剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Mr. Cochrane, if you left here, what would happen to you?
我的身体会重新进入正常老化
I'd begin to age again, normally.
那你想离开这里吗?
Do you want to leave here?
舰长,你相信我,永生实在是太无聊了
Believe me, captain, immortality consists largely of boredom.
外面的银河系世界是什么样子的?
What's it like out there, in the galaxy?
我们已经探索的星球约有1000颗!
We're on 1,000 planets and spreading out.
我们的星舰飞跃了你无法想象的距离
We cross fantastic distances
生命在银河系中遍地开花!
and everything's alive, Cochrane.
我们估计有上百万颗星球都有智慧生物生存!
Life everywhere. We estimate there are millions of planets with intelligent life.
这些星球都在那里等着我们去探索!如何?
We haven't begun to map them. Interesting?
你觉得一颗已经沉睡了150年的心灵
How would you like to go to sleep for 150 years
突然苏醒在一个崭新的世界会怎么样?
and wake up in a new world?
那些未知的新世界在那里等你去探索
It's all out there waiting for you.
但我们需要你的帮助才能离开这里
But we'll need your help to get away.
我决定帮你们!
You've got it.
这个伴随者能够使用周围的元素制♥造♥出物体
You seem to think this Companion of yours can do almost anything.
它确实有这个能耐
I said it was very powerful.
那它能治好这位女士吗? - 这我不清楚
Could it cure her? - I don't know.
你是如何跟它交流的?
How do you communicate with it?
我们的交流类似于心电感应,属于非语言层面
It's on a non-verbal level, but I usually get my message across.
我们必须尝试跟它交流,这方面我们必须依靠你
We've got to try. We're helpless. See if it can do something.
你是怎么跟他交流的?
How do you do it?
首先我要排除杂念,然后它自然会过来
I just sort of clear my mind, and it comes.
老骨头,发表一下看法
Bones, what do you make of that?
像是某种共生关系
Almost a symbiosis of some kind.
一种交和 - 我也是这么想的
A sort of joining. - Exactly what I think.
我觉得二者的关系并不是主人和
Not exactly like a pet owner
宠物之间那样简单,你觉得呢?
speaking to a beloved animal, would you say?
绝对不止如此 - 我同意
No, it's more than that. - Agreed.
更像是
More like...
爱情
...love.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
稍微有点消耗体力,不过没什么大碍
Yes, it kind of drains me a little, but I'm all right.
我们的事儿它答应吗?
Well?
伴随者也无能为力
The Companion can't do anything to help Miss Hedford.
那哈特福德女士必死无疑
Then she'll die.
要是我有办法,一定全力以赴去帮忙
If there's anything I could do to help, I would, and I will.
但是伴随者是指望不上了
But we can expect nothing from the Companion.
史波克!
Spock!
你没事吧? - 大夫先生,我没事
Are you all right? - Yes. Quite all right, doctor.
发生了一件很有趣的事情
A most fascinating thing happened.
很明显,伴随者将一种原始的
Apparently, the Companion imparted to me
高压电流
a rather quaint, old-fashioned electric shock...
输入到我的身体里
...of respectable voltage.
你的意思是它袭击你了? - 显而易见
It attacked you? - Evidently.
由此可知,它的身体中有一大部分
Unquestionably, a large part of its substance...
组织就是电流
...is simple electricity.
哦,我明白了
Oh, yes.
史波克先生,虽说我不是科学家或物理学家
I'm not a scientist or a physicist, Mr. Spock,
但是我知道任何能够产生电流的东西
but am I correct in assuming that anything that generates electricity
都能够短路
can be shorted out?
医生,你说得很对
Quite correct, doctor.
把这个仪器放在伴随者附近
Put this in the proximity of the Companion.
只要按下这个开关
Throw this switch,
它就能够扰乱那个生物所制♥造♥的电流回路
and it will scramble every electrical impulse the creature can produce.
绝对错不了
It cannot fail.
寇可兰,怎么了?
It troubles you, Cochrane?
伴随者救了我的命
The Companion saved my life.
这么些年来是它一直照顾我
It's taken care of me all these years.
我们之间的关系
We've been...
怎么说呢?非常亲密
...very close in a way that's hard to explain.
我甚至对它有点难以启齿的依恋
I suppose I even have a sort of affection for it.
可是它同样也是囚禁你的罪魁祸首
It's also keeping you prisoner.
反正我不希望它被杀
I don't want it killed.
我们只是暂时把它瘫痪而已
We may simply render it powerless.
可是你怎么保证呢? 你有可能会杀掉它
But you don't know. You could kill it.
柯克,这一点我绝无法容忍♥
I won't stand for that, Kirk.
寇可兰先生,我们需要离开这里
We're getting out of here, Cochrane.
