剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
It doesn't matter.
如果史波克没有遵守命令,无论如何都会被杀死
If Spock fails his order, he'll be killed anyway.
我要确保他不遵守命令也能保全自己
I'll see to it that the circumstances of his failure will clear him.
你甚至都不害怕星舰司令部
You're not even afraid of Starfleet Command.
你的计划能这么快得获得权力吗?
Can your scheme bring you that much power so quickly?
那我呢?玛丽安娜该如何自处呢?
And what about me? How does Marlena fit in?
玛丽安娜想要怎么自处呢?
How does Marlena want to fit in?
史考特 - 长官,我是史考特
Scotty. - Scotty here, sir.
我们必须在3个小时内离开这里
We have to get out of here within three hours.
史波克已经得到命令,除非我执行任务,否则就要杀了我
Spock has orders to kill me unless I complete the military mission.
长官,我们这也遇到了一个最后期限 - 说明情况
We've got another deadline too, sir. - Explain.
双路的物质传送
The two-way matter transmission
影响了宇宙中局部场密度
affected the local field density between the universes
而且一直在增加,我们必须要快速行动
and it's increasing. We've got to move fast.
要多快? - 最多一个半小时
How fast? - A half hour, at the most.
如果我们赶不及呢?
If we miss?
我们永远也不能离开这里了
We couldn't get out of here in a century.
我们准备连通引擎和传送室,传导能量了
Now, we're ready to bridge power from the engines to the transporter.
你要下来设置控制面板,这样我们才能连接到传送室
You've got to get down there and free the board so we can lock in.
给我十分钟时间
Give me about ten minutes.
我还要完成一些计算
I've gotta complete a few more computations.
好的,我会在10分钟内到传送室
All right, I'll be in the Transporter Room in ten minutes.
稍后我会在医务室和你汇合 - 好的,长官
I'll meet you in the Sickbay afterward. - Aye, sir.
计算机 - 准备就绪
Computer. - Ready.
解释下工程部计算机的动态
Explain computer activity in the Engineering section.
一项加密调查正在运行
A security research is in progress.
谁在做调查?
Who is conducting the research?
舰长和史考特先生
The captain and Mr. Scott.
这项调查的内容是什么?
What is the nature of the research?
这项调查已经被语♥音♥加密
Program is classified under voice-index lock.
苏鲁先生,你为什么要监视我的通话?
Why are you monitoring my communications, Mr. Sulu?
史波克先生,我的监控板监测到计算机活动
My security board has detected extensive use of computer, Mr. Spock.
我正要通知你
I was about to inform you.
要猜出你收到的星舰司令部命令的内容并不难
It's not hard to guess the nature of your order from Starfleet Command.
我猜,舰长被怀疑了
I suggest a connection, the captain suspects.
他想要逃跑或者叛变
He's working on escape or defence.
那是我该考虑的问题
That is my concern.
当然了,这是你的事情,我希望你能赢
Correct, it's your play. I hope you succeed,
因为同样的命令下一次就会发给我了
because the order would fall on me next.
而且你要知道寇克舰长的敌人…
And you know how Captain Kirk's enemies have a habit of...
…最后都失踪了
...disappearing.
如果我成功了,你也会更接近舰长头衔
If I am successful, you see yourself a step nearer to the captaincy.
我不想领导进取号♥
I do not want to command the Enterprise.
但是如果责任落到我身上
But if it should befall me,
我建议你记住
I suggest you remember
我的追随者会为我复仇的
that my operatives would avenge my death.
而他们中间有些人
And some of them
是瓦肯人
are Vulcans.
亲爱的,来给我的背擦油
Oiling my traps, darling.
我担心,我有点表现失常了
I'm afraid I'm a little out of practise.
或许这就是我们之间的感情
Maybe that's what happened to us.
让一个女船员每时每刻 都像一个女人那样光鲜耀眼真的很难
It's very hard for a working officer to shine as a woman every minute.
而你苛求完美 - 我从没见过完美的事物
And you demand perfection. - I've never seen perfection.
但是没有任何女人比你更接近完美了
But no woman could come closer to it.
我还记得你过去说这些话的样子
I remember when you used to talk that way.
我依然未变 - 那就证明它
I still do. - Prove it.
我要走了 - 船上的事务吗?
I've gotta go. - Ship's business?
要在甲板上宣布一项重要任务?
An important task on the crew deck?
嗯,我想我们之间完了
Well, I guess it's over.
指挥官肯尼会带我走,他已经说得很明白了
Commander Kenner will take me temporarily. He's made that quite clear.
