剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我是因为其他的原因
I had other concerns.
大使?
Ambassador?
瓦肯星的沙瑞克
Sarek of Vulcan.
你会投票同意柯林丹星加入♥联♥邦吗?
Do you vote to admit Coridan to the Federation?
伽夫大使,投票不是在这儿举♥行♥的
The vote will not be taken here, Ambassador Gav.
您将在巴比伦星的议会大厅里
My government's instructions will be heard
听到我们政♥府♥对此事的表态
in the Council Chambers on Babel.
不,我问你,你会赞成还是反对,瓦肯星的沙瑞克
No. You. How do you vote, Sarek of Vulcan?
泰勒莱特,你为什么非要知道?
Why must you know, Tellarite?
在议会里,他的投票是风向标
In council, his vote carries others.
我需要知道他给哪方投票
I will know where he stands...
以及这背后的原因
...and why.
泰勒莱特人的争论都是无缘由的,为了争论而争论
Tellarites do not argue for reasons. They simply argue.
不,我问的是你 - 先生们
No. You... - Gentlemen.
沙瑞克大使先生说的非常对
Ambassador Sarek is quite correct when he points out
这里不是巴比伦星的议会大厅
this is not the Council Chamber of Babel.
我知道柯林丹星问题非常有争议
I'm fully aware that the admission of Coridan is a highly debatable issue,
但是你不可能在这儿解决问题
but you won't solve it here.
舰长,你说的对,非常有逻辑性
You are correct, captain. Quite logical.
我很抱歉,舰长
My apologies, captain.
不好意思了
You will excuse me.
大使先生您之前见过伽夫?
Have you met Gav before, ambassador?
在我上次参加一会的时候我们有过争论
We debated during my last Council session.
大使先生 - 伽夫大使争输了
Ambassador. - Ambassador Gav lost.
史波克,我一直怀疑
Spock, I've always suspected
你其实比你表现出来的更人性化一些
that you were a little more human than you let on.
沙瑞克女士
Mrs. Sarek,
我知道对于瓦肯的年轻人有着极其严格的训练
I know about the rigorous training of the Vulcan youth,
但是他有没有像人类小孩儿一样四处瞎玩儿
but tell me, did he ever run and play like the human children, even in secret?
哪怕是偷偷的?
那个,他吧…
Well, he...
他曾经养过一只塞拉当宠物,而且非常喜欢它
He did have a pet sehlat he was very fond of.
塞拉?
Sehlat?
就像一只胖嘟嘟的泰迪熊
It's sort of a fat teddy bear.
一只泰迪熊?
A teddy bear?
医生,不好意思,今天对我夫人来说太过劳累了
Excuse me, doctor. It has been a rather long day for my wife.
舰长 - 大使
Captain. - Ambassador.
一个泰迪熊
A teddy bear.
这么形容并不准确,医生
Not precisely, doctor.
在瓦肯星,这只所谓的泰迪熊是活的
On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive,
而且有着六英寸的獠牙
and they have six-inch fangs.
舰桥呼叫寇克舰长
Bridge to Captain Kirk.
寇克
Kirk here.
感应器收到信♥号♥♥,有不明飞行物正在接近我们
Sensors are registering an unidentified vessel pacing us.
马上到
On my way.
所有值班人员进入黄色警戒,别惊扰了乘客,完毕
All duty personnel on yellow alert. Don't alarm the passengers. Kirk out.
报告
Report.
一艘小型飞船,舰长,已经尾随我们飞了5分钟了
A small ship, captain. It's been there five minutes,
始终在相位炮射程范围之外,处在感应器临界值附近
remaining outside phaser range at extreme limit of sensors.
史波克,身份确认?
Identification, Spock?
感应器信♥号♥♥显示这是一艘侦查舰
Sensors indicate the size of a scout ship,
但是结构与众不同,情况不寻常
but the configuration is unfamiliar. Most unusual.
对呼叫有回应吗?
Does she answer a hail?
我试过所有的频率,以及宇宙翻译器
I've tried all frequencies and hooked in the universal translator.
始终没有回应,长官 - 继续用翻译器呼叫
No response, sir. - Maintain translator broadcast.
确认其是否为联邦授权航♥空♥器
Check records for authorised ships.
星际舰队确认在这个星象中,只有我们是授权船只
Starfleet records no authorised vessel in this quadrant except ours.
你想猜猜这艘船是什么人的吗? - 猜猜?舰长
Care to guess what she is? - Guess, captain?
我需要更多的数据来完成预估
I shall need more data for my estimate.
契科夫,设定航线准备拦截这艘船舰
Mr. Chekov, plot a course to intercept that vessel.
我要近距离看看她长什么样
I want to see what she looks like close up.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
你今天晚上让史波克很尴尬
You embarrassed Spock this evening.
作为一个母亲不应该这么做,他是个瓦肯人
Not even a mother may do that. He is a Vulcan.
