剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
We're moving. The Enterprise isn't.
说不定那东西能看到我们
Maybe that thing will see us
然后放进取号♥走
and let the Enterprise go.
要是有相位炮就好了
If I only had some phasers.
相位炮?我们有相位炮,有一组刚刚充好电
Phasers? You've got them. I have one bank recharged.
史考特,你刚刚挣到了这周的工资,待命吧
Scotty, you've just earned your pay for the week. Stand by.
相位炮
Fire phasers.
我们摆脱它了,准将
We're loose, commodore.
好家伙,吉姆,悄悄告诉你,我们要宰了那东西
Good boy, Jim. Between the two of us, we'll kill that thing.
史考特先生,成了,太好了!
Mr. Scott, it worked. Great!
确实太好了,史考特,我们快撤
I think it's great. Scotty, get us out of here.
它正快速接近星座号♥
It's closing fast on the Constellation.
待命,长官
Standing by, sir.
准将,我建议…
Commodore, I suggest...
寇克分散了它的注意力,救了我们,现在该我们了
Kirk pulled us out of there by distracting it. Now it's our turn.
相位炮
Fire phasers.
开火!右满舵,拉开距离
Did it! Hard about. Get me some distance.
我们得离开,准将
We're moving away, commodore.
这东西似乎有设定好的防守范围
This machine seems to have a programmed defensive sphere.
所有进入此范围的能量源都会受到攻击
Any energy source entering that field is subject to attack.
史波克先生,报告状态
Mr. Spock, status report.
未来一个太阳日内,曲速引擎和偏转器都将失效
Warp drive and deflectors will be out for a solar day.
传送及通讯设备仍在维修中
Repairs proceeding on transporter and communications.
它又接近我们了,长官 - 保持速度及间距
It's closing with us again, sir. - Maintain speed and distance.
它在吞噬已毁灭行星的残骸,给自己增加燃料
It's sucking in space rubble from those destroyed planets, refuelling itself.
按照目前的速度,燃料耗尽之前我们有7个小时
We can maintain this speed for seven hours before we exhaust our fuel,
但是它却可以无限补充燃料
but it can refuel itself indefinitely.
那我们就得现在和它决斗,而不是等它变得更强大
Then we'll have to fight it now, before it gets any stronger.
不合逻辑,我们无法摧毁它
Illogical. We cannot destroy it,
因此,我们无法拯救参宿七
therefore, we cannot save Rigel.
我们必须把舰长及其他人从星座号♥上传回来
We must transport the captain and the others from the Constellation,
然后逃离这东西的子空间干扰范围
and escape this thing's subspace interference
以便警告星际舰队指挥官
in order to warn Starfleet Command.
史波克先生,我们暂时摆脱了信♥号♥♥干扰
Mr. Spock, we've pierced the interference locally.
能联♥系♥上星际舰队吗?
Can you raise Starfleet?
不行,但是星舰之间的通讯可以
No, sir, but I've got ship-to-ship communications back.
呼叫寇克舰长
Picking up Captain Kirk.
开启音频,中尉
On audio, lieutenant.
进取号♥,进取号♥,收到请回答
Enterprise. Enterprise, come in.
史波克先生,我仍然是指挥官,我代表进取号♥发言
Mr. Spock, I am still in command and I will speak for this ship.
进取号♥呼叫寇克
Enterprise to Kirk.
我是德克尔准将
Commodore Decker speaking.
马特?怎么回事?让我跟史波克说话
Matt? What's going on? Give me Mr. Spock.
我现在担任指挥,吉姆
I'm in command here, Jim.
史波克呢?
What happened to Spock?
他很好,根据规定,目前由我来担任指挥官
Nothing. I assumed command according to regulations.
由于你的大副不愿对敌方采取强制措施…
Since your first officer was reluctant to take aggressive action against the...
这么说来你就是那个差点毁了我星舰的疯子?
So you're the lunatic who's responsible for almost destroying my ship?
你在与高级军官对话,寇克
You are speaking to a senior officer, Kirk.
让我跟史波克通话
Give me Spock.
我告诉你
I told you,
根据手册中的规章制度,我是这里的指挥官,舰长
I am in command here, according to every rule in the book, captain.
如果你有话要说,就对我说吧
If you have anything to say at all, you will say it to me.
我想对你说的只有一件事:准将
There's only one thing I wanna say to you, commodore:
带我的星舰离开那鬼地方!
Get my ship out of there!
史波克先生?报告星舰状态
Mr. Spock? Ship status.
准将?
Commodore?
说吧
Down here.
曲速引擎失效
Warp drive out.
偏转器防护盾失效,传送室正在维修
Deflector shields down. Transporter under repair.
我们现在使用的是应急脉冲动力
We are on emergency impulse power.
维修曲速引擎需要多久?
How long to repair warp drive?
至少一个太阳日
At least one solar day.