我会找个仆人帮我收拾东西
I'll call a yeoman to help me with my things.
你不必那么做
You don't have to do that.
你对我感到歉疚吗?
Are you feeling sorry for me?
我在你的眼中可曾看到过犹豫?
Do I see hesitation in your eyes, about anything?
舰长,我只想要一件事:
I want one thing, captain:
传送我
Transfer me.
在进取号♥上,我被羞辱了
On the Enterprise, I am humiliated.
在另一艘船上,我可以重新开始
On another ship, I can hunt fresh game.
我已经得到了官衔,并且…
I've got my rank, and...
难道不是吗?
Don't I?
我曾经是一个舰长的女人,我喜欢那种感觉
I've been a captain's woman and I like it.
我会再次成为舰长的女人,即使我要走遍整个舰队
I'll be one again, if I have to go though every officer in the fleet.
你可以的
You could.
我只是想说…
I simply meant...
…你可以做你想要成为的任何人
...that you could be anything you want to be.
你好长时间没有像那样吻我了
It's been a long time since you've kissed me like that.
你不是寇克
You're a stranger.
你同情哈克星人,同情史波克
Mercy to the Halkans, mercy to Spock,
同情我
to me.
我是你的女人吗?
Am I your woman?
除非你拒绝,你一直是舰长的女人
You're the captain's woman until he says you're not.
乌乎拉
Uhura.
是的,舰长
Yes, captain.
史考特的信♥号♥♥随时都可能发出
Scotty's signal should be coming through any moment now.
你知道该怎么做 - 长官,我有一个好主意
You know what to do. - I've got a pretty good idea, sir.
转移苏鲁的注意力,不让他盯着监控板
Keep Sulu's attention off that board.
长官,我会尽力的
I'll do my best, sir.
祝好运,通话结束
Good luck. Kirk out.
苏鲁先生,你没有坚持
You aren't very persistent, Mr. Sulu.
游戏都是有规则的,你忽视了他们
The game has rules. You're ignoring them.
我拒绝了,你要再追求我
I protest, and you come back.
你没有继续追求
You didn't come back.
你现在终于开窍了 - 我很无聊
Now you're making sense. - I was getting bored.
当然了,现在这个时间不合适
Of course, this isn't the time.
任何时间都是合适的
Any time's a good time.
恐怕我又改变主意了
I'm afraid I changed my mind again.
上尉,你错过了很多次机会
You take a lot of chances, lieutenant.
你也是,先生
So do you, mister.
你也是
So do you.
接替我的工作
Take over for me.
史考特先生
Mr. Scott.
一切正常,我正在去医务室的路上
All clear. On my way to Sickbay.
现在就看舰长的了
Now it's up to the captain.
舰长,你的行动应该受到限制
You will please restrict your movements, captain.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
史波克,你现在要开枪吗?我还以为可以等到黎明
Are you gonna shoot me now, Spock? I thought I had until dawn.
我做了决定
I shall make that decision.
自从你从哈克星上回来
Since you returned from the planet,
你就表现地极其反常
you have behaved in a most atypical and illogical manner.
我想知道原因 - 开枪吧,你在浪费时间
I want to know why. - Shoot. You're wasting time.
我不会和你浪费时间
I shall not waste time with you.
一旦你下定决定,你就会变得太遵守纪律,顽固不懂变通
You're too inflexible, too disciplined, once you've made up your mind.
但是麦考伊医生有着丰富的人性缺点
But Dr. McCoy has a plenitude of human weaknesses.
敏感,性格软弱
Sentimental, soft.
你或许不会告诉我真♥相♥
You may not tell me what I want to know,
但是他会的
but he will.
史波克,你这是冒险
You're running a big risk, Spock.
舰长,我带着手♥枪♥
I have the phaser, captain.
而且我也不想
And I do not intend to simply disappear
像过去你的对手一样莫名其妙地失踪
as so many of your opponents have in the past.
如果你愿意
If you please.
到医务室去
Sickbay.
哦,当然了,整个登陆队伍都到齐了
Yes, of course. The entire landing party.
舰长,站到那边去
Captain, stand over there.
医生,是时候告诉我真♥相♥了
Doctor, it is time for answers.
史考特,还有多少时间?
How much time, Scotty?
不到15分钟了,长官
Hardly 15 minutes, sir.
两个宇宙之间的场密度
The field density between the two universes
开始要关闭了,速度很快
is starting to close very fast.
帮我把他抬到床上
Help me get him on the table.
快点,帮我把他抬到床上
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表