他也是人类
He's also human.
他是星际舰队的大副
He's a Starfleet officer.
我以为你反对他参加星际舰队
I thought you didn't approve of Starfleet.
这不是关于我允许他参加舰队的问题
It is not a question of approval.
事实是,他已经是星际舰队的成员了
The fact exists. He is in Starfleet.
为了更好的建立威信,他需要被人敬仰
He must command respect if he is to function.
沙瑞克,你为他感到骄傲,是不是?
Sarek, you're proud of him, aren't you?
你现在对你儿子感到自豪,就像个人类
You're showing almost human pride in your son.
这个与骄傲自豪无关
It does not require pride
史波克应该受到他应得的尊重
to ask that Spock be given the respect which is his due.
不是因为他是我儿子,而是因为他是史波克
Not as my son, but as Spock.
你能明白吗?
Do you understand?
不完全理解,但是,没关系的
Not really. But, it doesn't matter.
反正我爱你
I love you anyway.
我知道,这么说不合逻辑
I know. It isn't logical.
船舰改变航线,并且正以曲速驶来
Vessel changing course. Heading toward us at high warp speed.
主相位炮准备
Ready main phasers.
相位炮准备就绪,长官
Phasers armed and ready, sir.
有意思
Interesting.
他们的速度几乎达到了曲速10
They were travelling at approximately warp 10.
返回原来航向,契科夫随时汇报入侵者行动
Back on original course, Mr. Chekov. Report on intruder's movements.
舰长
Captain.
舰队收到我们这边的情况汇报
Starfleet acknowledges report on our situation and confirms.
经确认,这个星象中没有联邦授权的飞行器
No authorised Federation vessel in this quadrant.
返回原始航线,舰长
Back on original heading, captain.
入侵者也随即改变了他们航线
The intruder changed course immediately after we did.
又开始尾随我们飞行了 - 如影随形
It's paralleling us again. - Well, we have a shadow.
速度更快,灵活性更高,并且不可识别
Faster, more manoeuvrable, and unidentified.
史波克,全面分♥析♥感应器数据
Mr. Spock, full analysis of sensor readings.
我要知道这个入侵者是谁
I want to know who that intruder is.
瓦肯人,我要跟你谈谈
Vulcan, I would speak to you.
看上去这场谈话是无法避免了
It does seem unavoidable.
对于柯林丹星的提议你会怎么投票?
How do you vote on the Coridan admission?
大使先生,你看上去等不及会议召开了
You seem unwilling to wait for the Council meeting, ambassador.
没关系
No matter.
我们投赞成票 - 赞成?为什么?
We favour admission. - You favour? Why?
根据联邦法律,柯林丹星理应得到庇护
Under Federation law, Coridan can be protected
而其星球的财富也应该用于为他的子民造福
and its wealth administered for the benefit of its people.
对你们也有好处 瓦肯人对采矿不感兴趣
It's well for you. Vulcan has no mining interest.
柯林丹星有着取之不尽的双锂晶体
Coridan has nearly unlimited wealth of dilithium crystals,
但是星球本身人口稀少,无力自保
but it is underpopulated and unprotected.
这就导致了一些非法采矿
This invites illegal mining operations.
非法?你这是在指责我们喽?
Illegal. You accuse us?
有一些你们的船舰上面运载着柯林丹星的双锂晶体
Some of your ships have been carrying Coridan dilithium crystals.
你说我们是贼吗?
You call us thieves?
先生们,先生们
Gentlemen. Gentlemen.
你们之间的讨论虽然是你们的事儿
Whatever arguments you have between yourself is your business.
但我的职责是维持船舰的平安
My business is running this ship. And as long as I command...
我的话就是命令
...there will be order.
当然,舰长 - 明白了
Of course, captain. - Understood.
沙瑞克,你会为你刚才的诽谤付出代价的
There will be payment for your slander, Sarek.
威胁是不合逻辑的
Threats are illogical.
而报复的代价则是高昂的
And payment is usually expensive.
保安部呼叫寇克舰长
Security to Captain Kirk.
寇克
Kirk here.
乔瑟夫上尉,长官 我在11甲板,A3区域
Lieutenant Josephs, sir. I'm on Deck 11, Section A3.
我刚刚发现了一个泰勒莱特人,被谋杀了
I just found one of the Tellarites, murdered.
我认为死者是大使先生本人,长官
I think it's the ambassador himself, sir.
他是怎么死的?
How was he killed?
他的脖子被扭断了
His neck was broken.
职业杀手的作为
By an expert.
解释一下
Explain.
从伤口的情况以及位置来看
From the nature and the location of the break,
凶手下手的力度非常精准
I'd say the killer knew exactly where to apply pressure
几乎是立刻毙命的
to snap the neck instantly.
船舰上有谁有这样的背景?
Who aboard would have that knowledge?
瓦肯人
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表