剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
and employ our computers to learn the truth.
他们都是很骄傲的人,有自己的传统,自己的律法
These are a proud people. They have their own customs, their own laws.
既然我们在这里,就要入乡随俗
And while we're here, we're subject to them.
我们必须这么做
It is absolutely imperative
这件事必须按照埃及列斯律法来解决,明白了吗?
that this matter be resolved according to Argelian law. Is that clear?
是,舰长
Quite clear, captain.
我也很不愿意这样,但是我们必须这么做
I don't like it any more than you do, but there's nothing we can do about it.
完毕
Kirk out.
开始吧,不要打破圆圈
Let us begin. Let the circle not be broken.
仔细看那火焰,它在真理的圣坛上燃烧
Concentrate upon the flame which burns upon the Altar of Truth.
是啊
Yes.
我看到了一些事情
There is something here.
可怕的事情,我能感受到它的存在
Something terrible. I feel its presence.
恐惧、愤怒、憎恨
Fear, anger, hatred.
愤怒喂养着火焰
Anger feeds the flame.
我看到了恶魔,鬼怪,可怕的恶魔
There is evil here, monstrous, terrible evil.
饥饿的吞噬者
Consuming hunger.
憎恨所有生灵,憎恨女人
Hatred of all that lives, hatred of women.
永生不死的饥饿
A hunger that never dies.
强大无比,势不可挡
It is strong, overpowering.
古老的恶魔,它的名字是
An ancient terror. It has a name.
博拉迪斯,科斯拉,瑞吉克
Beratis, Kesla, Redjac.
吞噬所有生命,所有光明
Devouring all life, all light.
永生不死的饥饿
A hunger that will never die!
瑞吉克!瑞吉克!
Redjac! Redjac!
三起谋杀案
Three murders,
每一次凶手都指向斯考特
and Scotty the only possible answer each time.
我不管情况是什么,吉姆
I don't care what the circumstances indicate, Jim.
斯考特不可能杀人的 - 正常情况下是不会
Scotty simply could not have done it. - Normally, no.
可是他头上的伤… - 不,舰长…
But that blow on his head could... - No, captain.
斯考特,对不起
Scotty, I'm sorry.
你甚至都想不起来自己究竟有没有做过
You don't even remember whether you did it or not.
我同意你,舰长
I agree with you, captain.
我很满意,斯考特先生的确有罪
I am perfectly satisfied Mr. Scott is guilty.
但不是他的责任 - 这点还没法证明
But not responsible. - That is unproven.
我们可以证明他是否失去了理智 - 各位
We can prove it. If he's insane. - Gentlemen, please.
怎么会有人做出如此可怕的事情?
How could any man do such monstrous things?
我们也想搞清楚,先生
That's what we hope to find out, sir.
斯考特先生?
Mr. Scott?
我发誓,我没有谋杀你妻子
Sir, I swear to you, I did not kill your wife
也没有谋杀其他女人
or the other ladies.
你自己也承认了,不清楚自己是不是杀了人
By your own admission, you don't know whether you did or didn't.
你自称“失忆”… - 亨吉斯先生
Your so-called failing memory... - Mr. Hengist.
如果在进取号♥上,我们可以对斯考特先生的
On the Enterprise we can make a recording of the registrations
下意识和潜意识活动进行记录
of Mr. Scott's conscious and subconscious mind.
这样就可以搞清楚之前他到底做了什么
And they will tell us what happened to him in the recent past.
不要再猜疑了,我们会搞清楚
There would be no room for doubt. We would know.
毕竟我们要寻找的是真♥相♥,没错吧,长官?
And after all, that's what we're after, isn't it, prefect? To know?
先生,你声称不记得关于谋杀的任何细节
You, sir, claim to remember nothing about the murders.
是
Aye.
如果是这样,有可能你是在不知情的情况下杀了人
If this is so, you may have killed without knowing it.
你的仪器也会如实说明吗?
Will your machines tell us this?
当然
No doubt will remain.
很好
Very well.
我们就去你的星舰吧
We will go to your ship.
有罪的人会面临最古老的惩罚
And he who is guilty will face the ancient penalties,
甚至会有些野蛮和恐怖
barbaric and horrible though they may be.
对于谋杀罪的古老惩罚,便是折磨致死
The ancient penalty for murder was death by slow torture.
此条律法从未改变
That law has never been changed.
你明白了吗,斯考特先生?
Do you understand that, Mr. Scott?
我明白
Aye, I understand.
舰长日志,星历3615.4
Captain's log, stardate 3615.4.
鉴于斯考特先生目前实际处于监禁状态
With Mr. Scott in a technical state of arrest,
我们回到了进取号♥继续进行调查
we've beamed aboard the Enterprise to continue the investigation.
每名证人都要坐在这里,将手放在此平面
Each testifier will sit here, place his hand on this plate.
若证人口述与事实不否,仪器会立即检测到
Any deviation from the factual truth will be immediately detected
并传到这台计算机上,我们就可以看到了
and relayed to this computer, which will, in turn, notify us.
