剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
That's not the way. - Evidently not.
这不是个普通的机器,舰长
This is no ordinary machine, captain.
它已经具备了基本的智力
It may well possess a rudimentary intelligence.
但是它需要频繁进食
But it needs to eat. Frequently.
所以它应该没多少动力储备
So it can't have any great power reserves.
基本没什么用处
That may not be of any help.
进取号♥只有10个小时来突出重围
The Enterprise has only ten hours left in which to break free.
对
Yeah.
如果瓦尔在进食期间醒来会怎样?
What happens if Vaal weakens around feeding time?
史波克,检查一下天体物理实验室的电磁场
Spock, check the electromagnetic section of the astrophysics lab.
估算一下影响星舰的
Get an estimate of the total amount of energy
总能量的大小
being expended against the ship.
每小时测量一次 - 明白
Have them measure it hour by hour. - Acknowledged.
怎么了,吉姆?
What's going on, Jim?
瓦尔在进食
Mess call.
在我看来,这是互惠原则的一个绝佳的例子
In my view, a splendid example of reciprocity.
只有你那像计算机一样的瓦肯人♥大♥脑
It would take a computerised Vulcan mind such as yours
才能说出这番话
to make that kind of a statement.
医生,你坚持要用人类的标准来衡量非人类文化
Doctor, you insist on applying human standards to non-human cultures.
我要提醒你,人类只是银河系中的沧海一粟
I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.
史波克,有些东西是绝对的
There are certain absolutes, Mr. Spock, and one of them
其中之一就是类人生物也有享受自♥由♥ 不受环境制约的权利
is the right of humanoids to a free and unchained environment.
生活在能使人长大的地方的权利
The right to have conditions which permit growth.
他们也有选择
Another is their right to choose a system
适合自己的制度的权利
which seems to work for them.
吉姆,你就打算这么
Jim, you're not just gonna stand by
眼睁睁的看着我们俩争执吗?
and be blinded to what's going on here?
他们是有智力的类人生物,需要进化成长
These are humanoids, intelligent. They need to advance and grow.
你没听懂吗?
Don't you understand what my readings indicate?
这里已经至少一万年没有任何变化和进步了
There's been no change or progress here in at least 10,000 years.
这不是生活,这是一潭死水
This isn't life. It's stagnation.
医生,这些人很健康,也很幸福
Doctor, these people are healthy and they are happy.
不管你怎么称呼这种制度,有什么想法
Whatever you choose to call it, this system works,
这制度对他们来说都很合适
despite your emotional reaction to it.
可能对你合适,史波克,可是对我来说不合适
It might work for you, Mr. Spock, but it doesn't work for me.
这些人活着就是为了伺候一台机器
Humanoids living so they can service a hunk of tin.
两位,我想你们还是等我们的星舰
Gentlemen, I think this philosophical argument can wait
脱离危险之后再进行这番理性讨论吧
until our ship is out of danger.
寇克收到 - 我是史考特,舰长
Kirk here. - Scotty, sir.
我们判断了史波克说的能量来源
We have a reading on the power source Mr. Spock requested.
我们监控它时,它在产生往复循环
When we first monitored, it was generating alternating cycles
总计100的20次方沃瑟姆
totalling 100 to the 20th power Wortham units.
还在继续吗,史考特?
Did it maintain, Scotty?
不是,能量在一点点流失,不多,但是有
No, sir. Power's dropping bit by bit. Nominal, but a definite drain.
很好,继续监视
Good. Keep monitoring.
电路转换进行的怎么样了?
How are you coming along with the circuit switch-over?
除了厨房♥水槽,别的东西我全投进脉冲引擎了
We're putting everything but the kitchen sink into impulse power.
还要8个小时才能完成
It'll take us another eight hours to complete the work.
时间很紧啊,史考特
That's cutting it a bit fine, Scotty.
是,可是如果我们不能突围…
Aye. But if we don't break out...
…我宁愿不要等那么久
...l'd rather we didn't have to wait too long for the end of it.
完毕
Kirk out.
我一想到进取号♥要完蛋,而我们又…
Every time I think of the Enterprise burning up and us...
文书,你这是在浪费精力
Yeoman, you're wasting energy.
舰长,我们被困在… - 坐下,吃点东西吧
Captain, we're trapped... - Sit down and have something to eat.
进取号♥还在上面… - 这不还没有发生嘛
The Enterprise is up there... - That hasn't happened yet.
我在想会发生什么…
I wonder what would happen...
文书,推测一下
Yeoman, speculate.
如果这个星球上有人死了怎么办?
What would happen if someone on this planet died?