按照目前的消耗
At our present rate of consumption,
我们的脉冲引擎撑不到那个时候
we'll exhaust our impulse power long before then.
它快追上来了,长官
It's gaining on us, sir.
躲开它,苏鲁先生
Take evasive action, Mr. Sulu.
告诉你,我是这里的指挥官
I told you, I am in command here
我来 发出命令,舰长
and I will give the orders, captain.
我们要掉头去攻击它
We are going to turn and attack.
休想带着我的星舰去送死
Not with my ship, you don't.
史波克,立即解除德克尔准将的职位
Spock, relieve Commodore Decker immediately.
这是一条直接命令
That's a direct order.
你不能解除我的职务
You can't relieve me
你自己清楚,根据规定…
and you know it. According to regulations...
去他的规定
Blast regulations.
史波克先生 我以进取号♥舰长的身份
Mr. Spock, I order you to assume command
命令你接任指挥官
on my personal authority as captain of the Enterprise.
德克尔准将,你被解除职务了
Commodore Decker, you are relieved of command.
你有什么权力可以解除我的职务
I don't recognise your authority to relieve me.
你可以向星际舰队提出正式抗♥议♥
You may file a formal protest with Starfleet Command,
前提是我们能够活着抵达星际基地
assuming we survive to reach a starbase.
但目前你确实是被解职了
But you are relieved.
准将,我不希望拘捕你
Commodore, I do not wish to place you under arrest.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
你只是虚张声势
You're bluffing.
瓦肯人从不虚张声势
Vulcans never bluff.
是
No.
没错,我想也是
No, I don't suppose that they do.
很好,史波克先生,舰桥是你的了
Very well, Mr. Spock. The Bridge is yours.
舰长,我拿到指挥权了
Captain, I have assumed command.
很好,史波克先生…
Good. Now, Mr. Spock...
稍等,舰长,准将,我想你还有一个
One moment, sir. Commodore, I believe you were
健康检查要做
scheduled for medical examination.
蒙哥马利先生 - 长官?
Mr. Montgomery. - Sir?
护送准将去医务室
Accompany the commodore to Sickbay.
是,长官,准将,请吧
Aye, sir. Commodore.
苏鲁先生,改变航向:7-0,标记2-1
Mr. Sulu. Change course: 7-0, mark 2-1.
标记21,长官
Mark 21, sir.
舰长,我们正采取迂回路线返回营救你们
Captain, we are taking an evasive course back to you.
我们会尽量处于那东西前方,直到将你们传送回来
We will try to stay ahead of the object until we can transport you aboard.
好,一定要确保不被它追上
Fine. Just make sure you stay ahead of it.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk.
怎么了,史考特?
Yeah, Scotty?
我已经连上了星舰的通讯设备
I've hooked in ship's communication.
但是引擎最大也只能提供
The best I can give you on impulse
三分之一的动力
is one-third power.
防护罩可以用了 但是坚持不了多久
The shields are up, but they won't last long.
保持住,史考特,保持住
Keep it going, Scotty. Keep her going.
史波克先生 - 是,舰长
Mr. Spock. - Yes, sir.
我设置了阻截航向,将与你在
I'm plotting an intercept course. We'll rendezvous with you
1413.7时会合
at 1413.7 hours.
史波克先生,有人打开了航♥天♥飞机舱门
Mr. Spock, someone's opening the shuttlecraft bay doors.
拦截他,苏鲁先生 - 来不及了,长官
Shut them, Mr. Sulu. - It's too late, sir.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,你们为什么发射航♥天♥飞机?
Kirk to Enterprise. Why are you launching a shuttlecraft?
我并未授权,此人是擅自行动
Whoever it is, captain, has no authorisation.
中尉,呼叫航♥天♥飞机
Lieutenant, raise the shuttlecraft.
进取号♥呼叫航♥天♥飞机,请回答
Enterprise to shuttlecraft. Come in, shuttlecraft.
进取号♥呼叫航♥天♥飞机,请回答
Enterprise to shuttlecraft. Come in, shuttlecraft.
请回答,航♥天♥飞机
Come in, shuttlecraft.
航♥天♥飞机呼叫进取号♥,我是德克尔
Shuttlecraft to Enterprise. Decker here.
准将,请你立即回舰
Commodore, I must insist that you return to the ship.
你自己也说过,史波克
You said it yourself, Spock.
我们绝不可能炸穿那机器的船身
There is no way to blast through the hull of that machine,
所以我要直捣它的喉咙
so I'm gonna take this thing right down its throat.
我是寇克,马特,你这是送死啊
This is Kirk. Matt, you'll be killed.
自从…自从我害死了我的全体船员之后
I've been prepared for death ever since I...
我就做好了赴死的准备
Ever since I killed my crew.
没有人要求你因一次判断错误而去送死
No one expects you to die for an error in judgement.
指挥官应对船员的生命负责
A commander is responsible for the lives of his crew.
也要对船员们的死亡负责
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表