剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Mr. Chekov, compute a course for the Tycho star system.
设定完成,长官 - 全速前进
Computed and on the board, sir. - Ahead full.
全速前进,长官
Ahead full, sir.
乌呼拉上尉
Lieutenant Uhura
与星际舰队和联邦约克城号♥建立联♥系♥
contact Starfleet and the USS Yorktown.
联♥系♥通道畅通,长官
Frequency open and clear, sir.
通知他们我们正在追踪
them that we are pursuing the creature
该星系IV星的那个生物
to Planet IV of that system.
那正是它11年前袭击联邦法拉格特号♥的地方
That's the location of its attack on the USS Farragut 11 years ago.
我不明白,舰长
I do not understand, captain.
在盖洛维克的舱室
In Garrovick's quarters,
我当时说那个生物的气味不一样了
I said the scent of the creature was different.
那是一种在我头脑里类似于“家”的感觉
Something in my mind said "home."
那你知道它的家是哪儿,舰长?
And do you know where home is, captain?
是的,我应该知道
Yes, I think I do.
我不知道我是怎么知道的,但是
I don't know how I know, but home...
家,就是它最早遇到星舰的地方
...is where it fought a starship once before.
告诉他们我们的战术态势
Give them our tactical situation.
我们将全力追捕
Inform them I'm committing this vesse
灭杀那个生物
to the destruction of the creature.
这之后我们会返航与他们会和
We will rendezvous...
具体时间,契科夫?
Roundtrip time, Mr. Chekov?
1.7天,长官
1.7 days, sir.
我们会在48小时后
We will rendezvous with the USS Yorktown
与联邦约克城号♥会和
in 48 hours.
我觉得你现在已经确信
I assume you now believe
我们能追上这个生物并且消灭它
we should pursue the creature and destroy it.
的确 - 你不同意史波克的意见?
Precisely. - You don't agree with Mr. Spock?
时间对我来说才是最头疼的事儿
It's the time factor that bothers me.
那些药品非常容易变质
Those drugs are perishable.
医生,证据显示那个生物正准备产下后代
Doctor, evidence indicates the creature is here to spawn.
若果真是这样
If so
它是通过裂变进行繁衍
it will reproduce by fission,
那就不会是仅仅两只了
not just into two parts,
会裂变成成千上万
but thousands.
反物质是我们唯一的希望
Antimatter seems our only possibility.
一盎司就足够了
An ounce should be sufficient.
我们可以从船舰轮机上抽取
We can drain it from the ship's engines,
然后放置在一个真空磁场容器里
transport it to the planet's surface
把容器安放在星球上
in a magnetic vacuum field.
通知医务室,我需要尽可能多的血浆
Contact medical stores. I want as much hemoplasm as they can spare
15分钟后送到传送室
in the Transporter Room in 15 minutes.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我猜你打算用血浆作为诱饵然后发动袭击
I presume you intend to use the hemoplasm to attract the creature.
我们需要把它弄到反物质那儿去
We must get it to the antimatter.
既然红血球能吸引它
It seems attracted to red blood cells.
用作诱饵再合适不过了
What better bait could we have?
还有一个问题,舰长
There is still one problem, captain.
爆♥炸♥,是的 - 没错
The blast, yes. - Exactly.
物质反物质爆♥炸♥会把星球上的
A matter-antimatter blast
半个大气层都掀掉的
will rip away half the planet's atmosphere.
如果我们的船舰在此轨道上停留
If our vessel
而后收到冲击波的影响
is in orbit and encounters those shock waves...
我们必须抓住这个机会,史波克
A chance we'll have to take, Mr. Spock.
我们不能确保在这样的恶劣条件下
We cannot be certain the transporter
传送站还能继续工作
will operate under those conditions.
如果在把人传送回来的时候正好遇到冲击波
If a man is beaming up when that hits,
那很有可能造成传送失败
we may lose him.
这就是为什么我打算亲自去布置这个陷阱
That's exactly why I've decided to set the trap myself.
舰长
Captain,
我的绿色血液中只有少量血红蛋白
there is so little haemoglobin in my green blood,
那个生物没有办法对我造成实质伤害
the creature could not harm me extensively.
那么从逻辑上看来,我应该是最适合的人选
It therefore seems logical for me to be the one...
否决,史波克
Negative, Mr. Spock.
假如计划失败,我需要你在船上控制局面
In case this plan fails, I'll need you aboard the ship.
