剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
In a storage compartment full of grain, they starved to death.
基本就是这样的
That is essentially it.
达尔文,你有什么要说的吗? - 我没什么可解释的
Mr. Darvin, you want to talk? - I have nothing to say.
好吧!是我在谷物里面放的毒药,把它们拿走
All right! I poisoned the grain, take them away.
毛球和这件事无关?
The tribbles had nothing to do with it?
我不清楚,我以前从来没见过这种东西
I don't know, I never saw one before,
我再也不想看见这种毛绒绒的怪物了
and I hope I never see one of those fuzzy, miserable things again.
我会给你好好安排的,达尔文
I'm certain that can be arranged, Darvin.
警卫
Guards.
请容我告退,舰长
If you'll excuse me, captain.
克林贡舰长,关于你提到的那个道歉
Captain Koloth, about that apology.
怎么?
Yes?
给你们6个小时的时间,带着你们的船舰离开星际联邦星域
You have six hours to get your ship out of Federation territory.
我觉得,我已经开始喜欢上毛球了
Hey, you know, I think I could learn to like tribbles.
舰长,我现在可以走了吧
Well, captain, I suppose I'm free to go now.
不行,你还不能走,我有点儿东西给你看看
No, you're not. There's something I want to show you.
你知道倒卖♥♥对人类生命有威胁
Do you know what the penalty is
的动物要受到什么样的惩罚吗?
for transporting an animal proven harmful to human life?
舰长,一个小小的毛球是完全无害的
Captain, one little tribble isn't harmful.
舰长,你不会这么对我的,是吧?
Captain, you wouldn't do a thing like that to me, now, would you?
不会吧?
Would you?
惩罚措施就是劳♥教♥改造20年
The penalty is 20 years in a rehabilitation colony.
寇克舰长,我的朋友!好朋友寇克
Captain Kirk... Friend! Friend Kirk.
我相信我们之间能够互相体谅
Surely we can come to some sort of mutual understanding.
毕竟,毛球帮你们发现了谷物里面被放了毒药
After all, my tribbles did put you wise to the poisoned grain
还帮你们甄别出了克林贡的卧底
and they did help you to find the Klingon agent.
我们这次可是通过毛球拯救了很多人的生命呢
We saved a lot of lives that way.
有一件事儿你可以办到 - 定当尽力
There is one thing you can do. - Yes.
把空间站里的每一只毛球都抓走
Pick up every tribble on the space station.
如果你做到了,我就去跟卢瑞商量,把你的船舰还给你
If you do that, I'll speak to Mr. Lurry about returning your spaceship.
这得花上好几年呢
It would take years.
确切的说需要17.9年
Seventeen-point-nine, to be exact.
17.9年?
Seventeen-point-nine years?
有得就有失嘛
Consider it job security.
舰长,你太不近人情了,好吧,好吧
Captain, you're a hard man. All right, all right!
你愿意干吗? - 他会愿意的
You'll do it? - He'll do it.
我愿意做
I'll do it.
舰长,星际舰队会把污染的货船送走
Captain, Starfleet was able to divert that freighter.
太好了,这就意味着舍曼星
Good, that means Sherman's Planet will get its quadrotriticale
只是晚几个星期就能拿到小黑麦了
only a few weeks late.
这儿一只毛球都没有了
I don't see any tribbles around here.
你在整艘船舰上也不会看见任何毛球了
And you won't find a tribble on this entire ship.
老骨头,你是怎么做到的?
Bones, how'd you do that?
我可不能抢了别人的功劳
Well, I cannot take credit for another man's work.
斯考特做到的 - 斯考特!
Scotty did it. - Scotty!
毛球去哪儿了?
Where are the tribbles?
舰长,其实这些都是在史波克的建议下做的
Captain, it was really Mr. Spock's recommendation.
那是自然,史波克?
Of course. Spock?
根据计算机对数据的分♥析♥
Based on computer analysis, of course,
当然,也算上了相应的各种可能
taking into account the possibilities of...
先生们,我不想打断你们的互相吹捧
Gentlemen, I don't want to interrupt this mutual-admiration society,
但是我就是想知道毛球到底在哪儿
but I'd like to know where the tribbles are.
告诉他,史波克
Tell him, Spock.
斯考特完成了相应的技术操作
Well, it was Mr. Scott who performed the actual engineering.
斯考特
Mr. Scott.
毛球到底去哪儿了?
Where are the tribbles?
我使用了传送室,舰长
I used the transporter, captain.
你使用了传送室? - 是的
You used the transporter? - Aye.
你把它们都传送去哪儿了?
Well, where did you transport them?
斯考特,你不会把它们扔进太空了吧?
Scott, you didn't transport them into space, did you?
寇克舰长,这也太没人性了!
Captain Kirk, that would be inhuman!
那它们去哪儿了? - 我给它们找了个好地儿
Well, where are they? - I gave them a very good home.
在哪儿? - 我把它们传送给克林贡人了,长官
Where? - I gave them to the Klingons, sir.
你把它们传送给克林贡人了? - 是的,长官
You gave them to the Klingons? - Aye, sir.
在他们进入到曲速以前
Before they went into warp,
我把整堆的毛球传送到它们轮机室去了
I transported the whole kit and caboodle to their Engine Room,
在那里它们将会大展拳脚
where they'll be no tribble at all.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表