这不可能啊,你说瓦尔保他们长生不死
But they can't. You said that Vaal takes care of them.
总有意外发生啊
Accidents happen.
没错
Yes.
我想如果有人失足掉下悬崖之类的事情发生
I suppose if someone were to fall off a cliff or something,
会影响到人口的平衡吧
that might upset the balance of the population.
他们就需要添丁了
Then they would need a replacement.
有什么想法吗?史波克
They'd need a replacement. Opinion, Mr. Spock?
看来是别无选择了
I see no alternative.
可是这些人…
But these people...
我是说,他们不懂得…
I mean, if they don't know anything about...
就是说,他们应该是不会自然地…
What I mean is, they don't seem to have any natural...
那要怎么办呢?
I mean, how is it done?
史波克先生,你是科学官
Mr. Spock, you're the science officer.
你来跟这位女士解释一下吧
Why don't you explain it to the young lady?
恩,我想可以猜想…
Well, I believe it's safe...
他们也会接受必要的…
Safe to assume that they would receive the necessary...
…指示
...instructions.
接受一个机器的指示?
From a machine?
我倒想看看
That I'd like to see.
我明白,瓦尔
I understand, Vaal.
我会完成的
It shall be done.
如果不是因为瓦尔,这里一定就是天堂了
You know, if it weren't for Vaal, this place would be a paradise.
我们在一起的地方,就是天堂
Any place we can be together is paradise.
帕维
Pav,
星舰真的能逃出来吗?
can the ship really break away?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们还能回到星舰上吗?
Will we be able to get back aboard?
玛莎,我不知道
Martha, I don't know.
不过就算我们不得不留在这里
But if we do have to stay here,
也不会太坏啊
would it be so very bad?
有你在就不会
No, not if you're with me.
你怎么看起来怪怪的? - 他们相互触摸…
Why do you look like that? - The way they touched...
我不理解
I do not understand.
他们没有生气,而且看起来很愉快的样子
They were not angry. I think it was pleasant for them.
可是他们得到了什么呢?
But what is to be gained?
又不是跳舞
It is not a dance.
也没有收集食物,更没有侍奉瓦尔
It gathers no food. It does not serve Vaal.
不过他们看起来确实…
But it did seem as though it was...
…十分愉快
...pleasant to them.
确实很愉快,马库拉
It is pleasant, Makora.
是的
Yes.
他们这样彼此触碰
They touched in this way.
瓦尔!瓦尔发怒了
Vaal! He is angry.
规矩很清楚
The law is plain.
我已经向你们传达了瓦尔的旨意
I have given you the words of Vaal.
难道你们自愿遭天谴吗?
Do you beg the lightning to strike?
我们看到那两个陌生人这么做
We saw the strangers, the two of them, do this thing.
你模仿他们? - 我们没有恶意
You copied them? - We meant no harm.
瓦尔说的没错,新来的人确实很危险
Vaal speaks truly to me. The newcomers are a danger.
告诉瓦尔的子民,等那些陌生人睡着后
Tell the men of Vaal to meet me in the clear place
来洁净之地见我
when the strangers are asleep.
这是瓦尔亲口说的
It is Vaal's own words.
瓦尔已经告诉了我,他说的没错
Vaal has spoken to me. His words are true. Hear them.
我们要杀了那些陌生人
We are to kill the strangers.
“杀”,阿古他?
"Kill," Akuta?
我们不明白
We do not understand.
这是必须要做的,就像侍奉瓦尔进食一样
It is a thing to do, like feeding Vaal.
瓦尔向我解释过,我给你们展示一下
Vaal explained it to me. I will show you.
这是某个陌生人的头部
This is the head of one of the strangers.
找个粗棍子
Find a heavy stick,
走到陌生人身后,然后这样
come up from behind the stranger, and do this:
很简单的,这是瓦尔的旨意
It is a simple thing. It is the word of Vaal.
在明天日出之前
It will be done, to all of them...
…就要全部完成
...when the sun returns in the morning.
舰长,我在担心
I am concerned, captain.
这里也许不是理想社会,但却是个可行的社会
This may not be an ideal society, but it is a viable one.
老骨头说的对,他们不是在生活,只是存在而已
Bones was right. These people aren't living, they're existing.
他们不创造,不生产,甚至都不思考
They don't create, they don't produce, they don't even think.
他们存在就为了伺候一台机器
They exist to service a machine.
在我看来,如果我们做了貌似必须要做的事
If we do what it seems we must, in my opinion,
那就违反了不干涉指令
we'll be in direct violation of the Non-lnterference Directive.
他们是人,不是机器人
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表