麦考伊医生已经把他的医疗记录输入计算机了
Dr. McCoy has already fed the computer his medical reports.
我们实验室的专家也正在检查凶器
Our laboratory experts are examining the murder weapon
会把分♥析♥结果输入计算机中
and will give their data to the computers for analysis.
我们开始吧?
Shall we begin?
斯考特先生,请就位吧
Mr. Scott, will you take the stand?
计算机,确认身份
Computer, identity verification.
处理中,蒙哥马利·斯考特少校
Working. Lieutenant Commander Montgomery Scott.
编号♥:SE-19754-T
Serial number: SE 19754T.
已确认
Verified.
目前当前身体状况?
Subject's present physical condition?
处理中,目标近期颅骨受到过袭击
Working. Subject recently received severe blow on skull.
损伤愈合中,神经末梢有异常
Damage healing. Some peripheral abnormalities.
此异常是否能够造成功能性记忆缺失?
Sufficient abnormalities to account for periods of functional amnesia?
处理中,否
Working. Negative.
舰长,我不明白怎么会这样
Captain, I don't see how that can be.
除非斯考特在记忆缺失这件事上撒谎
Unless Scotty's lying about his loss of memory.
我没撒谎,舰长
I'm not lying, captain.
关于前两起谋杀我什么都不记得了
I don't remember a thing about the first two murders.
计算机,精确性检测
Computer, accuracy scan.
目标陈述准确性分♥析♥ 无生理变化
Subject relaying accurate account. No physiological changes.
舰长…
Captain...
…嘉利斯先生的妻子被杀害时我没有晕过去
...I didn't black out when Mr. Jaris' wife was killed.
好了,斯考特,说来听听
All right, Scotty. Let's have it.
我们当时拉着手
We were holding hands.
灯灭的时候,圆圈被打破了
When the lights went out, the circle was broken.
我听见可怜的夫人尖叫
I heard the poor lady scream
就朝长桌那头走去
and, as I was near the head of the table anyway,
快到她身边时,感觉到有什么东西挡路
I went toward her, but there was something in my way.
什么东西?你是说,有人
Something? You mean, someone.
不是,舰长,是什么东西
No, captain. Something.
非常寒冷,仿佛从屠♥杀♥场飘来的肮脏寒流
Cold it was, like a stinking draught out of a slaughterhouse.
但是又像是不在那里
But it wasn't really there.
像是…
Like...
你明白吗
If you know what I mean.
计算机?
Computer?
目标陈述准确性分♥析♥ 无生理变化
Subject relaying accurate account. No physiological changes.
好了,说重点吧
All right. Let's hit it on the head.
斯考特,是不是你杀了赛柏?
Scotty, did you kill Sybo?
不是,舰长,我很确定
No, captain. That I'm sure of.
他一直这么说,并没有什么意义
He's been saying that right along. Means no more now than it did before.
斯考特,对我撒谎,你多大了?
Scotty, lie to me. How old are you?
22岁,舰长
Twenty-two, sir.
错误,错误,数据错误
Inaccurate, inaccurate. Data in error.
灯熄灭以后,你拉着谁的手?
After the lights went out, Mr. Scott, who was holding your hand?
一边是莫拉,一边是你
Morla on the one side, and you on the other, sir.
这说明不了什么,舰长
But that doesn't mean anything, captain,
房♥间那么小,灯又灭掉了
with a room that small. The lights were out.
谁都可以有时间杀了夫人的
Anyone would have had time to kill the lady.
但是容我提醒一句,我们发现的时候 她倒在斯考特先生怀里…
But I remind you, we found Mr. Scott holding her in his arms. The knife...
抱歉,但我必须得说
I'm sorry, sir, but I must.
而她背上有刀,他手上则有血
The knife still in her back, and blood on his hands.
他说自己没有杀她的时候
The verifier showed that he was telling the truth
仪器显示没有撒谎
when he said he didn't kill her.
还有两名女子也被谋杀了
There were two other women murdered.
斯考特先生…
Mr. Scott...
…是你杀了卡拉吗? - 我不记得了
...did you kill Kara? - I don't remember.
是你杀了特雷西上尉吗? - 我不记得了
Did you kill Lieutenant Tracy? - I don't remember.
计算机,分♥析♥准确性
Computer, accuracy scan.
目标陈述准确性分♥析♥ 无生理变化
Subject relaying accurate account. No physiological changes.
这只能证明他说自己什么
All that proves is that he's telling the truth
都不记得的时候,没有撒谎 - 这简直是浪费时间
when he says he doesn't remember. - This is a waste of time.
等采集完证词,我们会用心理三录仪
After we take the testimony here, we'll run a psychotricorder analysis
对斯考特先生的记忆进行分♥析♥,这是表层的
of Mr. Scott's memory, which is what we wanted to do on the surface.
然后便可以拿到完整记录了 这样您满意吗,亨吉斯先生?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表