请面对现实!
Face up to it.
我会不择手段地确保我手下人的生命安全!
I'll do anything I have to to save all of our lives.
站在你的立场上讲,你确实没错
I suppose, from your point of view, you're right.
寇可兰先生,我们能够理解你的感受
We understand how you feel, Mr. Cochrane.
可是眼下我们别无它法
But it has to be done.
好吧,要我出去引它出来吗?
All right. Do you want me to contact it?
请一定帮忙
Please. Outside.
有句俗话怎么说来着?
What was it they used to call it?
舍不得孩子套不着狼?
The Judas goat?
舰长,确实有一定危险
There is some risk, captain.
我们尚不清楚伴随者的能量究竟有多大
We do not know the extent of its powers.
它也不知道我们的
Nor it ours.
开始
Now.
停止!你想杀了他们吗?
Stop it! You're killing them!
求你了,请停止,他们没法呼吸了!
Stop it, please! Stop it! You're choking them!
放了他们吧
Let them go!
他们快憋死了!
You're choking them!
别这样!
Stop it!
吉姆,你还好吧? - 还好
Are you all right, Jim? - Yeah.
史波克? - 我没事
Spock? - Fine.
寇可兰把它引过去了
Cochrane got it off of us.
但是我不知道这对我们算是好事还是坏事
But I don't know whether he did us a favour or not.
你说这话是什么意思?
What kind of talk is that?
我们怎么能斗得过那东西呢?
How do you fight a thing like that?
做为一船之长
I've got a ship up there somewhere,
我要为这里的四个性命负责
the responsibility of four lives down here,
现在他们中的一个因为我的缘故就要死掉了
one of them dying because of me.
这不是你的错
It isn't your fault.
老骨头,我是舰长,舰长就是扛事儿的
I'm in command, Bones. It makes it my fault.
我们怎么能斗得过那样一个生命体呢?
How do you fight a thing like that?
别忘了,武力从来就不是解决问题的首选
Maybe you're a soldier so often
你不仅要学会做战士,更要懂得沟通
that you forget you're also trained to be a diplomat.
当大棒不顶用的时候,干嘛不试试胡罗卜?
Why not try a carrot instead of a stick?
史波克 - 舰长,什么事?
Spock. - Yes, captain?
咱们的穿梭机里有宇宙翻译器
The universal translator on the shuttlecraft.
咱们试试用那玩意儿和那个生物体沟通一下
We can try that, talk to that thing.
宇宙翻译器不是为这种生命形式设计的
The translator is for use with more congruent life forms.
看看能不能调整一下,尝试和那个东西沟通
Adjust it. Change it. The trouble with immortality is it's boring.
况且还可以消磨这里无限的时间
Adjusting it will give you something to do.
如果我有办法拓宽它的接收模式的话是有可能的
It is possible. If I could widen its pattern of reception.
这项工作刚好能发挥你的天才,干吧史波克
Right down your alley, Spock. Get it here and get to work.
那个生物还在外面,你最好走那边
And that thing is still out there. Better go that way.
情况怎么样了? - 更糟了
Any change? - Yes. For the worse.
星舰日志,星历3219.8.
Ship's log, stardate 3219. 8.
史考特少校于舰长不在舰时
Lieutenant Commander Scott
代理寇克舰长进行记录
recording in the absence of Captain Kirk.
载有寇克舰长
A shuttlecraft, bearing the captain,
大副,首席医官麦考伊
the first officer, Chief Surgeon McCoy,
星联助理协调员哈特福德女士的太空梭
and Assistant Federation Commissioner Hedford,
没能按计划时间与进取号♥会合
is now definitely overdue for a rendezvous with the Enterprise.
我们目前正在尝试搜索
We are attempting to backtrack it.
史考特先生
Mr. Scott.
计算机中心报告说我们马上就要到达
Computer central reports that we are coming up on the coordinates
太空梭失踪之前的最后一个坐标位置了
of the last established position of the shuttlecraft.
谢谢 - 稳定,史考特先生
Thank you, lieutenant. - Steady. No. Mr. Scott.
方位310坐标35已扫描未发现反物质残余
Bearing 3-10 mark 3-5 just cleared. No antimatter residue.
所有扫描器,执行球状搜索程序,最大范围
All scanners, spherical sweep. Range, maximum.
一定要找到他们!
They'll have to pick it up.
要是太空梭本身已经失去动力
If the shuttlecraft powered away, Mr. Scott.
单单靠惯性滑行怎么办?
But if it were just towed?
即使是那样也会有蛛丝马迹的
There'd still be traces of residual matter floating around, lieutenant.
方位210坐标40发现高浓度粒子聚集
Bearing 2-10 mark 4-0. Strong particle concentration.
史考特先生,看来我们这回找对了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表