥甲班报告主引擎动力衰竭
Sir, Deck 7 reports power failure in main energisers.
启动应急方案
Implementing emergency procedures.
3号♥、4号♥甲板报告称人员伤亡严重
Severe casualties reported on Decks 3 and 4.
损伤控制组封住了船体开口
Damage-control party sealing off inner-hull rupture.
它停火了,我们被一股牵引光束包围了
It has ceased fire. We're being held in a tractor beam.
我们要被拖进去了,准将,我们必须撤退
We're being pulled inside, commodore. You must veer off.
保持相位炮攻击不变,舵手
Maintain phaser fire, helmsman.
我们已经失去曲速引擎了
We have lost warp power.
如果不在60秒内摆脱牵引光束
If we don't break the tractor beam
就逃脱不了了
within 60 seconds, we never will.
你难道不明白吗?我们必须得摧毁它
But don't you understand? We've got to destroy it!
这不合逻辑,长官
That, sir, is illogical.
这种企图自杀的行为可以证明你
It is suicide. Attempted suicide would be proof
心理上不适合担任指挥官
that you are psychologically unfit for command.
如果你不撤退
If you don't veer off,
我将据此解除你的职务
I shall relieve you on that basis.
撤退! - 应急脉冲动力
Veer off! - Emergency impulse power.
我们甩不掉它的 - 需要更多动力
We can't break loose. - We need more power.
没有其他动力了!我们被拖进去了
We haven't got it! We're being pulled inside.
史考特,我要的动力呢
Scotty, give me that power.
马上就来,舰长
You've got it, captain.
刚好可以让星舰动起来 再多的我也无能为力了
Just enough to move us. I can't do better.
这样就行了
That'll do.
全速前进,史考特先生
Full ahead, Mr. Scott.
就是这样,史考特先生
That's it, Mr. Scott.
保持动力
Keep that power coming.
全力后退 - 是,长官
Full power astern. - Aye, sir.
我们还是动不了
We still can't move.
保持动力,史考特
Keep pouring it on, Scotty.
舰长,我还是没搞清明白我们要干嘛
Captain, I still don't know what we're doing.
我们可以动,但是进取号♥动不了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表