剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Your communicator.
现在
Now...
联♥系♥你的飞船
...signal your ship.
别这样希尔薇娅 ,别!
Don't. Sylvia, don't!
寇克呼叫进取号♥,请回答
Kirk to Enterprise, come in. Come in.
进取号♥,这里是寇克舰长请回答 - 舰长
Enterprise, I'm Captain Kirk. Come in. - Captain.
你们怎么样?你们在哪? 其他人都好吗,长官?
Are you all right? Where are you? Are the others all right, sir?
别担心我们,你们那发生了什么?
Never mind about us. What's happening up there?
温度长官,温度一直在升高
The temperature, sir. It keeps rising.
读数
Reading, mister.
在过去的30秒内升高了60度
It's up 60 degrees in the past 30 seconds.
我们要被烤熟了
We're burning up, sir.
德赛尔
DeSalle...
把后备能源接到散热器上
...channel bypass power into your heat dissipation units.
我已经这样做了,舰长,然而没什么用
I've already done it, captain. It had no effect.
我们正被放在火上烤 - 好吧
We're cooking up here. - All right.
我会处理的,寇克完毕
I'll handle it down here. Kirk out.
你赢了
You've won.
现在你可以放松了舰长,你的船很安全
You can relax now, captain. Your ship is safe.
温度基本已经恢复正常
The temperature is almost back to normal...
下降得非常快
...dropping down fast.
上尉,试着联♥系♥寇克
Lieutenant, try to raise the captain again.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长,请回答舰长
Enterprise to Captain Kirk. Come in, please.
进取号♥呼叫寇克舰长,请回答
Enterprise to Captain Kirk. Acknowledge.
我们找不到他们的信♥号♥♥,德赛尔
We've lost him again, Mr. DeSalle.
舰长,你已经看到了我们的科技
Captain, you've seen something of our science,
现在告诉我们你们的
now tell us about yours.
你似乎跟我们不在一个频道上
You seem to be singing a different tune.
我想了解你们更多,不管那是魔法还是科学
I'd rather know more about yours. You call it "magic," you call it "science".
似乎跟这两者都不一样
It seems to be unrelated to both of them.
你们怎么称呼它,舰长? - 我不打算给它起名字
What would you name it, captain? - I wouldn't attempt to name it.
但是你们的想法似乎起到了我们工具的作用
But you seem to do with your mind what we do with tools.
你们用心灵感应来改变移♥动♥物体
You alter matter, move it about by telekinesis.
是的我们能改变分子 - 克拉波,你说得太多了!
Yes, we can change the molecular... - Korob, you talk too much!
你用史考特和苏鲁引诱我们来这
You kept Scott and Sulu as catspaws to lure us down here.
你怎么知道我们回来? - 我们不知道
How'd you know we'd come? - We didn't have to know.
他们知道 - 够了
They knew. - Enough of this.
你会告诉我们我们想知道的
You will tell us what we want to know.
现在威胁太晚了些,你让我联♥系♥我们的船
It's too late for threats. You let me contact the ship.
你觉得一个搜索队到这会用多长时间?
How long do you think it will be before a search party arrives?
反正要些时间,舰长
Some time, captain.
相当长的时间
Quite some time.
不会有什么搜索队了,寇克舰长
There will be no search party, Captain Kirk.
舰长,你的船周围有个不能穿过的力场
An impenetrable force field around your ship, captain.
不会妨碍轨道运行,但是你的人都被困在里边了
It will not hinder orbit, but your people are prisoners within it.
听起来像一个力场,长官
It's some kind of a force field, sir.
但是和你们知道的都不一样
But not like any other I've heard of before.
不知来自何处
It's not coming from anywhere...
只是在我们周围
...it's simply all around us.
我建议你最好合作,舰长
I would advise you to cooperate, captain.
强行从你们大脑里抽取我们需要的信息并不难
Forcible extraction of the information we wish from you is not complicated,
但这很疼,并且很可能会有生命危险
but it is extremely painful. And it has a certain
我们没什么好谈的
draining effect. - We have nothing to discuss.
带他们去牢房♥待着
Take them to their cell.
等等
Wait.
医生留下
The doctor will stay.
你是下一个,舰长,早晚都一样
Your turn will be next, captain. It makes little difference.
带他们离开
Take them out of here.
波长分♥析♥,契诃夫?
Wavelength analysis, Mr. Chekov?
无法分♥析♥,长官
It will not analyse, sir.
好吧
All right.
但是力场在那,是真实存在的
But it's there, and it's real.
如果是真实存在的,就应该被探测到
If it's real, it can be affected.