那样的话,我们需要其他的解决方案
In that event, we'll need another plan.
需要两个人把反物质装置传送下去
It will require two men to transport the antimatter unit.
我请求和你一起执行此次任务,长官
I'd like permission to go with you, sir.
我也正有此意,盖洛维克
I had you in mind, Mr. Garrovick.
寇克呼叫进取号♥ - 史波克在,舰长
Kirk to Enterprise. - Spock here, captain.
立刻前往传送范围内距离最远的轨道
Proceed immediately to maximum orbit.
收到
Acknowledged.
刚刚忽然想到,舰长,不到1盎司的反物质
Just think, captain, less than one ounce of antimatter here
威力比1万颗钴弹还要厉害
is more powerful than 10,000 cobalt bombs.
我们只能希望它对付那个生物
Let's hope it's as powerful
就像它对付人一样
as man will ever get.
导火索 - 是,长官
Detonator. - Aye, sir.
寇克呼叫进取号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
史波克在,舰长,停留在据此3万公里的轨道了
Spock here, captain. Holding at 30,000 kilometres.
反物质容器已经安放到位并开启
Antimatter container positioned and armed.
它一上钩我就叫你,寇克
I'll call you back when it's baited. Kirk out.
舰长,快看!
Captain, look!
血红素,它把诱饵都吃光了
The hemoplasm. The bait's already taken.
我们得再找点儿什么东西做诱饵
We'll have to use something else for bait.
长官,那个东西只对血液感兴趣
Sir, that thing only feeds on blood.
盖洛维克,回到船上
Garrovick, get back to the ship.
告诉他们准备爆破
Tell them to prepare to detonate.
舰长,你不能拿自己当诱饵
Captain, you're not gonna be the bait.
我已经说了,回船上去
I said, get back to the ship.
少尉,这是命令 - 是,长官
Ensign, I gave you an order. - Yes, sir.
别在这儿想当然了,没时间逞英雄
Consider yourself on report. This is no time for heroics.
我可没打算自我牺牲
I have no intention of sacrificing myself.
至少现在没这个打算
At least, not yet.
史波克?史波克?
Spock? Spock?
史波克在
Spock here.
扫描我们
Scan us
锁定我们的位置,那个东西正在向我们靠近
and lock onto us. It's going to be close.
非常非常近了,准备
Very, very close. Stand by.
进取号♥,准备
Stand by, Enterprise.
我已经可以闻到它了,舰长
I can smell it, captain.
那种让人恶心的
It's sickly.
甜得发腻的味道
Honey-sweet.
进取号♥,准备
Stand by, Enterprise.
现在!激活并引爆!
Now! Energize and detonate!
重置
Reset.
激活
Energize.
全体船员,准备,冲击波来了!
All decks, stand by. Shock waves!
想想办法 - 我们正在做,医生
Do something. - We are, doctor.
交叉回路到A
Cross-circuiting to A.
接收到了,好歹收到一部分影像了
Got them. A piece of them, anyway.
交叉回路到B
Cross-circuiting to B.
这种传送方式简直是疯了
Crazy way to travel.
把人打撒成分子结构分散到整个宇宙里
Spreading a man's molecules all over the universe.
舰长,谢天谢地
Captain. Thank heaven.
斯考特,这与神灵没有什么关系
Mr. Scott, there was no deity involved.
是我转换交叉点路到B段才把他们复原的
It was my cross-circuiting to B that recovered them.
那么,就谢谢干草叉和尖耳朵
Well, then, thank pitchforks and pointed ears.
只要人能回来,谢谁都行,吉姆
As long as it worked, Jim.
说的不错,老骨头
That's a fair statement, Bones.
现在那个生物已经灭杀了
Now that the creature is dead,
让我们去拯救其他人吧
let's save some lives.
我们去递送你的那些药品
We'll deliver your medicine.
舰桥,寇克呼叫 - 乌呼拉
Bridge, this is Kirk. - Uhura here.
让契科夫设定好路线与约克城会和
Have Mr. Chekov lay a course for rendezvous with the Yorktown.
全速前进 - 是的,长官
Maximum warp. - Aye, sir.
少尉,你整理好后去我的舱室找我
Oh, ensign. Meet me in my quarters when you've cleaned up.
我想跟你聊聊你父亲
I'd like to talk to you about your father.
很多
Several...
奇妙的经历,我觉得你会感兴趣的
...tall stories I think you'd like to hear.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
我肯定会
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表