操控室,准备将所有能量都转移到外壁上
Engineering, standby to divert all power systems to the outer hull.
准备将脉冲引擎升至最大功率
Prepare impulse engines for generation of maximum heat
准备就绪
directed as ordered.
可能我们拿它没办法
Maybe we can't break it,
但是我们会努力在上面撞出个坑
but I'll bet you credits to navy beans we can put a dent in it.
用了多长时间了?
How long has it been?
22分钟17秒 - 谢谢
22 minutes,17 seconds. - Thanks.
我在想他们会对医生做什么
I wonder what they're doing to Doc.
我们一会就知道了
I'm sure we'll find out shortly.
吉姆
Jim...
我们看到的这些东西
...all these things that we've seen...
他们和地球人太像了
...to an Earthman like yourself they must seem quite familiar.
相似,令人惊讶
Familiar. Startling...
没有道理 - 对极了
...not rational. - Precisely.
我想和你谈谈关于种族潜意识的心理学
I refer you to the psychological theory of the racial subconscious.
各种神话,符号♥ - 你的意思是鬼、巫师?
The universal myths, symbols. - Ghosts, witches, you mean?
还有地牢,城♥堡♥和黑猫
And dungeons, and castles, and black cats.
他们都属于模糊的意识世界
They all belong to the twilight world of consciousness.
他们试图探测我们的意识 - 但是他们失败了
They tried to tap our conscious mind. - And they missed.
他们只是探测到了我们的潜意识
They reach basically only the subconscious.
你对那些测试的反应
Korob seemed quite puzzled...
似乎弄得克拉波心烦意乱
...by your reaction to the environment he had provided.
他期望我反应的像正常一样
He expected me to react as though it were all normal.
他承认他们不是这个星球的原住民
He admitted they weren't native to this planet.
而且属于和我们不同的科学体系
And not to have a knowledge of our scientific methods
和我们在银河系见过的其他生命都不一样
is most unlikely, for any life form we've met in this galaxy.
他们叫我们生物
They refer to us as "creatures"...
就好像我们是某种未知生物
as though we were some species they were unfamiliar with.
如果我们是生物
If we're creatures...
你猜他们到底是什么?
I wonder what they're really like?
很显然,对我们绝对是
Evidently something...
完全是外星人
...totally alien in all respect.
同意,完全是外星人
Agreed. Totally alien.
我不喜欢有敌意的陌生人
I don't like hostile strangers
还对我们的星系和世界有着强烈的兴趣
showing such an acute interest in our galaxy,
完全不像友善的访客
our world, Spock. Not at all like friendly visitors.
我们必须阻止他们,毫不留情
We're going to have to stop them. Cold.
但是同时
But at the moment...
现在我也没什么办法了
I too, am at a loss at this time to suggest a course of action.
老骨头
Bones.
医生
Doc.
你忘了我们来这是为了什么
You forget what we were sent here for.
我什么也没忘,我不是宠物,克拉波,不像你
I forget nothing. I'm not a puppet, Korob, like you.
你是个背叛者! - 你是个笨蛋!
You're a traitor! - You are a fool!
看看这些我们所没有的
We have nothing like this.
我喜欢极了
And I like it.
触摸,感受,理解享受的含义
To touch, to feel, to understand the idea of luxury.
我喜欢这样
I like it...
而且我不愿意失去它
...and I don't intend to leave it.
我们得对上头负责任 - 他们根本不懂什么叫知觉
We have a duty to the Old Ones. - What do they know of sensations!
这是一个新世界 - 你太残酷了
This is a new world. - You're cruel.
那样折磨我们的样品
You torture our specimens.
那也是一种新鲜的体验,我觉得非常刺♥激♥
And that too, is a new sensation. I find it stimulating.
你错了!
You're wrong!
你正在抛弃你所赖以生存的一切
You're discarding everything we live by.
这是我自己的决定,你是个懦夫,克拉波
I live by my own decisions. You're a weak fool, Korob.
我有这个能力 - 但是你却害怕使用它
I have the power. - But you're afraid to use it.
不要逼我
Don't threaten me.
我可以制♥服♥你
I can squash you,
这种感觉很有趣
and that would be an interesting sensation, yes.
我发现我喜欢上了这些新感觉
I find I like these new sensations.
不要试图逼我
Don't try to push me.
舰长
Captain...
我们该谈谈了
...it's time for our talk.
克拉波,给我们一点空间带着这些人跟你走
Korob, leave us alone and take these men with you.
这还没完,希尔薇娅
This is not ended, Sylvia.
但是很快就完了,老人家
But it may end soon, old man.
现在谈吧?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表